9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

10 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Online love problem

Over the summer, I met a guy online and we got really close. I like him a lot, maybe even love him. The past couple...

Hello? are you crazy? Hes not a real lover. Hes some guy whos probably looking for some girl to kidnap.

by nikki202 on 1/1/2010 5:49:29 PM

i did the same thing

by Photochickie on 1/1/2010 5:32:56 PM

meeting online bf's creep me out... you never know who they really are. for all you know, he could be a rapist! let him go

by alpha_girlie on 1/1/2010 5:31:04 PM

Thanks tyler j! =D

by colorCute4 on 1/1/2010 5:16:32 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/1/2010 4:53:18 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/1/2010 4:52:36 PM

Girl you totally have to forget about him. GET AWAY FROM HIM! It is probably a trap and he is trying to lure you in! He's playing with your emotions so you won't forget him and so he's got control of you. This is super dangerous. Block delete, or report him! It might be a 40 year old creep who lives with his mother and is a computer hacker! Or even a woman! You never know who is behind the screen. You really have to listen to me or you might get seriously hurt, emotionally and physically.

by Kaela :0) on 1/1/2010 4:52:08 PM

Hey girls!
Smile Smile Smile
Looking for a club?
Smile Smile Smile
Want daily fashion and beauty tips?
Smile Smile Smile
Want weekly quizzes?
Smile Smile Smile
Want to know the latest trends?
Smile Smile Smile
Got fashion or beauty questions?
Smile Smile Smile
Do you just want a fun club?
Smile Smile Smile
Then join club fashion and beauty! We do all the things shown abouve! We also have awesome advice girls that will answer any question! Come check us out! (We also have some jobs that are opended like fashion and beauty girl and VP!)

~Club Fashion and Beauty♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 4:44:27 PM

why does it hurt to think about him

by torreyana on 1/1/2010 4:25:25 PM

MOD I like meeting guys online instead of in real life because the guys in my school aren't that great. So if it's wrong to meet online guys, what do I do? : S Thanks.

hey girl!

I totally understand what you mean about being tired of the boys at school, and you're just not into any of them, but it's so much safer to meet guys in real life. You just NEVER know who it really is whom you're meeting online. Definitely talk to your parents and friends about using the internet to date. They will be able to give you the best advice so that you stay safe. Please please please do that for me!

xoxo