3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

end it now!!please do me a favor, let me sleep at night and break it off, he starts emailing you apoligies, GREAT! if he finds out you r number and calls or texts you TERRIFFIC. just dont do it!!

by Smileygirl86 on 1/3/2010 10:23:05 AM

Mod mod mod mod. Okay so this guy tat I kinda like said he wood like me if I wasn't so annoying but he. Doesn't get that it's just my pesonality should I change or forget him help I m unsure what to do!

Hey girl! You should not have to change for a guy to like you, he should like you for you so you can still be friends and see what happens.
Eryn G.

by Raindropt15 on 1/3/2010 12:41:27 AM

Yes, I agree with this advice. He probably is a creeper

by queen1212 on 1/3/2010 12:38:33 AM

Hey girlies,
I give great advice and my profile is just a click away! if you have a question, just click on my user name and post it on my profile, i will get back to you with my answer as soon as i can Smile

by binkysbaby on 1/2/2010 11:04:44 PM

Hey girl! You could tyr to report her profile, ignore it if you are not comfortable.
Eryn G.

by SillyKool on 1/2/2010 9:58:32 PM

angel4164,
She shouldnt make fun of you, just ask her if she likes any of the guys from New Moon and thinks they are hot and I am sure she would say yes and they are way older than we are. And I dont know what to say about you telling him, I would just flirt with him and see if he returns your come ons. You just have to be brave because there is always the chance that he may not be interested. But you should know right away if he is interested, I usually know pretty fast when I do it.

Feel free to offer advice on my issue.

by luckykel on 1/2/2010 9:36:29 PM

PLEASE HELP ME!

I like this guy in high school and my friend makes fun of me because of it. I want to tell him that I like him but I'm scarred that he won't like me what should I do.

by angel4164 on 1/2/2010 7:58:13 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 7:53:23 PM

HELP on This One,

I have a friend and she sends me inappropriate emails a lot of the time. Some of them are funny but most of them show guys inappropriately and naked. How can I get her to stop sending as many as she does? I am concerned about her and does anyone have a friend like that? So what should I do? I dont want to just block her.

by luckykel on 1/2/2010 6:32:51 PM

i am in love with taylor launtner and justin beiber!!! if any girls agree with me then just write to hippie girl then write what u think about my comment!!

by hippie girl 14 on 1/2/2010 4:10:06 PM