7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Fave GL Memory"

We asked some of the girls about their fave memories while interning at Girls' Life. Here's what they have to say!

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Taeler! It says you are leaving! When ? I don't want you to leave! You are awesome!

Aw thanks, babe! Actually, I just won't be heading into the GL offices too much! But, no worries, I'll be still be here modding away for a while!

-Taeler
Taeler L.

by hockeyismylife on 12/27/2009 9:31:47 PM

I think you all have done a great job especially addressing issues that we go through our age that people or other magazines dont discuss.

Thanks for all the great advice.

by luckykel on 12/14/2009 10:28:04 PM

Come join the hottest club on GL! Club Middle School is so unique and fun. We have celeb gossip, polls, jobs, advice, and more. Don't worry, u don't have to be in Middle School to join. Check out my club for more details! Also come see my personal pro, DayDreamer66. Thanks!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 9:42:25 PM

Lynae P. better not leave!

by laxlover98 on 12/14/2009 6:03:32 PM

I'm going to miss all of the mods especially Liz. (she was one of my favorites) (i'm not trying to pick favorites right now)

by magicalgirl12 on 12/14/2009 12:13:32 AM

aww im gonna miss you guys! you've all helped me out so much Frown thanks!

by livi23 on 12/13/2009 8:02:23 PM

ahh that stinks they have all been so helpful Frown

by dogluver82 on 12/13/2009 7:43:31 PM

Aww!! i will miss Taelor and Eryn the most Frown

by dancechick7496 on 12/13/2009 6:48:38 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LIZ DONT LEAVE!!!

by zany94 on 12/13/2009 6:28:07 PM

Hi everybody! Do you ever get bored, or feel like its the same old, same old? Then you have came to the right place!

Entertainment Hotspot is the place to be: it has celeb gossip, fun games, polls, (vote until your fave wins!) new or just insanely awesome music, TV, books and movies to check out, beauty, style, school, friends... and updated often! What are you waiting for? Get clicking! We even have a club website!

Please enjoy and spread the word! If u want to join, just leave a comment to tell me and u r in! if u want, please fill out this app: (don't have to) 1) Who's ur fave singer/actor/writer/show....ect. 2) How old ru? 3) Any requests for articles or somehting to be on our site/club page on GL? 4) Want to be an advice gal? Keep reading for more deets. ;)

Please join and spread the word!

by Club Entertainment Hotspot on 12/13/2009 6:03:37 PM

aww their leaving! I will miss taeler she is awesome! Bye taeler!

by uberfunchica on 12/13/2009 5:06:45 PM

Thanks for all the help MODS!

by JellybeanGirl67 on 12/13/2009 4:08:27 PM

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TAELOR'S LEAVING! She was the most helpful to me

by jonasNtwilight3 on 12/13/2009 3:05:50 PM

It's my 13th birthday on the 20th!!!!! Smile

by soccer28q on 12/13/2009 2:54:02 PM

Frown These were all my fave mods.Frown We'll miss u girlys!Good luck at there!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/13/2009 1:54:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD Are all these interns in this article leaving?

Hey chicky, yup some of  the interns mentioned in the article have already left. So sad, I know. Frown

Lynae P.

by uberfunchica on 12/13/2009 1:15:06 PM

awww!! they're leaving?! thanks so much for helping us and giving great advice (: mods are amazingg.

by iliveforlax195 on 12/13/2009 1:07:52 PM

Bye Eryn!!!!

by greengirl111 on 12/13/2009 12:55:18 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey GL Fashionistas!

Do you love fashion?

Do you love beauty?

Are you a GIRL?

If you say yes to any of these questions, please join Club Fashion Obsessed! To join just go to the club fashion obsessed profile and fill out our NEW MEMBER SURVEY. I'll get back to you soon!!!!!!

We have a lot of open positions in this club! Look through the club profile for all of them!

*♥*SO PLEASE JOIN CLUB FASHION OBSESSED TODAY! YOU'LL HAVE TONS OF FUN IN THIS CLUB, I PROMISE YOU!*♥*

~Isabella, The President of Club Fashion Obsessed

by Club advertisements on 12/13/2009 12:30:46 PM

boo.... bye girls we'll miss you!!!

by kgirlpanda on 12/13/2009 11:46:27 AM

Too bad they are leaving. Frown

by lasagna on 12/13/2009 11:43:43 AM

Cool.

by lasagna on 12/13/2009 11:43:07 AM

Awww):
Good Luck.
Bye.

<333,

by reggee on 12/13/2009 11:19:58 AM

They were all so awesome at giving advice!

Come to my profile for any advice or questions that you have!
With warm regards,

by biskii on 12/13/2009 10:43:13 AM

Taeler was my fave mod!

by Club Middle School on 12/13/2009 10:13:18 AM

I know this is sad Molly and Olivia were my fav mods......

Comment on my profile !!!

by Style Guru on 12/13/2009 9:27:25 AM

Aw some are leaving?? Frown Please dont let it to Olivia or Molly, they're so cool!!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/13/2009 9:15:20 AM