Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

13 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

14 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Fave GL Memory"

We asked some of the girls about their fave memories while interning at Girls' Life. Here's what they have to say!

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Taeler! It says you are leaving! When ? I don't want you to leave! You are awesome!

Aw thanks, babe! Actually, I just won't be heading into the GL offices too much! But, no worries, I'll be still be here modding away for a while!

-Taeler
Taeler L.

by hockeyismylife on 12/27/2009 9:31:47 PM

I think you all have done a great job especially addressing issues that we go through our age that people or other magazines dont discuss.

Thanks for all the great advice.

by luckykel on 12/14/2009 10:28:04 PM

Come join the hottest club on GL! Club Middle School is so unique and fun. We have celeb gossip, polls, jobs, advice, and more. Don't worry, u don't have to be in Middle School to join. Check out my club for more details! Also come see my personal pro, DayDreamer66. Thanks!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 9:42:25 PM

Lynae P. better not leave!

by laxlover98 on 12/14/2009 6:03:32 PM

I'm going to miss all of the mods especially Liz. (she was one of my favorites) (i'm not trying to pick favorites right now)

by magicalgirl12 on 12/14/2009 12:13:32 AM

aww im gonna miss you guys! you've all helped me out so much Frown thanks!

by livi23 on 12/13/2009 8:02:23 PM

ahh that stinks they have all been so helpful Frown

by dogluver82 on 12/13/2009 7:43:31 PM

Aww!! i will miss Taelor and Eryn the most Frown

by dancechick7496 on 12/13/2009 6:48:38 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LIZ DONT LEAVE!!!

by zany94 on 12/13/2009 6:28:07 PM

Hi everybody! Do you ever get bored, or feel like its the same old, same old? Then you have came to the right place!

Entertainment Hotspot is the place to be: it has celeb gossip, fun games, polls, (vote until your fave wins!) new or just insanely awesome music, TV, books and movies to check out, beauty, style, school, friends... and updated often! What are you waiting for? Get clicking! We even have a club website!

Please enjoy and spread the word! If u want to join, just leave a comment to tell me and u r in! if u want, please fill out this app: (don't have to) 1) Who's ur fave singer/actor/writer/show....ect. 2) How old ru? 3) Any requests for articles or somehting to be on our site/club page on GL? 4) Want to be an advice gal? Keep reading for more deets. ;)

Please join and spread the word!

by Club Entertainment Hotspot on 12/13/2009 6:03:37 PM