8 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

11 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

12 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Five reasons to play Scene It? Twilight for Wii

Sure, you might’ve watched the Twilight DVD a gazillion times, but are you up for the ultimate Twilight trivia challenge?

Yes, oh yes. I've already commented, I know,(look for the "Hale yes" in all caps at the beginning)but I just wanted to post how sicknasty(the word one of my bffs made up, means "cool" or "awesome")this looks. My OTHER bff said she could kick my butt at this. haha she probably could. She's read the first book 17 times and watched the movie who knows how many times. Laughing

by iloveed97 on 12/21/2009 3:22:51 PM

nothing much. have to go to bed. night!

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:48:08 PM

mod-hey alyssa Smile

Hey, what's up?
Alyssa B.

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:43:33 PM

i want this for my birthday!

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:43:17 PM

OMG! I LOVE TWILIGHT

by starshipluvr on 12/16/2009 8:42:26 PM

i should get that?? does anyone know how much that costs??

by yoyozozo63 on 12/16/2009 8:36:37 PM

i wanna get did sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!

by twilightcrazy101 on 12/16/2009 8:05:20 PM

OH HALE YES!!!!! When I first saw this on the GL Giveaway last month, I was like, "OMG, they make that now?! I want that!" so I've known about and wanted Twilight Scene It? since I got last month's GL. They do have it for the DVD player, right? B-cuz I don't have a Wii. My older bro has an X-Box... but I highly doubt that he'll want me playing Twilight Scene It? on a daily basis (or when I'm in a bad mood, like today) Yeah, that's been on my list for a looooooooooong time. When I have my New Moon release party, and if I get this for Christmas, we. Are. Playing. That. srry if I sound deranged...my friends and I agree that I'm random (which I am!) LOL Tong

by iloveed97 on 12/16/2009 7:16:33 PM

The books were amazing but the movie?? not so amazing....

by musicluva246 on 12/16/2009 7:14:57 PM

i am sooooooooo getting it. probably for christmas

by riel5 on 12/16/2009 6:49:24 PM