4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

hey mod i have a question!
how can i be more attractive to guys, my friends say i'm pretty and nice, but i never seem to get guys that like me... i'm not trying to get a certain guy to like me, i just want to have more guy friends and maybe find a guy i really like
Thanks so much! <3

hey girl!

just continue to be yourself. you will find the boy who is perfect for you! you seem really awesome. you have nothing to worry about. it just takes time Wink

xoxo

Sammy d.

by SWEETHEART and a RUNNER on 1/2/2010 3:59:51 PM

Yeah he could be an old man for all you know. . .gross! and hey everyone go to my profile to answer my question of the day!

by Luckychica101 on 1/2/2010 3:42:45 PM

Agreed!

by LoveLifePeace on 1/2/2010 2:33:33 PM

This girl I know is alway involve in online and texting relationship. The majority of the time she meets him only once before dating, but sometimes she never meet the guy. They always end badly..... Even if he is really how old he says he is, he will likely cheat on you. DON'T DO IT!!!!!

by Stargirlcandy3 on 1/2/2010 2:06:09 PM

Ok, me and this guy really like each other. The problem is, my parents wont let me date him since they have never met him, and he doesnt go to my school. I find this weird that my parents didnt meet my other Bfs in the past intil I brought him over. But now they wont let me date him at all or give him a chance. What can I do to convince my parents to let me date him???

Hey girl, why don't you invite him over for an hour so they can meet him and see that he is totally nice and normal. Once you get their seal of approval, then you can date. You want your parents to like the boys you bring home. Just humor them. It will be easier in the long run. xo JANA

jana k.

by justalilcrazy on 1/2/2010 11:08:45 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 10:18:28 AM

Alyssa's totally right. This guy could be a total creepo. Don't trust him no matter what he says.

XOXO~Courtney Lautner(Oh yeah, I went there! Tong)

P.S.~I give the GREATEST advice in the world. Just post your question(s) on my pro. I'll answer your question(s) within 24 hours unless it's a holiday or I'm on vacay.

by cmn5297 on 1/2/2010 10:16:19 AM

i agree wid your bff just for get about him

by Haley_Baily97 on 1/2/2010 3:26:51 AM

~MOD!~MOD!~MOD!~MOD!~MOD!~
HELP!!!!!
last night, I was at the movies with some friends and ended up making out with one of my close guy friends. I really like him but I think we might be better as friends. I really like kissing him and i was wondering if it was bad to want to remain friends... with benefits, while he wants a relationship.
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

hey girl!

not a bad thing -- but you want to talk to him about it first!

xoxo

Sammy d.

by butterfly123 on 1/1/2010 11:48:01 PM

Have you ever even meet this guy in person? You never meet some one on the internet.You can never love someone you have meet on the internet and never meet in person. You and that boy need to stop creating a drama out of something you don't really feel. I wouldn't even call it a crush. You are making yourself feel something out of nothing.

by Gallagher on 1/1/2010 11:20:41 PM