12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Five reasons to play Scene It? Twilight for Wii

Sure, you might’ve watched the Twilight DVD a gazillion times, but are you up for the ultimate Twilight trivia challenge?

OMG!! i'm so going to get this game 4 my wii

by MissPerfect226 on 1/29/2010 11:26:31 PM

This looks so cool! Definitley gonna buy!

by FanpireBella17 on 1/27/2010 8:32:55 PM

omg i soooooo want this but it is for the wii so i would hafta take it to m friends house but i soooo need this cuz i an such a twilight fan!

by littlebabit on 1/24/2010 7:34:24 PM

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!! They made a free Scene It game for Facebook. It's sooo good--video clips and everything and you don't even hafta use a DVD!

by Jampy on 1/21/2010 4:15:25 PM

twilight is sooooooooo awesome

by hitthemall#1 on 1/18/2010 11:39:42 AM

I have 2 get this!!

by VampiresSparklez on 1/15/2010 11:04:46 PM

i'm not aloud to watch twilight Frown

by cocoaqueen136 on 1/10/2010 8:50:47 PM

I've had enough of the Twilight Series. It displays a textbook abusive relationship between Edward and Bella. He is constantly telling her she "Can't" or that he "won't let" her do things! That is not love, it's sick.

Also as far as video games go why don't you post something less textbook-girly? The new Legend Of Zelda game is epic! Why isn't that one mentioned? Girl Gamers, including myself often play a wide variety of games! Not just "girly" games!

by XquackinXslayerX on 1/7/2010 1:45:27 PM

my sister got this for christmas!

by skatefun on 1/1/2010 6:27:03 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/21/2009 4:54:58 PM

Yes, oh yes. I've already commented, I know,(look for the "Hale yes" in all caps at the beginning)but I just wanted to post how sicknasty(the word one of my bffs made up, means "cool" or "awesome")this looks. My OTHER bff said she could kick my butt at this. haha she probably could. She's read the first book 17 times and watched the movie who knows how many times. Laughing

by iloveed97 on 12/21/2009 3:22:51 PM

nothing much. have to go to bed. night!

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:48:08 PM

mod-hey alyssa Smile

Hey, what's up?
Alyssa B.

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:43:33 PM

i want this for my birthday!

by Sydney on 12/16/2009 11:43:17 PM

OMG! I LOVE TWILIGHT

by starshipluvr on 12/16/2009 8:42:26 PM

i should get that?? does anyone know how much that costs??

by yoyozozo63 on 12/16/2009 8:36:37 PM

i wanna get did sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!

by twilightcrazy101 on 12/16/2009 8:05:20 PM

OH HALE YES!!!!! When I first saw this on the GL Giveaway last month, I was like, "OMG, they make that now?! I want that!" so I've known about and wanted Twilight Scene It? since I got last month's GL. They do have it for the DVD player, right? B-cuz I don't have a Wii. My older bro has an X-Box... but I highly doubt that he'll want me playing Twilight Scene It? on a daily basis (or when I'm in a bad mood, like today) Yeah, that's been on my list for a looooooooooong time. When I have my New Moon release party, and if I get this for Christmas, we. Are. Playing. That. srry if I sound deranged...my friends and I agree that I'm random (which I am!) LOL Tong

by iloveed97 on 12/16/2009 7:16:33 PM

The books were amazing but the movie?? not so amazing....

by musicluva246 on 12/16/2009 7:14:57 PM

i am sooooooooo getting it. probably for christmas

by riel5 on 12/16/2009 6:49:24 PM

i put this on my Christmas list! and i sure hope i get it! i know everything about twilight.

by winneconnerocks on 12/16/2009 6:40:42 PM

That looks fun!!!!!

by samigurl on 12/16/2009 6:12:30 PM

omg that's so cool! Laughing

by mariaheartsyou on 12/16/2009 5:16:32 PM

That's two more things on my wishlist - the Twilight movie, and the game. I read Twilight, and watched New Moon!!!

by prettypinkconverse on 12/16/2009 5:11:31 PM

oh shoot, i asked for the board game version.....

by ilovenickj4eva on 12/16/2009 2:47:36 PM

oh i am soo getting this!!!!!!!!!!1

comment on my profile i give advice on anything and will have your advice back to your profile in a reasonable amount of time!!!

Smile

by narnianpirate on 12/16/2009 2:26:13 PM

i just finsihed reading twilight! it was greato! now i am starting New moon

by photochickie on 12/16/2009 12:16:57 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/16/2009 9:00:02 AM

OMG no wayy!! This is definitely on my christmas list now ;D

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/16/2009 8:06:36 AM