10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

We just talked about internet safety all yesterday at a school assembly. It is so scary easy to track down someone's computer number and eventually get to your address! Do what is best for you!

by bluebubbles444 on 2/26/2010 2:25:30 PM

omg i was in the same situation...i hated it and i knew how hard it was to let him go but now i am totally happy to be free and hang with my friends. i thought i loved him but i was just wrong...i could live without him and ur never gonna get anywhere with this guy. and i agree the guy could be a total creeper. he could be one of those pros on kidnapping girls so i hope everything works out for you!! its not easy

by mnc910910 on 2/24/2010 9:10:42 PM

*MOD Okay, here is my problem...
Only a few guys have ever really liked me and I am almost 13. All the guys at my school are really into all my friends. All my friends get asked out alot, and have boys falling at their feet. Why aren't the guys interested in me? I just went through a hard break up (with a guy I have been on and off with since the last school year). Could that have something to do with my guy problem? Also, alot of guys play with my emotions...like, they will say they love me, but the next day start goiong out with my best friend? Today, in class, three guys were flirting with me (two out of the three are single, but only one of them is ok to date...long story) The one that was ok to date was grabbing my hand and all that...what should I do?
Sorry this was so long...
Thanks!!!

Hi doll, usually there is a dry spell between when you break up with someone and when you start dating again. It takes a bit for news to spread that youre single and ready to mingle. Dont get down on yourself, it sounds like those boys arents looking for anything serious anyways. I am sorry they keep giving you a hard time that always gets me down. Just be independent and confident and the RIGHT guy will recognize that you are awesome. xo JANA

jana k.

by ilovedancin9987 on 1/28/2010 9:42:46 PM

HELP!!! the guy i like knows. and to make it worse his brother knows. and the guy i like is acting differently than he did before he knew i liked him. i really want him to like me too. what do i do? i'm soooo confused!!!!

by monkeymomo on 1/28/2010 7:30:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok this really embarressing moment involving guys finding out that I had a pad in my purse happened and my crush who all my friends thinks likes me and when I asked it on here it said he probably likes me but anyways his friend told him about the pad incident and he was like oh my god thts kind of gross do you think he doesn't like me anymore?

Hey girl,

No, I don't think so. He was probably surprised because guys DON'T UNDERSTAND periods. They try to get girls embarrassed about having them, but they don't realize that they are actually a great thing to happen to a woman. What I'm trying to say is that he likes you for you, not for if you have a pad in your purse or not.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by Snickers278 on 1/25/2010 10:29:03 PM

is it bad for a 12 year olf girl to be attracted to a 15-18 year old guy?

Hey girl! Its ok to have a crush, but you might want to talk to the rents about dating.

Eryn G.

by stargirl9197 on 1/24/2010 5:13:08 PM

Thres this guy at my school..gorgeous, popular, smart, charming, nice, funnny, athletic. he said im really pretty and i definatly have a chance with him...he has a gf..but should i still try to hang out with him? should i go for his best friend..hes cute to;)

by kbf345 on 1/22/2010 6:16:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!PLEASE ANSWER!!!
OK, so I like this guy. He's so hot, and he's really funny. I've known him for like 3 years, and he rarely talks to me. He has a GF, but she BEGGED him to go out with her(literally!). Anyway, I really want to hang out with him so we can connect more. But I'm SUPER shy around guys*sigh*. What should I do?

Hey babes, you shouldnt be hanging out with him if he is dating someone. It would be fine if you werent interested in him, but you want to hang out with him with the hopes that he will like you. Dont be the girl that causes him to break up with his gf...its tacky. Wait until he is single and then just start saying hi and see where things go. xo JANA

jana k.

by justinbieberloverrr on 1/15/2010 10:27:00 PM

Heve you even ever face to face met him he sound SCARY!

by bieberfan513 on 1/15/2010 4:45:04 PM

Hey. You should totally not let him do that. My locker is by a guy i really liked him 4 a long time, and when I told him, he asked out my best bud 2 days after!!!
I was so sad, I cried for a week!!
I thank god that she said NOOO!

Think b 4 u do that again.

by 62298girlie on 1/15/2010 3:23:09 PM