5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

I wanna...train tigers!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? GL recently had the chance to go to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove in Florida...

Check out period101! if u need advice on that stuff check it out!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 9:35:56 PM

mod!!!!ok there is this guy at school and he has a gf. i like him. i've already been through the 'leave them alone' phase. ok and one day he and his gf were fighting and they were about to break up. the guy always calls me cheetah-bee, because i have a cheetah jaket and a yellow and black shirt, but that day he called me sarah-bear, because my name is sarah. i want to know if he likes me. he has the throwing pencils and tripping me in gym qualities, and maybe if he likes me if something happens, if i have any hope. thanks and sry its so long. Smile

Hey girl! Just answered this for ya!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Brandytwin on 12/14/2009 9:21:58 PM

Hey girl! Sounds like he might! Or it could just be friendly. There's not much you can do while he has a gf, so just wait it out and see what happens. But don't forget, there are tons of guys out there.. so don't forget about them!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Brandytwin on 12/14/2009 9:16:48 PM

Hey do you ever feel like you are in everydaylife? Bored? Need fashion tips, boy tips, or just plain advice from or specialy chosen mods? Then searcg club everyday life!
**************************************************Hello chicas! Are you a bookworm? Can't get enough of Lauren myracle? The search club Lauren Myracle!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 8:16:43 PM

CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just made this new club All About you
and its exactly what its called. It's your life, your music, movies, clothes, and your review. We have weekly polls and quizzes. any ? i be glad to help you out and be your friend! SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! =D

by all about you! on 12/14/2009 6:40:43 PM

squirrels.........

by freestuff on 12/14/2009 5:05:03 PM

I like tigers! Tigers are cute! Laughing

Luv ya,
CaNdY

by Candy Luv MandY! on 12/14/2009 10:11:58 AM

I love white tiger. Well, I like all tigers! I have 4 cats, 17 dogs, and 2 fish. I just love all animals. When I grow up, I want to be a children's nurse.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seasons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

by Abriella123 on 12/13/2009 9:11:59 PM

MOD!!!!! my crush likes me and i want to start a conversations with him but i dont know how. his friends are always wit him or i just get to nervous and talk to my friends instead. How can i approach him without him thinking im weird cuz he knows i like him? and how do i show hi friends that i am a really nice and fun person to be around? thanks a lot for your help!

Hey girl! Just act like he is one of your friends and you can talk about school or sports or anything else.
Eryn G.

by coolerthanu on 12/13/2009 8:27:31 PM

Hey girl! You can just be yourself and talk about school or sports just act like he is your friend.
Eryn G.