5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I wanna...train tigers!

What do you wanna be when you grow up? GL recently had the chance to go to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove in Florida...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
So, I really want to be a model and actress but the problem is. My mom said I don't have that 'body' everyone has and also I have no idea where to start! Am I really fit to be in the show business? Where can I start if I really want to be a model and actress???

hey! First of all, there are models and actresses of all shapes and sizes, from Ellen Page to Gabourey Sidibe. That's not to say that show business isn't very image centric, but it's all about auditioning for roles that fit you. the best way to start is to send headshots out to different agencies, and if one decides to work with you, they'll help you get jobs in the business. You could also model for GL: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx

Helen S.

by JaliceFan01 on 5/18/2013 11:50:08 AM

Tigers are pretty, but my fav animal would have to be an elephantSmile

by ElliMichael on 4/30/2013 6:06:19 PM

I wanna be an actress and a singer. Like on Broadway. Except for the fact that my voice is terrible and I cant sing to save myself. Ugh. The struggles

by happiness51 on 4/19/2013 4:44:21 PM

I don't know what I want to be!
Okay, so I've always wanted to live in Hawaii. It looks so incredibly beautiful! I'm planning on going to college there! I also looooooooooooooooooooove elephants and wanna work with them one day. Like LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE them! Like I have DREAMS about being an elephant!
But also people tell me that I'm a good singer and actress, and I'm someday to be on Disney! I also really like to travel!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Not like I have to decide at all, I just need help choosing when the time comes!

by Nutmeg99 on 3/1/2013 4:30:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I want ot be a veterinarian. My parents say its okay,but they dont like the idea that I will be working with pets. I read alot about being a veterinarian and I read alot about dogs,cats etc. I talked to my parents about it,but I still dont know what scool to go to. There is this college, Aurburn I want to go to but my parents say that its really expensive. I am saving every pennie,but I dont know if I am going to make it. I dont know whta college to attend. How can i persuade my parents to let me go to Aurburn?

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't worry about college finances too much right now--when you apply, they'll take your parents' income into account and give you financial aid if you are deserving. I would also talk to your guidance counselor about colleges you could look at and financial planning / course planning to help you achieve your dreams!

Meghan D.

by Kikykoala on 1/31/2013 6:12:46 PM

I whant to be a veterinarian

by Kikykoala on 1/31/2013 5:59:55 PM

I love tigers! They are my favorite animals, hence my profile picture ;) haha/my favorite book too xD

by islandgirl23 on 1/15/2013 12:47:50 AM

catlover4723 I love cats and kitty too

by kellian on 12/9/2012 8:27:11 PM

tigers are big kitties :3 <------- kitty face

by kellian on 12/9/2012 8:25:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD i really want to be a photographer, but my school doesnt have any sort of classes or clubs. im really shy and i have a horrible time talking to others but now im a sophmore and i finnally have friends that cant make me stop smiling, but i was thinking of going to a highschool that is more art focused, itd be a lot cheaper for my parents too. i dont know what to do!!!

Hey girlie, start out talking to your parents about it. Pick the school you want to go to and set up a couple visits to be sure you like it. Making new friends can be hard, but if you're interested in art and go to an art school you'll automatically have something in common with everyone there, which make things a lot easier.

Lauren T.

by ellaphantm on 12/5/2012 4:33:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I really want to do modeling because EVERYONE says I should. My mom is offering to put me into modeling but she doesn't know where to go for a trusted agency? Do u have any ideas of where I should go to model?

Hey girl,

I don't know about modeling, but I would talk to your guidance counselor at your school since they are probably the person who knows about career options. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by KatieBieber on 12/3/2012 3:37:30 PM

GUY TROUBLES? DOES THAT ONE GIRL GET ON YOUR NERVES? SOLVE ALL YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/5/2012 5:25:24 PM

I love all cats, big or small. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/4/2012 11:08:59 PM

MOD I am really paranoid about someone at school planting drugs in my backpack. I go to an arts school as a dancer, and we have to leave our bags alone during class and such, and I know there are a few people who do that stuff. My mom says I shouldn't worry that much, but if someone does do this, what should I do? I know it sounds silly I am just worried

Hey dancerhn, if you have an idea of who it is confront that person. If not, throw it away or alert a teacher. You can always hide your backpack behind someone else's or get a locker. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancerhn on 11/4/2012 10:19:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok so my math teacher, lets call him Mr. B, is like a rly big jokester and he always bugs me and its really annoying and a lot of the things he says to me are rly offending. he makes fun of my hair, my costume for halloween, and anything else he can make me blush. what do i say to him when hes making fun of me?! please help! im so sick of him bugging him and i want him to stop!

Hey girlie, tell him that you don't like it when he says things like that to you. If you suggest that he stops, he probably will. And if that doesn't help, you or your parents should talk to the school's administration to encourage him to stop.

Lauren T.

by fearless;) on 11/4/2012 5:33:12 PM

keep dreamin girlSmile

by ANGXDP on 11/4/2012 8:54:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, I am a dancer. I would love to go on pointe someday. Even if you haven't ever done ballet, could you please give tips of how to ask my teacher when/if I'll be ready? I don't want to be to pushy though like "I want to go on pointe tell me when I can" I want to be more polite and I don't know how to ask, my teacher's kind of intimidating. Help!

Hey girl,

Instead of asking when you'll be ready, you could try wording it in a way that shows your dedication to ballet, like asking her what you can be practicing to prepare you for going on pointe. That way, she'll know that being on pointe is your goal, and she'll be able to help you get there without you sounding pushy. And her tips for practicing will probably be really helpful!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/3/2012 9:36:24 PM

I love tigers. I just heart animals in general. My dream job's writing books.

by otter77 on 11/3/2012 9:21:37 PM

musicismylife
If you love music then you will want to join this club.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 11/3/2012 9:03:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as possible!!!My 6th grade class is traveling to Toronto this Monday ( I am so excited!!!) and I have to pack. FYI - We can only bring duffels/totes and the biggest the bag can be is 20 inch wide, 12 inch tall, and 6 inches deep ( they don't want to pay for another bus just to carry our luggage and stuff) and I want to make sure I made a good list - does this sound like enough stuff ( we're staying for two days and one night). 2 outfits, 1 pair of pjs, 4 pairs of undies and 4 bras, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razor, shaving cream, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, bikini, pads, mascara,lip gloss,body mist, and a cardigan.

hey! add hairbrush to that list and I'd say you're set Smile

Helen S.

by Sarah510 on 11/3/2012 4:50:30 PM

That would be fun, until your Tiger kills u. It happens pretty often

by christi11 on 10/13/2010 9:54:05 PM

I would love it if you did a article on being a Fashion Designer! I tottally understand all the wild jobs! THey are ooooooooooo soooooooo soooooooooo cool!!!! Thanks!

by Fashion chica on 1/4/2010 9:06:19 PM

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!

by tennismvp on 1/3/2010 10:59:22 AM

Hi,
I started middle school this year and have an awesome BFF. We have been friends for two years, and I def don't plan on dumping her as a friend!!! As I expected this year, I made a few new friends, but my BFF thinks they don't like her, (so not true, at least I think) and she's afraid I am going to dump her. I still invite her over, and I am trying to reassure her that she always has been and still is my BFF, but she's not convinced. Any tips or ideas? Thanks!

Hey girl! Just spend time with her and let her know you still think of her as your bff.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by gardengale on 12/19/2009 9:07:51 PM

Omigosh! So cool...I ♥♥♥♥ Tigers! I <3 them so much! [that's why it's my name!] I would luv to train Tigers! That would be the awesomest job in the world next to being on pit road in Nascar.
♥Tiger

by tiger on 12/18/2009 6:25:59 PM

check out my page

by bunny128 on 12/15/2009 11:16:49 PM

mod mod mod: ok there is this really annoying girl in my class no one likes her not 1 person she thinks im her best bff and i dont like her at all shes annoying she called me 24 times one day i dont want to be mean or have other people think im mean so i cant tell i dont like her or leave me alone and she cries a lot one of my friends who rally dislikes her told her to shutup she walked away crying and wouldnt talk the rest of the day HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Hey babes, always be polite and ALWAYS stand up for people. Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to do what you think it right even if everyone else is doing the opposite.  Your kindness probably brightens her day. If she is calling you 24 times a day, I would answer one call then ignore all the others. She will eventually get the hint and if she doesnt just say, I am only allowed to talk on the phone for 20 minutes a day.  See if she calms down a little. xo JANA

jana k.

by bunny128 on 12/15/2009 11:11:49 PM

I heart tigers!!!!!!!!! They are sooooooooo cuteSmile

by Stephrika on 12/15/2009 7:38:43 PM

Mod-
i have to interview a majorrock venue's manager for my class, and i'm the only girl in my group. I wear skinny jeans and bands shirts everyday, but i dont know what to wear tothis. The guys arent going to act professional, so it'll be my job. I'm not girly and its coold here, so what should i wear if its not formal, but not too formal and i want to keep my love for bands in the mix? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! Wear your skinnies with a band tee and add a blazer and a pair of flats... professional, yet cute.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Treehugger74 on 12/14/2009 11:27:54 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! hiw can i impress my crush`s friends cuz at our school, the guy`s friends have to "approve" the girl

Hey girl! Just be yourself. That's the best thing you can do!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by coolerthanu on 12/14/2009 10:49:32 PM

Check out period101! if u need advice on that stuff check it out!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 9:35:56 PM

mod!!!!ok there is this guy at school and he has a gf. i like him. i've already been through the 'leave them alone' phase. ok and one day he and his gf were fighting and they were about to break up. the guy always calls me cheetah-bee, because i have a cheetah jaket and a yellow and black shirt, but that day he called me sarah-bear, because my name is sarah. i want to know if he likes me. he has the throwing pencils and tripping me in gym qualities, and maybe if he likes me if something happens, if i have any hope. thanks and sry its so long. Smile

Hey girl! Just answered this for ya!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Brandytwin on 12/14/2009 9:21:58 PM

Hey girl! Sounds like he might! Or it could just be friendly. There's not much you can do while he has a gf, so just wait it out and see what happens. But don't forget, there are tons of guys out there.. so don't forget about them!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Brandytwin on 12/14/2009 9:16:48 PM

Hey do you ever feel like you are in everydaylife? Bored? Need fashion tips, boy tips, or just plain advice from or specialy chosen mods? Then searcg club everyday life!
**************************************************Hello chicas! Are you a bookworm? Can't get enough of Lauren myracle? The search club Lauren Myracle!

by Club advertisements on 12/14/2009 8:16:43 PM

CHECK THIS OUT PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just made this new club All About you
and its exactly what its called. It's your life, your music, movies, clothes, and your review. We have weekly polls and quizzes. any ? i be glad to help you out and be your friend! SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! =D

by all about you! on 12/14/2009 6:40:43 PM

squirrels.........

by freestuff on 12/14/2009 5:05:03 PM

I like tigers! Tigers are cute! Laughing

Luv ya,
CaNdY

by Candy Luv MandY! on 12/14/2009 10:11:58 AM

I love white tiger. Well, I like all tigers! I have 4 cats, 17 dogs, and 2 fish. I just love all animals. When I grow up, I want to be a children's nurse.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seasons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

by Abriella123 on 12/13/2009 9:11:59 PM

MOD!!!!! my crush likes me and i want to start a conversations with him but i dont know how. his friends are always wit him or i just get to nervous and talk to my friends instead. How can i approach him without him thinking im weird cuz he knows i like him? and how do i show hi friends that i am a really nice and fun person to be around? thanks a lot for your help!

Hey girl! Just act like he is one of your friends and you can talk about school or sports or anything else.
Eryn G.

by coolerthanu on 12/13/2009 8:27:31 PM

Hey girl! You can just be yourself and talk about school or sports just act like he is your friend.
Eryn G.

by coolerthanu on 12/13/2009 8:26:58 PM

i want to be a photographer or a band teacher Smile

by roccolove05 on 12/13/2009 7:37:11 PM

at some of the circuses they whip the animals ALOT

by 4fact on 12/13/2009 7:36:21 PM

MOD-this guy that i know constantly teases me a lot about anything and everything-from how tall i am to the sports that i play. it's not meant in a mean way, like he's making fun of me, but he also says to me whenever i'm around (and to other people) that i'm so mean to him, and stuff like that whenever i make a comment about something that he says, or even when i just talk to him. i'm not really bothered by it, because you can tell that it's all a joke...but why does he do it? help!
thanks! Smile

Hey girl! He might like you, you should try to be nice to him and see how things change.
Eryn G.

by sunflowerlicious on 12/13/2009 7:15:03 PM

Hi everybody! Do you ever get bored, or feel like its the same old, same old? Then you have came to the right place!

Entertainment Hotspot is the place to be: it has celeb gossip, fun games, polls, (vote until your fave wins!) new or just insanely awesome music, TV, books and movies to check out, beauty, style, school, friends... and updated often! What are you waiting for? Get clicking! We even have a club website!

Please enjoy and spread the word! If u want to join, just leave a comment to tell me and u r in! if u want, please fill out this app: (don't have to) 1) Who's ur fave singer/actor/writer/show....ect. 2) How old ru? 3) Any requests for articles or somehting to be on our site/club page on GL? 4) Want to be an advice gal? Keep reading for more deets. ;)

Please join and spread the word!

by Club Entertainment Hotspot on 12/13/2009 6:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
If you can't think of anything else for me to ask for ask the other MODS that are Modding right now.
also sorry for so many posts

Hey girl! You can ask them when a new one comes on after 9.
Eryn G.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 12/13/2009 5:50:08 PM

MDO MDOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! I am not sure...giftcards?
Eryn G.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 12/13/2009 5:48:53 PM

MDO MDOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Your advice for my christmas prob didn't help me at all do you have any other ideas??? and what should I get for my grandpa???

Hey girl! You could get him a new sweater.
Eryn G.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 12/13/2009 5:47:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I need to come up with a list of things I want 4 Christmas. so far I have.....NOTHING!!!!!!Help me to give you a gist of my personality. I am......
Funny crazy sweet awesome love school gymnastics sports video games t.v. like movies no clothes please. as you see I'm a very versatile babe. So do you have any Ideas of what I should ask for????? Anything PLEASE there is no price limit. Also I am Really wacky and crazy but no over the top wacky/crazy!!!!! I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!! what should I ask 4??????

Hey girl! You could ask for seansons of your fave show, a new camera or ipod and games.
Eryn G.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 12/13/2009 5:41:46 PM

zomg... wow

by readerhi1234 on 12/13/2009 5:35:53 PM

HEY BOOKWORM GIRLIES!!CHECK OUT THE ONE THE ONLY....BOOK CLUB!!WITH NEW THINGS ADDED EVERYDAY THERE ARE ENDLESS POSIBLITIES OF FUN FOR BOOK LOVERS. RIGHT NOW WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR MUCH NEEDED HEADS CHCECK ME OUT!!!

<3 Book Club (aka Madam Gir)

by Club advertisements on 12/13/2009 5:21:17 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/13/2009 2:41:03 PM

i luv tigers! roar!

by winneconnerocks on 12/13/2009 12:37:27 PM

JOIN CLUB AWESOME!!

by winneconnerocks on 12/13/2009 12:37:11 PM

A message from The Alpha Council Prez
Hey everyone! The Alpha Council is a new way for advice! It's made up of 5 experts--Makeup Artist, Personal Stylist, Guy Expert, Fitness Trainer, and Consultation Expert. The (nice) catch is, each position is only two weeks long! Every two weeks, 5 different girls will get to join the council! So everyone gets a chance! Check it out now! December 15th is when the council officially opens!!!! Positions are open so apply!
Thanks,
~Megan~

(This is not part of my ad!)-When u copy and paste this ad, the smiley faces will say "Smile" please delete those and turn it into a ""! I also have another ad, and u can alternate between posting this one and the other one if u want! ur choice! (same thing with the copy and pasting the smiley faces!)

CHECK OUT THE REFURBISHED ALPHA COUNCIL! A NEW CLUB WITH A NICE TWIST: EACH POSITION ONLY GETS A TWO-WEEK TERM, SO SOMEONE ELSE GETS TO JOIN THE COUNCIL! YOU CAN BE A MAKEUP ARTIST, GUY EXPERT, FITNESS TRAINER, CONSULTANT, OR PERSONAL STYLIST!!! APPLY NOW! ALL POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! SEARCH: thealphacouncil! SHOULD BE THE FIRST RESULT!

by Club advertisements on 12/13/2009 12:36:21 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey GL Fashionistas!

Do you love fashion?

Do you love beauty?

Are you a GIRL?

If you say yes to any of these questions, please join Club Fashion Obsessed! To join just go to the club fashion obsessed profile and fill out our NEW MEMBER SURVEY. I'll get back to you soon!!!!!!

We have a lot of open positions in this club! Look through the club profile for all of them!

*♥*SO PLEASE JOIN CLUB FASHION OBSESSED TODAY! YOU'LL HAVE TONS OF FUN IN THIS CLUB, I PROMISE YOU!*♥*

~Isabella, The President of Club Fashion Obsessed

by Club advertisements on 12/13/2009 12:29:14 PM

That would be awesome! Tigers are great animals and are also endangered so raising them in captivity is important.

by lasagna on 12/13/2009 11:40:21 AM

Hey GL!
Come check out my profile!

by biskii on 12/13/2009 11:31:55 AM