4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! Hey!!!!! If anyone has any ideas at all, or wants to give me advice, PLEASE DO!!!!!!! So, Me and my best friend were really tight. She was amazing, but whenever i would tell her to call me, or to wait for me on the way to lunch, she never does. and the other day, she left me waiting for hours. she said she would talk to me (on facebook) and a couple hours later, her cousin said that she forgot becuase she was watching t.v. then she came on and starting talking to me. well My point is that she doesn't seem to care about me. she said "im sorry i forgot." and i would have forgiven her, but she made me mad so many times before when she let me down. i'm pretty sure that i should lay off, and try not to get to close to her again. but I can't seem to get over her. i hang out with her friends, cause they are also my friends. and i also don't wanna lose her, because we had so much fun together, and we could be such great friends, but she keeeps letting me down, and deosn't really show any apprieciation. Either way, i don't like the outcome. i don't wanna keep being disappointed, but i don't wanna move on. please help. P.S. she isn't talking to me, because i got really mad at her, and she acts like she did nothing wrong. i don't think that she knows that she keeps letting me down, i haven't really told her yet, i was going to on school on monday. PLEASE HELP!!!!! thanks =D Happy 2010!

Hey doll!  Wait until your friend cools off and have a one- on- one convo with her and no yelling.  Tell her how much you value your friendship with her and how sad it makes you when she lets you down.  Just let her know how you feel and hopefully she will change.

tyler j.

by colorCute4 on 1/1/2010 4:21:56 PM

you cant love some one you don't know

by wednesday1408 on 1/1/2010 3:12:44 PM

MOD, I've been going out with my bf for 4 months. last year we went out for 5 months but he broke up with me cuz he wanted to be single then said he made a huge mistake and everything. but anyways, him and one of my friends are really close.. best friends.. and they talk ALL THE TIME! I know it's fair for him to be able to have a best girl friend and everything, but it just makes me nervous because I know for a fact that she has liked him for a long time and he used to kinda like her. so it makes me feel like they could be flirting and idk i just don't wanna get hurt and have her take my place.. i know he really does love me.. i know he is allowed to have friends that are girls but they seem so close.. maybe i'm just paranoid. what should i do about it? if i tell them, they will probably get a little mad.. thanks!

Hey doll!  You just have to trust him but keep an eye on the girl and make sure there's no flirting going on between them.

tyler j.

by sportygirly23 on 1/1/2010 2:30:01 PM

DONT GET SUCKED INTO THIS! THE GUY MIGHT BE A 40-YEAR-OLD GEEZER OR WORSE--A 60-YEAR-OLD LONELY CAT LADY!!!!

check out my profile! Smile
and my club: TheAlphaCouncil! Ask our 5 Experts for advice now and help me reach 100 members! (I'm halfway there!)

xoxo

by pearlnagem on 1/1/2010 2:05:44 PM

im sorry, listen to the advice, its great!

by readerhi1234 on 1/1/2010 1:40:40 PM

this, is a total no no girliee=]

by Irish Girl on 1/1/2010 1:24:07 PM

great advice Alyssa!
you never know who this guy could be so just forget him!

by serafinasunshine23 on 1/1/2010 1:21:16 PM

Have any of u heard the news? There may b another kid fashion designer (not cecilia cassani) coming around like, maybe later this year or next year. This may just b a rumor (i just heard it) But who knows, it might just b true. So, keep a lookout!

by Glamno5 on 1/1/2010 12:44:55 PM

I agree with your best friend. Forget about him! The reason he was messing with your emotions was so that you wouldn't forget about him. People can be totally different on the internet than they are in real life, so this guy you're in love with could be a total jerk in real life, or a total creeper. So,be careful and just move on.

by libbycm135 on 1/1/2010 12:29:42 PM

girl this is a total no-no. u dont kno this guy, he cud b some 65 yr old murderer whos gonna stalk u by getting ur IP address. dont worry tho, maybe he lost his brain cells. ahaha jk. b cautious, this is a new yr, vow to only date ppl u kno in person. Happy New Year!
*Grace*