COMMENTS

Worried about my friend's BF

I have a friend who I've known for three years. We're both high school freshman, but now I go to private school while she goes...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
OK there is this guy i really like ALOT! and i think he flirts with me like he gives me hugs every other day,he pokes me everyday and yesterday i ha a piece of hair on my face and he whipped it out, and also today idk if my hair was mess but he started touching it and im like wat r u doing? and he said oh i was jux fixing it for u. so oes he like me?? i mean jux making sure. but theres a catch he has a GF and idk wat to do now oh an he dosent noe that i noe he has a GF!

hey girl! This guy is flirting hard-core with you.  It's not fair that he has a GF and is flirting this way with you!  Let him know that he needs to back off if he has a GF.  He's a player and his GF deserves to know how he flirts with other girls!
Megan R.

by mayte411 on 12/15/2009 8:00:47 PM

MOD MOD: what's and STD?
Thanks♥Caitlin(;

Hey babe! An STD is a sexually transmitted disease.  It's a disease or infection that you can get from having unprotected sex.
Megan R.

by Caramel_Apple on 12/15/2009 7:57:53 PM

I think that it's nice that you care so much about your friend that you haven't talked to in forever! That's some good friendship there!

by Kristin95 on 12/15/2009 7:00:03 PM

MOD MOD:
Okay so I was texting on my bro's phone around Thanksgiving. (Mine was outta range!!) and I started texting my friend Michaela. Well they started texting.... then flirting.... then sending pics. Then I got a text saying that they're dating! And then they started talking about sex. Sounds pretty much okay rigghhhtt?? Not really. She's a 7th grader, he's a senior, he thinks she's in 8th grade and 13!! Michaela is sort of a slut though. I've seen her make-out with a bunches of different High schoolers.
HELP ME!
♥Caitlin

Hey girl! I think you should have a chat with Michaela.  If they've never actually met one another and your bro doesn't know who she is, it's likely nothing will ever happen.  But, you never know.  It's not fair to your brother to be led on by a 7th grader, and Michaela is lying about who she is, which is not cool!  She may be insecure with herself if she has to pretend to be someone she's not.  Try having a one-on-one chat with her, that you feel like she may be hurting your brother by lying to him.  You could let you know you're worried about her and you don't want her to get hurt either...or get an STD, or have any other regrets.  Let her know you just care and you want to be here for her!
Megan R.

by Caramel_Apple on 12/15/2009 6:53:17 PM

"i dont want her to end up with a STD, a kid, or a broken heart." thats a great thought. i hope u can keep those things from happening to her. u can do it girl!

by girlzrock07 on 12/15/2009 6:40:09 PM

I'll never get into drugs.

TheAlphaCouncil is officially open! Ask the 5 experts for advice now!

by pearlnagem on 12/15/2009 6:11:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so the guy I like, his mom works as a teacher at my school. In between classes she always stands at the end of the hallway. I have to walk down that hallway for ALL my classes. She knows I like her son and I can tell something is up. She always stares at me with a smug smile, like she knows something I don't. I can't approach her because she'll think I'm a snob and also tell my mom. What do I do?

Hey girl!  Sounds like it's pretty uncomfortable for you.  She's probably just smug because she knows you like her son, that's all.  She probably thinks it's cute that you like him, and it makes her happy that her son is like-able.  Try to ignore her and not let her bother you.  She may even like you more for liking her son!
Megan R.

by wallofllamas on 12/15/2009 5:40:43 PM

i think its great that you care this much about ur friend, especially one u havent talked to in a while =/ i dont get why anyone, especially at such a young age, would get involved in all that stuff...oh and great advice Kristen! ;)

by beastiez on 12/15/2009 5:28:38 PM

MOD MOD
I like a guy that i no longer can talk to because his friends told him i was obsessed with him. Whenever i walk by him he looks at the ground and won't say anything to me. His friends today threw his jacket at me just so he would have to go to me and get it. I handed it to him and he just grumbled thanks. I'm being bullied by his friends like this all the time and only bad stuff about me comes out of their mouths when they talk to him. I can't stand it and don't even like him that much anymore but the kissey faces whenever I walk by never stop. Would talking to him only make matters worse or should I just get over him? Oh and how can I stop his friends from being mean to me?

Hey babe! They sound awful.  Stand up for yourself and tell them to Shut-up and mind their own business.  They're making assumptions out of nothing as it is.  i think talking to him may make it more awkward and worse, I'd give other guys attention and flirt with other guys.  It'll let him see that you're not obsessed.
Megan R.

by Luckychica101 on 12/15/2009 5:16:58 PM

me and my bf hav bn goin out 4 8 mnths and we hvnt evn holdin hands.... i wnt 2. r we movin 2 slowly?

Hey babe! Try holding his hand, make the first move and be bold.  Everyone moves differently, whatever you feel comfortable with is what's right for you.
Megan R.