5 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

6 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Punch It Out!

Have a punching bag hanging in the basement? Sometimes you can work that stress out of your bod by punching it out. Not only will...

Hey girl, I'm not really an expert, so I can't tell you what to do except to tell the guidance counselor that the journal isn't working, and that maybe you need more help than that. Maybe she can recommend someone else you could talk to that is more specialized in these types of situations. Hope things get better. Smile

emilie b.

by emmimonki on 6/5/2010 2:36:53 AM

That seems perfect!

by PlayGirl on 5/24/2010 4:40:00 PM

@karategrrl I used to be in kung-fu. It was a really good way for me to relieve my stress. Kicking was my specialty. (: (: (: (: Its a really good way to relieve stress and get a good work-out. It helps girls get in shape and get tougher too!
~*Maddie*~

by MetroStation3xx on 4/12/2010 7:59:34 PM

i'm in karate...punching things is what i do lol

by karategrrl on 3/5/2010 5:50:56 PM

im getting a punching bag 4 my b-day! cant wait!!! Tong

by veggigurl123 on 2/22/2010 10:22:31 PM

MOD!
I am really stressed because my molars are coming in and I am only 12! My orthodontist says that I probably wont need them out though. Any ideas to help me de-stress?

Hey girl,

Having your molars come in is a great thing! No need to worry. It means your body is growing normally and your mouth has enough space to let them come in! When you find yourself worrying about your teeth, do something you enjoy to distract yourself.

Megan P.

Megan P.

by Tomatos97 on 1/28/2010 6:56:25 AM

ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT?!?Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
well then consider me your online personal trainer! infact consider me anything! Im pretty great at advie with boys.. bffs.. school...parents.. but (unlike all thoes other advice givers out there) My specitalty is helping you reach your fitness goals! i have plenty of work out plans.. Eating habits.. and ways to get motivated to exersize! Why would you go go anywhere els for advice?! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Jasper_rox12 on 1/18/2010 5:54:54 PM

That sounds cool but where would I get a punching bag?

by abigail huber on 12/23/2009 1:08:54 PM

8 READER COMMENTS
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by crayolacrayon on 12/22/2009 3:24:00 PM

Punching isnt just for guys. One of my friends brothers has a punching bag and when I sometimes go over, I punch it. What is nice is that he sometimes holds the bag for me while I punch it. He is kind of attractive so its nice to spend time with him.
One time I accidentally hit him in his crotch area and he fell over grabbing himself. I felt so bad for doing that. She thinks I am weird and I just do it to spend time with her brother but I really like punching it.

by luckykel on 12/20/2009 10:02:00 AM