2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

My friend freaked 'cause I like boys AND girls

About a week ago, I told my two besties that I liked both boys and girls. One of them was OK with it, but the...

If you are attracted to both guys and girls I think that makes you bisexual. You are a lesbian only if you are a girl and like only girls. I think its the same for guys, if they only like guys they are gay. There is a lot of pressure to get involved with someone sexually, so you should wait until you are ready. But one person at my school said the good thing about being a lesbian is you cant get pregnant and still like to have sex, I said ok but you can still get a std and that is true. So you need to be safe no matter what you are doing. And we should encourage gay guys we now to use condoms, that was discussed in sex ed.

by fashionqn on 4/19/2013 5:27:54 PM

i am so sorry. people can be real meanies. just know i have nothing against you. i wish you all the best. i told my parents that i was bi too and they didn't take it to well either. they still don't think its normal but there okay with and they came through. i am sure the same thing will happen with you and your family. i wish you the very best.

by bloop116 on 12/1/2012 5:14:19 PM

My advice is just remember that your true friends will always be there for you. It'll be fine, and remember, whatever happens, you're not doing anything wrong by feeling this way. Have pride and be who you are!

by pamina9 on 1/22/2011 1:14:27 PM

Hey girlie, it's up to you and what you and her are comfortable with and your parents as well

Paige T.

by randomgirl789 on 1/9/2011 10:25:19 PM

Hey, if your friend cant accept your choices than shes not really your friend! I know really easy for me to say....Good luck!

by harrypottergeek43 on 12/14/2010 10:48:39 PM

Aw Hun. That's tough. I like boys and kind of girls..? And everyone at school calls me a lesbian (which i'm not) because supposedly i made out with my best friend but i only told a couple people that because that's what they wanted to hear and they wouldn't shut up so I just said that so they would shut up! So now I'm known as the lesbian at school.. Which I don't get because actual lesbians at school don't get made fun of.. UGH, FML!

by iloveshopping<33 on 10/16/2010 11:57:52 PM

lastt night there was a dance...theres this guy i like (lets call him a) a and we almost slow danced but his friends pulled him away Frown....he was staring at me outside...also ovr the summer he told my bff he liked me...he also awlways flirts with me...he duz it alot....i like him alot....the problem is that he danced with this other girl two times and got her number...but he didnt look like he was havin fun..and also he was set up so idk wat happened between them...idk what i shud do! help!

Well it seems as if hes interested in you. Because he wanted to dance with you and kept looking at you. I suggest you try and talk to him at school and see where things go. Just start to get to know him and see what happens. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by GreekGoddessAphrodite on 9/18/2010 10:09:04 PM

Awww I'm so sorry girlie!!! If this other girl is being so mean to you then she is NOT worth your time.

Comment on my profile! xD

by Kayal124 on 9/12/2010 4:10:37 PM

That happened to me too. So a couple of kids at school were making fun of gay people. I told them they were being offensive and rude. They asked my why I cared and I told them my bff has two moms, my mom is good friends with a gay couple, and I that I was bi. Now I get dirty looks from most of the people at school, but my friends are ok with it.

by ireallydontcare on 5/17/2010 10:46:09 AM

Hey Girlies!!!

For all of you who think that your bisexual, maybe you are but sometimes it may just be your hormones getting a little mixed up and you may feel that way for awhile and then it could go away... No one has the right to judge you...

by Bandlover827 on 5/12/2010 9:32:49 PM