AN HOUR AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

4 HOURS AGO .@ddlovato KILLED IT at the #AMAs. Check out all the rest of the best here:

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What healthy activity should you try this winter?

GL interns tell-all: "My Fave GL Memory"

We asked some of the girls about their fave memories while interning at Girls' Life. Here's what they have to say!

Taeler! It says you are leaving! When ? I don't want you to leave! You are awesome!

Aw thanks, babe! Actually, I just won't be heading into the GL offices too much! But, no worries, I'll be still be here modding away for a while!

Taeler L.

by hockeyismylife on 12/27/2009 9:31:47 PM

I think you all have done a great job especially addressing issues that we go through our age that people or other magazines dont discuss.

Thanks for all the great advice.

by luckykel on 12/14/2009 10:28:04 PM

Come join the hottest club on GL! Club Middle School is so unique and fun. We have celeb gossip, polls, jobs, advice, and more. Don't worry, u don't have to be in Middle School to join. Check out my club for more details! Also come see my personal pro, DayDreamer66. Thanks!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 9:42:25 PM

Lynae P. better not leave!

by laxlover98 on 12/14/2009 6:03:32 PM

I'm going to miss all of the mods especially Liz. (she was one of my favorites) (i'm not trying to pick favorites right now)

by magicalgirl12 on 12/14/2009 12:13:32 AM

aww im gonna miss you guys! you've all helped me out so much Frown thanks!

by livi23 on 12/13/2009 8:02:23 PM

ahh that stinks they have all been so helpful Frown

by dogluver82 on 12/13/2009 7:43:31 PM

Aww!! i will miss Taelor and Eryn the most Frown

by dancechick7496 on 12/13/2009 6:48:38 PM

by zany94 on 12/13/2009 6:28:07 PM

Hi everybody! Do you ever get bored, or feel like its the same old, same old? Then you have came to the right place!

Entertainment Hotspot is the place to be: it has celeb gossip, fun games, polls, (vote until your fave wins!) new or just insanely awesome music, TV, books and movies to check out, beauty, style, school, friends... and updated often! What are you waiting for? Get clicking! We even have a club website!

Please enjoy and spread the word! If u want to join, just leave a comment to tell me and u r in! if u want, please fill out this app: (don't have to) 1) Who's ur fave singer/actor/writer/show....ect. 2) How old ru? 3) Any requests for articles or somehting to be on our site/club page on GL? 4) Want to be an advice gal? Keep reading for more deets. ;)

Please join and spread the word!

by Club Entertainment Hotspot on 12/13/2009 6:03:37 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!