8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Zap Period Stains

Uh-oh…period stained your pretty undies? No worries! Pour a little peroxide on the stain and let it soak in for about a half an hour...

Wear a pad or a tampon along with adira period panty. It really keeps you stain free.You girls should try them.

by missy55 on 2/18/2013 2:30:21 AM

A sanitary napkin will never be a guaranteed way to avoid stains.We all know we need more protection than that. Try leak-proof adira period panties to save yourself from embarrassment.

by Whitney_Grigg on 2/14/2011 10:09:35 PM

MOD
Ok. So i am 11 (12 in 3 mos.) and here is
what i have:
discharge,mood swings,and some cramps.
Also four random pimples popped up on my
face and im usually crystal clear! I couldnt
sleep last night either.will i get my . Soon??
Thx!
~mickylee1998

Hey girlie, I think you should def. be getting your period soon.

Paige T.

by MickyLee1998 on 7/10/2010 11:04:17 PM

mod i read that u need a body fat % of 10-12 to have your period. is that true?

Hey girl, yes that is true. we need at least 10-12 percent body fat in order to get our cycles.
Megan R.

by dashor on 7/7/2010 5:07:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so when I get close to my period or just at random times. Dowm there, will start to burn and feel very uncomfterble. So I will go to the bathroom and it will burn to go. Then I wipe and sometimes there is ALOT of discharge. And I mean ALOT! I told my mom and she says to stop eating sugary things. And I don't eat sugar alot at school unless we are having a party or we get candy. Help!

Hey girlie,

The discharge is just your body's natural response, but it shouldn't burn while/after you pee.  Our bodies are all different and react to periods in different ways, but burning is usually a sign of something different {I'm not a doctor though, remember!}.  If this happens again, try giving your doctor a call to ask about it.  You can explain your symptoms and they'll be able to tell you what to do!

Lauren C.

by jenny59028 on 6/3/2010 10:04:03 PM

WHAT DO YOU DO IF THERE ARE BLOOD STAINS IN YOUR JEANS ?

- Zaya

by zaya11 on 5/4/2010 8:19:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so today i went ot the bathroom and when i wiped "down there
There was blood I haven't have my period before
BUT It might be a kidney infection cause that's what happened to my friends before What should i do

Hey girl! Do you think there's a possibility that your period actually came? I would ask my mom if I were you, and if you don't think it's your period, definitely go and see the doctor. Hope that helps!
Kelli S.

by missainemoreland on 4/17/2010 9:45:40 AM

MOD ok so im on my 3rd or 4th period(i dont really keep track anymore) and ive never really gotten cramps until now. and is it normal for discharge to turn darker during your period? and when ive been going to the restroom there's usually A LOT of blood and sometimes it comes out in clumps. Is that normal? ONE MORE THING! Sometimes im worried to go change my pad at school because i take about 5 mins, when i normally only take 2! ive tried to make speedey changes but that doesnt help!!! advice please!

Hey girl, cramps can come and go and be unpredictable, so don't worry about that. Sometimes blood can change consistancy including looking clumpy. In fact, it often isn't a steady flow. As for going to the bathroom, you might think that you're taking a noticably long time changing your pad, but trust me, it probably isn't nearly as noticable to other people. Just do what you have to do in the bathroom, and don't worry about it. It's your business, no one else's!

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by always_me on 3/21/2010 10:46:37 AM

im sooooo glad u have this on here-lotsa help Smile thanks GL

by XD003AMO on 2/4/2010 7:02:32 PM

Hey girl! Try talking to her. They're obviously a basic need and you should def get some more! Just ask her!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Ladybug863 on 1/24/2010 10:50:27 PM

Submit Your Own!

The best accessory to a football game is a…

Win fall faves...

Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual

Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check

out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!