10 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

11 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

11 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

I wanna...train tigers!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? GL recently had the chance to go to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove in Florida...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
So, I really want to be a model and actress but the problem is. My mom said I don't have that 'body' everyone has and also I have no idea where to start! Am I really fit to be in the show business? Where can I start if I really want to be a model and actress???

hey! First of all, there are models and actresses of all shapes and sizes, from Ellen Page to Gabourey Sidibe. That's not to say that show business isn't very image centric, but it's all about auditioning for roles that fit you. the best way to start is to send headshots out to different agencies, and if one decides to work with you, they'll help you get jobs in the business. You could also model for GL: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx

Helen S.

by JaliceFan01 on 5/18/2013 11:50:08 AM

Tigers are pretty, but my fav animal would have to be an elephantSmile

by ElliMichael on 4/30/2013 6:06:19 PM

I wanna be an actress and a singer. Like on Broadway. Except for the fact that my voice is terrible and I cant sing to save myself. Ugh. The struggles

by happiness51 on 4/19/2013 4:44:21 PM

I don't know what I want to be!
Okay, so I've always wanted to live in Hawaii. It looks so incredibly beautiful! I'm planning on going to college there! I also looooooooooooooooooooove elephants and wanna work with them one day. Like LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE them! Like I have DREAMS about being an elephant!
But also people tell me that I'm a good singer and actress, and I'm someday to be on Disney! I also really like to travel!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Not like I have to decide at all, I just need help choosing when the time comes!

by Nutmeg99 on 3/1/2013 4:30:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I want ot be a veterinarian. My parents say its okay,but they dont like the idea that I will be working with pets. I read alot about being a veterinarian and I read alot about dogs,cats etc. I talked to my parents about it,but I still dont know what scool to go to. There is this college, Aurburn I want to go to but my parents say that its really expensive. I am saving every pennie,but I dont know if I am going to make it. I dont know whta college to attend. How can i persuade my parents to let me go to Aurburn?

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't worry about college finances too much right now--when you apply, they'll take your parents' income into account and give you financial aid if you are deserving. I would also talk to your guidance counselor about colleges you could look at and financial planning / course planning to help you achieve your dreams!

Meghan D.

by Kikykoala on 1/31/2013 6:12:46 PM

I whant to be a veterinarian

by Kikykoala on 1/31/2013 5:59:55 PM

I love tigers! They are my favorite animals, hence my profile picture ;) haha/my favorite book too xD

by islandgirl23 on 1/15/2013 12:47:50 AM

catlover4723 I love cats and kitty too

by kellian on 12/9/2012 8:27:11 PM

tigers are big kitties :3 <------- kitty face

by kellian on 12/9/2012 8:25:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD i really want to be a photographer, but my school doesnt have any sort of classes or clubs. im really shy and i have a horrible time talking to others but now im a sophmore and i finnally have friends that cant make me stop smiling, but i was thinking of going to a highschool that is more art focused, itd be a lot cheaper for my parents too. i dont know what to do!!!

Hey girlie, start out talking to your parents about it. Pick the school you want to go to and set up a couple visits to be sure you like it. Making new friends can be hard, but if you're interested in art and go to an art school you'll automatically have something in common with everyone there, which make things a lot easier.

Lauren T.