1 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

*****Hey Girlies! Smile Smile NEEDED Smile Smile

***1 Advice Girl
***1 Fashion and Beauty Girl
***1 VP

Want any of these? Then try out! The applications are on the club. We need all shown abouve. On Jan.4 I will pick who gets which job! So hurry to the club and fill out the app.!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 10:39:38 PM

leave him girl delete him of your friend list block him do whatever is nessecery to get away from him its for your safety because anyone can be on the other end.

Trust me Frown

by asr10 on 1/1/2010 10:38:31 PM

Thanks Sammy D.!!

by jbeny on 1/1/2010 10:31:49 PM

Mod,
ok soo um I kinda think I wanna make out with my bf. Every time before where it has came up in a Convo, I told him I don't want to. But now I do. Problems.. Idk HOW to cuz I never have before, and idk how to tell him I changed my mind about it. I can't just randomly say hey I wanna make out now. What do I do?

by Sportygirly23 on 1/1/2010 10:16:28 PM

My teacher is divorced and she has a 6 year old daughter and she said that she met a man online that was "27" years old. They finally met one day and it turned out the guy had 2 black spots on his criminal record, he had been arrested 2 times, and he had stolen 2 cars and a silver ring! The dude put a picture of his 22 year old son on the site were he met my teacher. So u never know!

by rubygem52 on 1/1/2010 10:02:32 PM

Its over the internet, he could be a fifty year old man who wants to murder u. Please give it up.

by lasagna on 1/1/2010 9:14:20 PM

Mod- I'm starting the awesome new year out with a new hair style right now my hair is thick curly and layered, long too my hair almost reaches my belly button and I usually straighten/flat iron it since it goes frizzy and fluffs up also it never has the same shape two days in a row, and I have a side bang which is kind of getting long...another reason for getting it done, I wanna keep my hair wrong and somehow even the layers out since they were done a bit too choppy. my face is oval and I think my cheeks are a bit chubby... so what are some good styles for this type of hair?

Hey girl!

We have lots of great ideas for hair styles. Check 'em out here for tons of ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/category/tressed-out.aspx

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by i_luv_devin on 1/1/2010 8:42:23 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!! My Mom doesn't trust me. I have an older brother that did some bad things like underaged drinking, speeding, etc. I got an iPod for Christmas and I just found out I'm not allowed to download ANYTHING on it. I asked her why I can't and she said that she doesn't want me to download stuff! I get good grades, I do what I'm told, and I'm nice to everyone else! Should I throw the iPod away or just keep it? How do I get my Mom to realize I'm not like my older bro? How do I also get my Mom to treat me like a 12 year old instead of a 2 year old??

hey girl,

I have the same problems with my bro -- but he's younger! I can totally relate and it's really frustrating.

Have you asked your mom if you can download with iTunes? How else are you going to get music on your iPod? She should understand that!

If you present her with a mature argument -- that there's no reason to have the iPod if you can't download on it, and that you'd like to use the amazingly thoughtful present you were gifted from her, she will see that you are responsible and an adult. Let her know that you will review all downloads with her if she is concerned.

Good luck!

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by bombergirl97 on 1/1/2010 8:39:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD~
hey, what's up?
Anyway, I have had a problem 4 a while but right now it's totally bugging me. My older sister has temper and anger-manigment problems and is extremly rude and mean. She hinds this in front of her friends and everyone else but my family. She is really mean to me and I've found myself crying sometimes 'cause i want her 2 go away.she goes to a cosluer but it doesnt help. How can i get her out of my head? please help me somehow. thanks* <3

hey girl,

Wow, this is really tough. I'm so sorry that you and your sister and family are experiencing this. But, it sounds like you know that you just need to focus on ignoring her when she is like this. And that by ignoring it, it may help her, too.

Have you spoken to your parents? They'll know how to help and give you the best advice. I'm sure they are dealing with it too -- they are there to help you so that your family stays bound together and strong as your sister is helped.

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by jbeny on 1/1/2010 8:28:03 PM

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya