17 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

MOD!
Here's my situation: This guy and I go to the same school, but barely talk there. We talk on Facebook all the time, though. I'm head over heels for him! He's really shy, though, so this is my question: How can you tell if a SUPER SUPER shy guy likes you?

Hey girl, does he initiate the conversation a lot on Facebook? Is he really timid around you and just you in school? Does he blush a lot? He may just have feelings for you then. Don't be afraid to spark a face-to-face conversation. Sometimes shy guys just need a little push.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Amy K. on 1/6/2010 7:38:48 PM

<3 <3 <3 HEY COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE... I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE... SO IF U NEED ADVICE ON ANYTHING AT ALL COME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE THAT I WILL BE SURE TO GET TO... Smile

by sweetlyssie13 on 1/6/2010 6:52:37 PM

Hey GL CHICA!! Yeah, I'm TALKING TO U!
DO you want to join an awesome club?
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME MORE ECO-FRIENDLY?
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
DO YOU WANT WEEKLY TIPS OF HOW TO BECOME FIT OR TIPS ON GUYS?
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD???
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE SOME FUN QUIZZES AND POLLS??
Then never fear chica, ClubTreehuggers is the Club 4 U!!!!!!

ClubTreehuggers is all about helping the world and making a difference. It's also a hangout for girls like you, stuffed with tips on many things, from boys, to beauty, to a healthier you!!!!

There are also jobs available such as.....
1 Workout Gal
1 Minimod
1 Publicity person
1 Beauty Chica
1 Guy Spy
1 Head mod
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Come to ClubTreehuggers to see what the point of these jobs are!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
*This week's quiz*
Are you spoiled rotten???
Check it out!!!!

COME TO CLUBTREEHUGGERS TODAY!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughing

by ClubTreehuggers on 1/6/2010 4:00:28 PM

DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!
TRUST ME THIS GUY COULD BE A OLD GUY WHO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND PRAYS ON TEENAGE GIRLS AND IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO DATE ONLINE AND HE COULD TRY TO FIND YOU SO DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO!!!

YOU MAY THINK UR IN LOVE BUT YOU DON'T EVENREALLY KNOW HIM PERSONALLY SO HE MIGHT SEEN COMPLETLY DIFERENT ONLINE THAN IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN EASILY LIE ONLINE ABOUT AGE,LOOKS,AND PERSONALITY!! SO JUST TELL UR PARENTS AND AVOID HIM. END IT NOW BEFORE IT GETS SERIOUS COS HE COULD START THRETENING YOU SO BE VERY CAREFUL!! GOOD LUCK!!!

by Lipglossprincess121 on 1/6/2010 7:49:09 AM

MOD**MOD**MOD
thanx for the advice. but wat do i do but all of the girls around him it makes me fel jelous and i get mad at him for liking it and holding thier hands and giving them hugs, ect.

Hey babes, if you fess up about your feelings and he feels the same, then he will stop. If he doesnt, then you know he isnt serious about a relationship. xo JANA

jana k.

by mis-kiss on 1/5/2010 10:46:53 PM

MOD**MOD**MOD
plz help. im so depressed. yep as always im having boy trouble. k so i was in LOVE (yeah it was love, im sure.) wit this one guy for like 2 or 3 years now. (i think i still am now but now i just try to hide it) but when i asked him out he said no, mayb it was because i'm not pretty enough. but be4 i asked him out my BGF asked me out. and i wanted to say yes cuz he's awesome. and i did but then 2 min later i change my mind cuz i remebered how girls r always surrounding him and he always has to have every girls attention. he always wants hugs from them. and he has more than one crush most of the time.and i was the only one who was his ONLY crush.(i think he's still crushing on me)after i said no he started ignoring me and pretending to be busy and pretending to date other girls. and all of his friends say that he's lying bout dating them and that he loves me.and that we're pefect 4 each other. which we r. and now he's always flirting wit all of the girls as usaul. exacpt me. and i really wanna go out wit him. i think i still love the other guy, but i try not to be. i try to forget them both. but now instead of thinking bout the other guy all the time i'm thinking bout my BGF. what should i do? sorry bout the length. PLZ HELP

Hey doll, ok first things first. You asked the guy out and he said no. Props to you for putting yourself out there. Unfortunately, he doesnt feel the same way about you so dont sit around feeling sorry for yourself and being sad because some guy doesnt know how awesome you are. As for the BGF, clearly he is hurt. Talk it out to him. Just say I like you, I dont like not having you around but I dont like playing these games, can we start over. Then see where things go. xo JANA

jana k.

by mis-kiss on 1/5/2010 10:34:04 PM

MOD
I have a problem My BGF asked me out and Im not sure what I should do because my 'rents won't let me date???!!! HELP???!!!

Hi babes, if you can't date then just say " I am flattered but I'm not allowed to date." Be honest and don't try to do anything behind your parents back. xo JANA

jana k.

by horstout on 1/5/2010 8:58:27 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
My dad's friend has two kids, both boys, and twins one year older than me. They always talk about there "girlfriends" around me, do they like me?

Hey girl! if they have girlfriends they may want your advice or suggestions! It seems like they value your opinion, so they probably like you as a friend!
Megan R.

by lauen324 on 1/5/2010 5:13:19 PM

mod mod mod mod i need anyone help ok iwas on facebook and my chlidhood chrus that i have not talk to for a long time decited to talk why now and not when i add me at frist, now he is really intrested in how am doing when we were yong he did not talk to me that much now am so confues can some one help me that would be awesome i just don;t undrestant why now after all this time thanks =]

Hey chica!

It may seem a little strange that  he would contact you after all this time but hey, what's the harm? It's always nice to catch up with old friends, appreciate the fact that he made the effort to find you.

Liz R.

by dianaprez20 on 1/5/2010 10:48:44 AM

mod mod mod
ok sorry to bother u but i realy like my best guy friend but there is a big probalem.... i moved across town so we dont go to the same school any more.... and i cant get over him... my brother said he thinks that my best guy friend liked me before i left because he said he did every thing he would do if he liked a girl... witch made it all worse because now i no for almost certain he liked me before i left... and now i dont no what to do... ive been home schooled for like 10-12 weeks now... so i only got to see him for like a month and a half at my other school.... but i noticed that he doesnt talk to me as much on facebook any more and he quit saying he missed me and stuff like that... i was thinking about taking the city bus so i could go to the same high school as him but i dont no if i want to if he isnt going to talk to me and not only that i had some problems with some kids that went to school with me witch would be the same kids that would go to that high school.... also i no that wo of my friends liked him too... and i think one of them is made at me because i told her i liked him but she never exactly said she liked him so i told her and she got kinda mad....so do u have any advice on what i could do about this??
(P.S i would talk to other guys but since im home schooled that is kinda out of the option....)
FrownFrown

Hey doll!  You definitely shouldn't start taking the city bus or
make any other big changes for this guy, especially if he isn't talking
to you as much as he used to.  Continue to be friends with him and make
an effort to hang out with him on the weekends.  Also, see if you can
get involved with a youth group, sports team, or any other
extracurricular activity so you can meet more people.  Also, you can't
help it that you like this guy so don't let your friend get ya down.
Tyler J.