AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

Jump for Joy!

This week, consider jump-starting your workout. Jumping is an easy and fun way to amp up the usual drill. Check out some of our other ideas...

Thanks for the tips! I enjoy stuff like jump rope and all that.....but I really need to start doing it more!

by gl_readah on 2/4/2011 11:57:47 PM

MOD do u think dance dance really burns calories, i've heard a lot of diff. opinions?

Hey girl! I think it does.
Eryn G.

by dina22464 on 1/8/2010 4:20:25 PM

Anyone who has an answer go to my profile and make a comment

by CharlotteCharles on 12/16/2009 4:07:08 PM

Thanks for your advice Lynae! we had a study party and it was really fun but now that I'm actually in the process of taking exams (they were today and tomorrow) I don't have any time to excercise I'm always studing! How can i excersise/study! THANK YOU!!!!! Smile

by CharlotteCharles on 12/16/2009 4:04:33 PM

If you want to be a healthier you, this club is just for you. Come check it out.

by WholeNewYou on 12/16/2009 2:06:03 PM

thats great. i love how u have stuff u dont really need anything 4. n we hav finals this week n ive found exercising while studying helps. like ill do 5 pushups go over mylines or sometin n then 5 more pushup.s helped me when i was studying vocab. 6 more finals 2 go. n i cant wait 2 do the jumproaping since i lost my rope

by i_rock_big_socks!!!!! on 12/15/2009 8:01:13 PM

Sounds fun! Besides. Since i cant go running after school right now, i need some form of exercise to de-stress.!

by LoveLifePeace on 12/14/2009 11:06:32 PM

MOD! 1) i'd lyk to say thx for these great work out ideas!!! Smile 2) I need hlp wit staying in shape... My bat-mitzvah's in a week and the #1 thing ppl r worried bout is if I'll fit into my dress! I have been eating a lot.. so how can i tone my stomach muscles, and get healthier in a week? R there any 'special' foods i should have? Plz answer! I'm desperate! Smile Thx Sarahbella

Hey girl! Try watching what you eat over the next week and drink lots of water. Get some exercise every day and I'm sure you'll bat-mitzvah will be super great! Have fun, babe!

Taeler L.

by 1cutiepie24546 on 12/13/2009 8:59:40 PM

Do you know of any good ways to strenghten my calve

Hey girl! Try lunge walks.
Eryn G.

by hockeyismylife on 12/13/2009 8:35:23 PM

Lynae P,
are you modding on this page cause I have a couple of q'S.

Hey girl! Nope, I am on now.
Eryn G.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 12/13/2009 6:06:27 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?