AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

I wanna...train tigers!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? GL recently had the chance to go to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove in Florida...

That would be fun, until your Tiger kills u. It happens pretty often

by christi11 on 10/13/2010 9:54:05 PM

I would love it if you did a article on being a Fashion Designer! I tottally understand all the wild jobs! THey are ooooooooooo soooooooo soooooooooo cool!!!! Thanks!

by Fashion chica on 1/4/2010 9:06:19 PM

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!

by tennismvp on 1/3/2010 10:59:22 AM

Hi,
I started middle school this year and have an awesome BFF. We have been friends for two years, and I def don't plan on dumping her as a friend!!! As I expected this year, I made a few new friends, but my BFF thinks they don't like her, (so not true, at least I think) and she's afraid I am going to dump her. I still invite her over, and I am trying to reassure her that she always has been and still is my BFF, but she's not convinced. Any tips or ideas? Thanks!

Hey girl! Just spend time with her and let her know you still think of her as your bff.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by gardengale on 12/19/2009 9:07:51 PM

Omigosh! So cool...I ♥♥♥♥ Tigers! I <3 them so much! [that's why it's my name!] I would luv to train Tigers! That would be the awesomest job in the world next to being on pit road in Nascar.
♥Tiger

by tiger on 12/18/2009 6:25:59 PM

check out my page

by bunny128 on 12/15/2009 11:16:49 PM

mod mod mod: ok there is this really annoying girl in my class no one likes her not 1 person she thinks im her best bff and i dont like her at all shes annoying she called me 24 times one day i dont want to be mean or have other people think im mean so i cant tell i dont like her or leave me alone and she cries a lot one of my friends who rally dislikes her told her to shutup she walked away crying and wouldnt talk the rest of the day HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Hey babes, always be polite and ALWAYS stand up for people. Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to do what you think it right even if everyone else is doing the opposite.  Your kindness probably brightens her day. If she is calling you 24 times a day, I would answer one call then ignore all the others. She will eventually get the hint and if she doesnt just say, I am only allowed to talk on the phone for 20 minutes a day.  See if she calms down a little. xo JANA

jana k.

by bunny128 on 12/15/2009 11:11:49 PM

I heart tigers!!!!!!!!! They are sooooooooo cuteSmile

by Stephrika on 12/15/2009 7:38:43 PM

Mod-
i have to interview a majorrock venue's manager for my class, and i'm the only girl in my group. I wear skinny jeans and bands shirts everyday, but i dont know what to wear tothis. The guys arent going to act professional, so it'll be my job. I'm not girly and its coold here, so what should i wear if its not formal, but not too formal and i want to keep my love for bands in the mix? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! Wear your skinnies with a band tee and add a blazer and a pair of flats... professional, yet cute.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Treehugger74 on 12/14/2009 11:27:54 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! hiw can i impress my crush`s friends cuz at our school, the guy`s friends have to "approve" the girl

Hey girl! Just be yourself. That's the best thing you can do!

xoxo