10 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

11 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD My friend talks to my ex alot,but my she is always so stupid, first shes like oh i hate him then she'll be 'friends' with him the next day. plus she talks behind his back and says REALLY mean things. IDK what to do. If i tell him he'll get mad and i might lose my friendship with my friend but if i don't i'll feel bad and stuff. What do you think i should do? and it might be hard to tell my ex the REALLY mean things if i do. **********PLZ ANSWER!!!! THX!!!!!***********

Hey girl! Just stay out of it! No need to get wrapped up in drama if it's only going to cause more. Do your own thing and be a good friend to your ex and your girl. You can keep your distance and not cause any probs by keeping neutral!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by meliss1212 on 1/3/2010 10:46:52 PM

are u crazy!!
u cant love sum1 u never meet!!
i think u should just forget about him and stop talking to him online. why dont u try looking for guys at the mall that u might like or at ur school!!

by verenice<3 on 1/3/2010 9:33:58 PM

omg this dude could be a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! you should always stay away from "guys" you don't know who say they "love you!" gosh this is just so dangerous!!

by zeus11 on 1/3/2010 8:25:19 PM

NO GIRL! Do NOT believe he loves you or is actually even who he says he is. He could be a 40 yr old creepo-or a woman. because she may want children like badly- and if you give him/her your info, theyll know where to find you and youll be in big trouble! Meet a guy at school or something

by TDIGirl100 on 1/3/2010 7:46:28 PM

Help!!!!!
I have not started my period yet, but I'm scared.I've tried putting in a tampon a couple times, (with a mirror too) and it just does not want to go in.....once I almost got it in, but then I got really bag pain so I took it out... Yes, I have read other peoples questions too about tampon help.... It is always the same, you always answer look at the directions on the box!!!!!! Well I have done that... It does not work, help please!!!!

Charlie

by Charlie55 on 1/3/2010 4:48:46 PM

any person you might meet that says they "love" you never ever trust them.they might be someone really creepy.So stay on the safe side girl.Hope this helps.

by twilightfan554 on 1/3/2010 4:33:56 PM

Great advice! You should take it. Smile
cuz he could be this really creepy guy.

by ray ray on 1/3/2010 3:59:51 PM

wow gurl calm down u never know who it might be u know... FYI he could be in americas most wanted top 10 list!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolzz but seriously drop and u cant luv somebody tht u never even met Smile

by soccergirlie on 1/3/2010 2:58:23 PM

I am sorry to say this but, he probably isn't really a guy or like the advice said an online predator, or a creeper.

by sixteengirl93 on 1/3/2010 11:54:46 AM

the guy that i like we go to the same highschool n we met online, n he likes me... haha, were almost dating, but its ok, i know who he is

by Irish Girl on 1/3/2010 10:24:43 AM