2 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

2 HOURS AGO Got those first dance jitters? Don’t worry we have some smooth simple solutions for you!: http://t.co/yrkYkV5xCz

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Crush Asked My Friend Out

My friend and I like the same guy, and he asked her out. My friend doesn’t want to go out with him because she doesn’t...

That just happened to me to

by polkadotruby7 on 10/13/2011 8:39:53 AM

MOD Sil' tu plait?
My friend is controlling
Recently, my BFF and I went on a mission trip. While I was there I became really good friends with my BFF's long time crush, "Cal". She thinks I like him even though I didn't and reads my texts to make sure I'm not texting him! She never lets me even near him without her standing... glued at my side. And she yelled at me saying that she liked him first.... then fails to bring up that its been three years! I am starting to have a crush on him now but still just act like buds.... and I know he likes me... what should I do? I feel almost scared of my friend and how she will react.

Hey girlie,

First off, just know that your questions mean a LOT to me and I’m always here if you need help! Unfortunately, I’m really super busy with modding right now so I can’t give the time to each question that they deserve Frown But there are lots of girls on GL.com who offer great advice on their profiles, so if you take your Q there I’m sure they’ll give you great tips on your sitch. Thanks so much for understanding, lovely! <3

Lauren C.

by vintage456 on 7/25/2010 2:56:23 PM

that happened to me but the other way around my friends lk my bf but they want me to b with him

by graceygirl77 on 7/8/2010 1:57:41 PM

ur not alone! that just happened to me a week ago, but u gotta let her go out him, he would of asked u if he liked u.

by Love2SwimTaylor on 3/20/2010 6:57:04 PM

hola, Smile

if anyone's looking for advise on guys, makeup, problems (that arent too serious cuz I dont want to mess up your lives), ect. lol,
you can leave a message on my profile and I'll reply ASAP! Smile

ps, Im 14 (if you're curious) and I check my profile daily so you'll get a quick response!

xox, erin Smile

by xamazingxerinx on 3/6/2010 5:26:33 PM

Hey girls,
Check out ClubFantastic! Also, if you have a club, we'd love to be your sister club!

by ClubFantastic on 1/8/2010 5:25:49 PM

Hey girls,
Your probably annoyed with all see my profile stuff but listen to this:

I will answer anything you have! I will answer questions like periods, guys, vegetarian, workout, makeup, hair, style, ANYTHING you can think of. I do this for FUN. I love doing this so you could even ask a random question.
I give great advice and please comment on my profile! Smile Smile

by modmodmod on 1/6/2010 2:21:57 PM

Hey girls,
Your probably annoyed with all see my profile stuff but listen to this:

I give great advice and please comment on my profile! Smile Smile

by modmodmod on 1/6/2010 2:21:48 PM

same here! except my friend didn't know i liked him.

by jklforever on 1/6/2010 2:07:03 AM

My friend and i both like the same guy too and i would get a little mad at her if he asked her out. You did the right thing, supporting your friend and good luck!

by dogluver09 on 1/5/2010 6:18:22 PM