11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Don't Want My Parents to Adopt

I have a serious problem. My parents want to adopt a Chinese girl. I really don’t want to because I think it will change my...

Hey I'm sure you will come to love her!! I'm adopted from China and have no siblings. I wish I did have siblings.
I think you are very lucky! You will get use to it!!!!

by pixiedust5 on 8/1/2011 11:33:07 PM

don't sweat, little sisters are the BEST! sure, sometimes mine can get on my nerves and I can seriously be a jerk at times but Idk where I would be without her...she is so much fun! she def keeps me not bored and always loved!
PS MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my comments aren't showing up.

Hey girl, don't fret. We have to approve all comments before they are posted on the site!

Caitlin F.

by kirklin22 on 3/7/2011 4:24:37 PM

PS MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my comments aren't showing up.

by kirklin22 on 3/7/2011 4:24:06 PM

PS MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my comments aren't showing up.

by kirklin22 on 3/7/2011 4:23:41 PM

THats Completley rude, selfish, and cold. No Ofensse But That is not the way to act about this situation! Good Luck!;D

by soccergirl709 on 1/14/2011 1:57:47 PM

I'm adopted and i am really happy that i am. My older sister and brother were really nice when I came to live with them. Of course they didnt want a little sister! But they were still nice...I really appreaciate the good family i have now.

by Deegirl08 on 7/23/2010 10:26:55 PM

TRY BEING MORE OPEN MINDED.. WHAT IF YOU WERE THAT CHINESE GIRL?? AND SOME ONE SAID THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU... HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL??! AT FIRST YOU WOULDN'T CARE, THEN IT HITS YOU.. I'M JUST SAYING.. IT MIGHT BE A BLESSING.. THINK ABOUT Y YOUR PARENTS WANT TO ADOPT THE BABY..

by elmorockz1252 on 4/20/2010 6:05:23 PM

from the way your talking you sound really selfish which i'm sure your not.but u could really be helping that little girl.even saving here so think of the little girls life to not just your own

by twihardpencilpusher on 3/20/2010 3:44:48 PM

MOD
the eighth grade gets 2 go on a school trip somewhere cool but u either have 2 have a parent w/ u or be in a group w/ 1 parent. my mom would have been mine 2 go 2 ny but then my 2 bffs asked me 2 be in their group. i told my mom that i was gonna go w/ them and she got mad. then she told me that she wasnt sure she wanted me goin 2 nyc 4 the 1st time w/ some1 else even tho its my bffs mom, who she met when we were in kindergarton. i cant tell if shes upset i want 2 go w/ them and i hurt her feeling (she knows that i have wanted more independance now that im almost 14)or if she actually means that. please help!!!

Hey girl! The best thing you can do is talk to her about and make sure her feelings aren't hurt. We sometimes forget that mom's have feelings too and that we can hurt them pretty easily.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by arw1096 on 1/30/2010 10:42:18 AM

Look, I understand being jealous and all, and thinking about how much your life will change, but from the way you're talking, it sounds like you're only thinking in the negative. First off,I'm going to start with the postive/negative, otherwise known as the pros and cons list. Here we go: No, you won't be the center of attention any more (And that's okay. Live with it.)but that doesn't mean your parents don't love you. Yes, you'll have to share lots of things, but at least you'll have some one to share them with. Yes, you'll probably be their first choice for a babysitter, but then you'll have extra spending money. See what I mean?
And second off, I'm adopted. So I'm not really a big fan of yours. Sorry if I sound rude, but /I/ think adoption is frickin FANTASTIC!!! That's all. See ya!

by peanut47 on 1/25/2010 3:35:29 PM