Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

5 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

6 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Worried about my friend's BF

I have a friend who I've known for three years. We're both high school freshman, but now I go to private school while she goes...

Thx Paige.
I am going to try to work up the courage to talk to her. Any tips on how I should tell her those thing, cause I'm kinda...terrifide? Anyway, thanks Smile

Hey girlie, take deep breaths, and just be honest you can pour your heart out to her she's your friend. Try to be more concerned than angry.

Paige T.

by BrainSlushieex3 on 7/23/2010 11:30:47 PM

MOD!!!
I am in a really bad sutiation and I am really mad. Ok so I have a friend who is 2 years older than me (15) and me and her have promised to stay pure and a virgin until we get married.
Well I have heard from her friend (also my friend) that my BFF found out that she is pregnant about a week ago and that she is keeping the baby. Plus, my BFF doesn't even know who the father is. I am soooo mad with my BFF. We promised to stay virgin and it is really upsetting that she would go behind my back and "do it" and keep it a secret from me! I can't even call her never the less look at her.
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?! I want to confront her but I don't want to go off, considering she is my best friend. I feel so hurt.
HELP!
PS. From what I heard from my BFF's friend is that she hasn't even told her parents, should I tell them (I know them really well).
-With Love <3

Hey girlie, it might not be true!! talk to your friend express your fear to her that this might be true. Emphasize how much you guys pact means to you and how much it would hurt not only you guys friendship but you if she broke the pact and didn't tell you. You have to talk to your friend.

Paige T.

by BrainSlushieex3 on 7/23/2010 11:09:02 PM

MOD!!! okay lately my friend and guy friend broke up lately.but she's not really a friend she's mean. So after that she hasn't been talking to me a lot and she never sits with me at lunch.when i come over to talk to her she tells me to go away. when i see her with her friends at lunch. she glances at me, moves her lunchbox in front of her, and whisper something to my friends. then they laugh. Another time i wondered what she was talking about. so i went on my older sister's facebook. and i looked at the chat. she was on. so i typed hi to her thinking it was my sister. Then she typed something up like hey you know your younger sister right. i typed up yeah. then she said she is soo stupid. then at another time she butt-texted me, i answered, and she said means things about me. finally we were at a softball meeting and she said something very,very, offending to me. i said something back. then it was a fight. then ii gave her a huge black eye (karate comees in handy sometimes). the next day at school i was the star. but then later at recess i poured my heart out when i apologized. usually good friends were forgive each other but she said "i don't care about your stupid apologies." she sweared at me a lot and called me bad names. so then i told her off then all her friends got the courage to tell her off too because she was being mean to them too. we went off to tell the teacher. we went to all the people we thoughgt would help but she lied her way through it. then one day i told all my friends what was on and they backed up me up so everyone told her off. later everyone was on my side and no one was on her side. so i need help why she went all mean on me. is it because her aunt owns 3/4 of the cinema? or did she grow in it???

Girls can be pretty mean- but at least you have your friends to back you up! It doesn't sound like you've ever sat down with your friend to see what's bugging her.  I would try doing that to see what's up! Also, for someone who is treating you like this... it doesn't sound like she is a very good friend! Hang in there, girl!
Katie R.

by charlie-the-unicorn on 7/9/2010 3:08:16 PM

HOW DO I ASK MY PARENTS FOR A BRA!!!!!

by morgan30000 on 3/31/2010 8:02:50 AM

WHAT DOES MOD MEAN????????

It means "moderator," which is what I am! Smile We're here to keep the website clean and answer all your questions.

Lauren C.

by morgan30000 on 3/31/2010 8:01:30 AM

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS, DON’T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom’s name 5 times.
3. Say your crush’s name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by iluvhorses2 on 1/15/2010 8:12:45 PM

hi my name is kristina and i love to give great advise just like sarah. Ok if you are worried about your boyfriend call him if he doesnt call you. If he dont call you back go visit him at home. You might see him at school then you can talk to him. If he doesnt talk to you then he is probitly upset about something so you sit him down and ask him if any thing wrong is going on in your life that you can tell me because you can trust me. But, if he is one of those quiet people then i would stay away because my cousin was dating this guy and he was so quiet. Since my cousin is 23 she was going to marrie him then a month befor the wedding the guy started hitting her and cursing at my aunt. So take my advice if your worried about your BF ask him whats wrong.

by kristinamazzamuto on 1/8/2010 5:52:01 PM

**** Please Read ****

Hey girlies! My name is Sara and I give great advice. Are you tired of waiting and waiting for the mods to answer your questions, then disappointed when you get an unhelpful answer? Well those are days of the past. If you leave a comment on my profile asking a question, I'll return to your profile with a satisfactory and honest answer. Not allowed to have your profile public? No worries! I'll leave your answer on my page with a **** YOUR NAME **** marking that it's yours! I'll respond as soon as I get your comment, which makes fast and easy service. When you leave a comment all you have to do is put **** Sara **** at the top of your question.

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:57:20 AM

**** Please Read ****

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:55:37 AM

hey the best thing you can do is be a good friend to her during tough times. as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. so i would try to tell her that what shes doing is wrong but i mean she is the only one who can inforce it. your a great friend for having concern. hope it works out.

by clover1097 on 12/25/2009 8:43:34 PM

****MOD***** Ok, well this is kind of a different topic to ask about but i need someone to ask. So my boyfriend and i, we have set boundaries about how far we want to go physically, because i am friends with a couple girls who got pregnant and it totally messed up their lives (btw i'm 14 he's 15), and we said that we're not gonna have sex. and I'm really totally sticking to that desicion but lately i've been bothered by dreams and thoughts of being a mom already!! it's creeping me out but i always find myself looking at parenting mags, and stuff like that, even though I KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TEEN MOM...and i don't want to talk about this to my mom or my boyfriend,, and i dont even feel like i have a friend i can talk to about this. is this behavior abnormal?

Hey girly, I think it's normal. Every girl at some point in her life thinks about what it would be like to be a mother. It's such a huge thing in our culture, that one can't help thinking about it. But stick to your plan. Viriginity is such a special gift that once you give it to someone you'll never get it back, so keep doing what you're doing. There should be more young couples like you guys. Have a Happy Holiday!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Ringette #9 on 12/23/2009 4:43:21 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/21/2009 4:58:48 PM

I dont want to sound like someone who is telling you what to do but I think you need to talk to her. I cant say its wrong to date a guy much older because there are hot older guys I would love to date and be with but if he is on the bad side and they have been dating for 6 months they may already be having sex, because from what I have heard older guys dont date for that long unless that kind of stuff or other stuff is go on.

You just need to talk to her, she maybe be doing just what she wants to be doing and isnt having unprotected sex. I have a friend who is 14 and her parents put her on birth control because she is sexually active with guys. It may not be right but that is what some people do, and just tell her being on bc like the pill isnt good enough she also has to use protection to keep from getting stds which is out of control with girls our age.

by luckykel on 12/19/2009 4:10:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by cocoaqueen136 on 12/18/2009 9:40:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok so I have a whole bunch of guy friends because we get along real well. But since I know guys dif now i think they like me but can't even tell, and there is this one that is so sweet and nice to me we have been friends since last year and I don't know if likes but sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be together and i wonder if he thinks that sometimes too. So, what i am trying to say is...HELP!

by Preyasi Black on 12/18/2009 6:10:43 PM

Good for u for helping her! just try 2 sit down and really talk 2 her about it! maybe it will work

by BeccaBear on 12/18/2009 6:10:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My cousin is pregnant!! My mom just told me. I'm really worried for her. She isn't exactly...responsible. I mean she can raise the kid and stuff but I think it will drive her nuts. She has always wanted a kid and I am really worried!! !!!HELP!!!

Hey babe,

Offer to help your cousin out whenever she needs a babysitter to make it easier for her, but also support her. No one knows how to be a mom right away, but I'm sure she'll get better at it over time. It will help if she knows her family thinks she can do it.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Smileygirl86 on 12/17/2009 6:55:33 PM

ya girl! I totally understand ur point of view, if I was you, I'd prob be just as worried... something like ur story is happening to me too... my best friend since kindergarten is now going out with a boy... hes the same age as each other but they do really weird stuff. This totally sounds weird but when they're on the bus they talk about his personal things(that boys get) and also he grabs her "girls" sometimes, to me that is just not right and they're only in 8th grade, if I were you I would really, really strongly talk 2 ur friend, and prob even get a chance to meet her bf, if u kno there isn't something right about him, u should give him a good talking to... Good luck!

by shleejo14 on 12/16/2009 8:47:27 PM

really good advice. ur a really good friend and she should be lucky you care about her!

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/16/2009 7:32:31 PM

just try and meet him and while ur still reading this girls...what the heck is modding

by smilebunny on 12/16/2009 5:54:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well, i would try to stay away, but i have to spend the weekend at their house every other week. I have tried to get out of it, but my parents won't let me.

Hey girl! You can just try your best and make people know the truth.
Eryn G.

by lyragold2 on 12/16/2009 3:56:02 PM

Hey girl! This seems like you are in a very stressful environment. I think that you should stay away from her until your fam does believe you. You should explain all the cases to your parents and fam, you could even involve the cops. You could have your parents talk to your BGF parents and then they might believe you, but this is very serious.
Eryn G.

by lyragold2 on 12/16/2009 3:34:09 PM

U sound like a rly good friend 4 worrying about her, but I would rly get her 2 introduce him 2 u. If u still have worrys about him,try talking 2 ur friend face-to-face.If that doesn't work and ur truly worried I would tell her parents bc even if shes angry with u,she'll thank u later.Good luck!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/16/2009 8:53:20 AM

Aw, it is so sweet you care so much about your friend, and its sad what she is in.
Hope you get things ok with her. and she gets ok. Smile

by ray ray on 12/15/2009 10:49:15 PM

MOD!!!!! how can i talk to my crush. we are always around each other, we always stare at each other but we never talk cuz we`re to shy. what do i do?

Hey babes, one of you have to break the ice. Start with a simple hello. Once that becomes comfortable things will progess easily I promise. xo JANA

jana k.

by coolerthanu on 12/15/2009 10:41:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay, my crush, we'll call him Erik was told that I like him, by a friend. He seemed okay with it. Hes also been acting really nice to me lately. And he just found out, today, that I like him. Also, today in Literature, we were reading a play, and I got a part that had a husband with it. Well, his friend was joking with him, saying he should have volunteered to be the part of my husband. Could this mean he likes me back? Thanks!

Hey babes, honestly, guys are hard to understand. If he likes you then I think you will feel that he likes you. Don't go on what his friends act like, they are not good gauges for what is actually going on. xo JANA
jana k.

by Bookworm :) on 12/15/2009 10:05:41 PM

I like her advice.

Guys, (well girls...) check out my profile, I haven't had comments since like November! lol, anyone who just wants to talk, I'm so sad right now. Frown
OH! And I give advice on everything, but I'm best with guy advice and I MAJOR in flirting ;) lol so please check it.

by reeg-a-lene on 12/15/2009 9:28:29 PM

Mod-
(can you post this so this part isn't public? Thanks)

Hey babe! I don't know how to post it so it isn't public, but I want to respond to your comment/question because I'm really worried for you.

This is serious stuff, and you should really talk with a guidance counselor or another adult in your family who you really trust.

^Here are some help hotlines that could be useful for your friend over seas.

^ here's another site that may help you!

Good luck babe. It's strong and brave to seek out help.  You can do it.

Megan R.

by Mrsedwardcullen1234 on 12/15/2009 8:55:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
At school we drew secret santas and this ond boy in my math class kept dropping hints that he got my name he was like "hey who at this table hates yellow and loves dark blue" i said i did then he was like "so how is your secret santa shoping going" I said "pretty good i found a ausome pair of earings" so he said i can't tell you what i got that would ruin the suprise"
What is wrong with him aren't sectret santa suposed to be secret?

Hey! Yep, they're supposed to be! This guy may have a crush on you, or he could be really worried that you won't like the gift he got you, and if you know it was from him you're not going to be mean if you end up not liking it.
Megan R.

by cocoaqueen136 on 12/15/2009 8:45:38 PM

******mod*******
i have been having a similar prob with my friend. we became friends 1 yr ago, i had a bf that 1. was cheating 2. broke up with me AND 3. treated my awful, that was 2 years ago. now, my friend is going out with him! she has no clue i even know him! we are both in 9th grade. and a few nights ago, she text me saying that she was going over to his house, that was to 11pm, and she was late for school the next morning. could they have had sex? what can i do to convince her to break up with him??!!
thxx

Hey babe!  I think you should be honest with her.  let her know you dated the guy in the past and he's not good enough for her.  You could also let her know you're worried about her, and don't want her to do anything she could regret later on.
Megan R.

by cheyz09 on 12/15/2009 8:44:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
OK there is this guy i really like ALOT! and i think he flirts with me like he gives me hugs every other day,he pokes me everyday and yesterday i ha a piece of hair on my face and he whipped it out, and also today idk if my hair was mess but he started touching it and im like wat r u doing? and he said oh i was jux fixing it for u. so oes he like me?? i mean jux making sure. but theres a catch he has a GF and idk wat to do now oh an he dosent noe that i noe he has a GF!

hey girl! This guy is flirting hard-core with you.  It's not fair that he has a GF and is flirting this way with you!  Let him know that he needs to back off if he has a GF.  He's a player and his GF deserves to know how he flirts with other girls!
Megan R.

by mayte411 on 12/15/2009 8:00:47 PM

MOD MOD: what's and STD?
Thanks♥Caitlin(;

Hey babe! An STD is a sexually transmitted disease.  It's a disease or infection that you can get from having unprotected sex.
Megan R.

by Caramel_Apple on 12/15/2009 7:57:53 PM

I think that it's nice that you care so much about your friend that you haven't talked to in forever! That's some good friendship there!

by Kristin95 on 12/15/2009 7:00:03 PM

MOD MOD:
Okay so I was texting on my bro's phone around Thanksgiving. (Mine was outta range!!) and I started texting my friend Michaela. Well they started texting.... then flirting.... then sending pics. Then I got a text saying that they're dating! And then they started talking about sex. Sounds pretty much okay rigghhhtt?? Not really. She's a 7th grader, he's a senior, he thinks she's in 8th grade and 13!! Michaela is sort of a slut though. I've seen her make-out with a bunches of different High schoolers.
HELP ME!
♥Caitlin

Hey girl! I think you should have a chat with Michaela.  If they've never actually met one another and your bro doesn't know who she is, it's likely nothing will ever happen.  But, you never know.  It's not fair to your brother to be led on by a 7th grader, and Michaela is lying about who she is, which is not cool!  She may be insecure with herself if she has to pretend to be someone she's not.  Try having a one-on-one chat with her, that you feel like she may be hurting your brother by lying to him.  You could let you know you're worried about her and you don't want her to get hurt either...or get an STD, or have any other regrets.  Let her know you just care and you want to be here for her!
Megan R.

by Caramel_Apple on 12/15/2009 6:53:17 PM

"i dont want her to end up with a STD, a kid, or a broken heart." thats a great thought. i hope u can keep those things from happening to her. u can do it girl!

by girlzrock07 on 12/15/2009 6:40:09 PM

I'll never get into drugs.

TheAlphaCouncil is officially open! Ask the 5 experts for advice now!

by pearlnagem on 12/15/2009 6:11:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so the guy I like, his mom works as a teacher at my school. In between classes she always stands at the end of the hallway. I have to walk down that hallway for ALL my classes. She knows I like her son and I can tell something is up. She always stares at me with a smug smile, like she knows something I don't. I can't approach her because she'll think I'm a snob and also tell my mom. What do I do?

Hey girl!  Sounds like it's pretty uncomfortable for you.  She's probably just smug because she knows you like her son, that's all.  She probably thinks it's cute that you like him, and it makes her happy that her son is like-able.  Try to ignore her and not let her bother you.  She may even like you more for liking her son!
Megan R.

by wallofllamas on 12/15/2009 5:40:43 PM

i think its great that you care this much about ur friend, especially one u havent talked to in a while =/ i dont get why anyone, especially at such a young age, would get involved in all that stuff...oh and great advice Kristen! ;)

by beastiez on 12/15/2009 5:28:38 PM

MOD MOD
I like a guy that i no longer can talk to because his friends told him i was obsessed with him. Whenever i walk by him he looks at the ground and won't say anything to me. His friends today threw his jacket at me just so he would have to go to me and get it. I handed it to him and he just grumbled thanks. I'm being bullied by his friends like this all the time and only bad stuff about me comes out of their mouths when they talk to him. I can't stand it and don't even like him that much anymore but the kissey faces whenever I walk by never stop. Would talking to him only make matters worse or should I just get over him? Oh and how can I stop his friends from being mean to me?

Hey babe! They sound awful.  Stand up for yourself and tell them to Shut-up and mind their own business.  They're making assumptions out of nothing as it is.  i think talking to him may make it more awkward and worse, I'd give other guys attention and flirt with other guys.  It'll let him see that you're not obsessed.
Megan R.

by Luckychica101 on 12/15/2009 5:16:58 PM

me and my bf hav bn goin out 4 8 mnths and we hvnt evn holdin hands.... i wnt 2. r we movin 2 slowly?

Hey babe! Try holding his hand, make the first move and be bold.  Everyone moves differently, whatever you feel comfortable with is what's right for you.
Megan R.

by cooline on 12/15/2009 5:04:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Last Sunday, i told my friend a secret, that i was liked my crush,and then she started texting him(they're friends) i looked over at her and she jerked the phone away so i couldnt see what she was texting. i asked if she told him and she said no. i made her promise not to and she said ok and kept txting . when i asked why she wouldnt tell me she said it was stupid so i said whatever. Thn later that night i was talk to my crush. Lets call my friend Jelena and my crush Devian. Ok so, i was texting Devian later and he said ''So what was Jelena talking about when she said you liked me?'' I immeditly texted her ''Thanks for telling him Jelena...'' Then we started arguing.I havent talk to her yesterday,or today(we have tosit together on the bus),i havent even looked at her, and she hasnt talked to me. Am i taking this sitution wrong? Who do i become friends again, i dont wanna stay mad forever but i dont want to apologize,i didnt do anything!
PLZ HELP MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
thx <3

Hey girl! I think it's completely normal for you to be upset if you think she told your crush, but remember you may have jumped to conclusions.  Next time to be safe, try and only tell friends that you trust so you won't get your feelings hurt and you won't be worried that your secret will get out. Or better yet, let your crush know yourself Wink
Megan R.

by meliss1212 on 12/15/2009 4:59:22 PM

thats tough

by juicyyjuice7 on 12/15/2009 4:55:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hello (= So yes, I seem in a good mood. I am. I usually am, but I'm just a little confused right now. You see, I'm in 7th grade. I'm... pretty much dating a sophmore. He's a really sweet guy, short (the way I like it), even on my bus. A problem... when we're on the bus, I don't really like him anymore. It's been about three months we've been going out and stuff, I don't kiss him, never have, but I feel... I don't know. We talk on IM every night, he puts his webcam on and I like him sooo much when he does that, or texts me a cute message right before I fall asleep. But on the bus, I don't feel like I like him. I feel nothing, compared to what I used to feel. I'm trying to be more of myself, because when I'm at school, I'm a totally different person. Ah, this is all so confusing. I read in a book called Boyology that if a guy doesn't meet up to your dream guy, you should waste your time on him. I don't know, I kind of don't want to be with the sophomore anymore, but... I do. I was thinking about that in class & the song "Stand By Your Man" unexpectedly popped in my head. Is that a sign or something? I know this is a lot, there, but I'm confused (meanwhile my bff has a bf that she's spending time nonstop with, so she can't do much to help me out). Thanks! <33, Shannon.

Hey girl! Its ok for you to move on to other guys, but I think that you need to take some time to figure out what you want. He sounds like a great guy, maybe you should try doing something different.
Eryn G.

by AsIAm. on 12/15/2009 3:48:47 PM

You should def meet him first. If you find him as too much to handle, talk a bit to your friend. It's true, she only did just turn fourteen.

by lasagna on 12/15/2009 3:41:30 PM

Yah I mean a 14 year old probably wants something different than a senor!!!!!! Okay that sounds kinda nasty but just sayingTong

XoXo,
Isabella

by peacelovepuppies on 12/15/2009 3:08:00 PM

I see y your worried about her but I think u should meet him before u decied if he's good or bad because there's almost 4 years diffrence between me and my bf but Ive been dating him for 2 years and I know he would never hurt me. So just talk to your friend and meet her bf.

by jesstar08 on 12/15/2009 3:00:31 PM

Great advice Kristen!! Yeah 6 months is a rlly long time so I'd ask to introduce you to him...ur an awesome friend xD

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/15/2009 8:06:05 AM