AN HOUR AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

I wanna...train tigers!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? GL recently had the chance to go to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove in Florida...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I really want to do modeling because EVERYONE says I should. My mom is offering to put me into modeling but she doesn't know where to go for a trusted agency? Do u have any ideas of where I should go to model?

Hey girl,

I don't know about modeling, but I would talk to your guidance counselor at your school since they are probably the person who knows about career options. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by KatieBieber on 12/3/2012 3:37:30 PM

GUY TROUBLES? DOES THAT ONE GIRL GET ON YOUR NERVES? SOLVE ALL YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/5/2012 5:25:24 PM

I love all cats, big or small. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/4/2012 11:08:59 PM

MOD I am really paranoid about someone at school planting drugs in my backpack. I go to an arts school as a dancer, and we have to leave our bags alone during class and such, and I know there are a few people who do that stuff. My mom says I shouldn't worry that much, but if someone does do this, what should I do? I know it sounds silly I am just worried

Hey dancerhn, if you have an idea of who it is confront that person. If not, throw it away or alert a teacher. You can always hide your backpack behind someone else's or get a locker. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancerhn on 11/4/2012 10:19:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok so my math teacher, lets call him Mr. B, is like a rly big jokester and he always bugs me and its really annoying and a lot of the things he says to me are rly offending. he makes fun of my hair, my costume for halloween, and anything else he can make me blush. what do i say to him when hes making fun of me?! please help! im so sick of him bugging him and i want him to stop!

Hey girlie, tell him that you don't like it when he says things like that to you. If you suggest that he stops, he probably will. And if that doesn't help, you or your parents should talk to the school's administration to encourage him to stop.

Lauren T.

by fearless;) on 11/4/2012 5:33:12 PM

keep dreamin girlSmile

by ANGXDP on 11/4/2012 8:54:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I am a dancer. I would love to go on pointe someday. Even if you haven't ever done ballet, could you please give tips of how to ask my teacher when/if I'll be ready? I don't want to be to pushy though like "I want to go on pointe tell me when I can" I want to be more polite and I don't know how to ask, my teacher's kind of intimidating. Help!

Hey girl,

Instead of asking when you'll be ready, you could try wording it in a way that shows your dedication to ballet, like asking her what you can be practicing to prepare you for going on pointe. That way, she'll know that being on pointe is your goal, and she'll be able to help you get there without you sounding pushy. And her tips for practicing will probably be really helpful!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/3/2012 9:36:24 PM

I love tigers. I just heart animals in general. My dream job's writing books.

by otter77 on 11/3/2012 9:21:37 PM

musicismylife
If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 11/3/2012 9:03:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as possible!!!My 6th grade class is traveling to Toronto this Monday ( I am so excited!!!) and I have to pack. FYI - We can only bring duffels/totes and the biggest the bag can be is 20 inch wide, 12 inch tall, and 6 inches deep ( they don't want to pay for another bus just to carry our luggage and stuff) and I want to make sure I made a good list - does this sound like enough stuff ( we're staying for two days and one night). 2 outfits, 1 pair of pjs, 4 pairs of undies and 4 bras, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razor, shaving cream, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, bikini, pads, mascara,lip gloss,body mist, and a cardigan.

hey! add hairbrush to that list and I'd say you're set Smile

Helen S.