1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

Totally in love with my teacher!

So, I think I love this guy at my school. My friends say I should stop crushing on him. They think it’s wrong. This guy...

MOD MOD MOD :C ok so my best friend is really tall and not that fast, and the gym teacher hates her! he shows his hate in class. lik he yells at only her and makes her pick up everything. the problem is there is no other teachers so we cant prove anything cuz its a rule or something that u have to have an adults witness or something Frown please help!

Hey girly,

The best thing that you can do in this situation is to go to a parent or a guidance counselor and tell them what is happening. They will be able to help you get this all straightened out. Do not try to confront the teacher or anything like that.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by cloudlover on 5/25/2011 4:14:51 PM

ATTENTION ALL KINGDOM HEARTS FANS!

well, i recently made a website for kingdom hearts fans, and its not very popular, in fact, no one hasn't even heard of it because i haven't shared it with anyone yet. So i would really appreciate it if you would look at it, Preety Plz? Its really new so it might look stupid at first but check it out, PLz!And there's a contact me (Castle Oblivion) so you could tell me what you think and tell me your suggestions!

TY! XOXO! ROXAS ROX MY SOX LOL xD

by nanimowakaranai on 3/6/2010 8:50:21 PM

Hey Everyone--
if you don't want to wait for a GL mod to give you advice, just post on my profile and I'll answer you within a day! Lotsa love to my girlies

by SuNsHiNe_LuVeR on 2/16/2010 3:49:53 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
Today my ex boyfriend told me that he likes me! He has also liked my friends call them x and y. K so my ex call him z. So in the beginning of the year z asks x out. They go out for a day. X is one of my bffs and I liked z at this time. So after x dumps z, z says he likes y after a few weeks. I don't like z anymore and y is another fiend of mine. Y hears z is gonna ask her out and tells him she wants to be friends. A few weeks later I find out z likes me and I start to like him. We go out for 5 days but then I break up with him cuz he wanted to break up with me. So now z says he has liked me this whole time. And it's been 2 months since we broke up. And I don't rlly like him but I think he is cute. What should I do I'm in a sticky and awkward sitch!

HI babes, girl, his actions speak louder than words. He went through BOTH of your friends before getting to you. If he liked you, he woulndt have done that in the first place. Plus he sounds like a serial dater and like he doesnt take relationships seriously. I say move on. xo JANA

jana k.

by bballplaya23 on 1/28/2010 10:54:23 PM

ok um my boyfriend is hanging out with a lot of diffrent girls and i am like so mad!!!i try to call him,doesn't anwser!!i have NO idea on what to do because he goes to my school and is on the toetle opist side of the building so i can barilly talk to him!!!

by anna14 on 1/20/2010 9:23:10 PM

MOD! okay so i like this guy in my grade but i am pretty sure he likes another girl at his church...me and him are becoming better friends but i just want to go further..we just have been hanging out in our group of friends together more and everything is fun and dandy until i hear something about him and his crush. our personalities are perfect together and i just want to get closer to him without being a weird stalker. i always want to be around him and i like him so much. how do i get him to somewhat have feelings for me? i just need some major help! thanks Smile

Hey girlfriend, just gotta work at flirting a little more. When you guys are hanging out in your little group, walk and sit by him. Give him little compliments here and there and joke with him sometime. Hit this link http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx to check out GL's Guide to flirting! Good luck girl! Smile

Lynae P.

by lovetorunXC5 on 1/20/2010 5:34:55 PM

M
ME
MEG
MEGA
MEGAN
MEGA
MEG
ME
M

***post this in 3 other places other than this with your name and you will have good luck for the next 5 days!!*******

by passionfordance on 1/19/2010 12:24:07 AM

MOD! i feel like no guy likes me. they all go after other so called "easy" girls if you know what i mean. i am def not one of them and i stick to my morals but i am a junior and never have had a REAL BF! my other friends at least have guys interested in them but i have none! what do i do????? please help <3

Hey girl! You're still so young and have plenty of time to have a boyfriend! Keep being yourself and the right guy for you will come around when you least expect it! It may sound corny and tired, but it's true!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by lovetorunXC5 on 1/17/2010 10:37:19 PM

HELP!!!!
if ur going to give me advice please but it on my profile cuz i might not rember.
ok so im in love with this one guy and i know its love cuz ive had many many crushes and a bf and i hav never felt this way before about anyone or anything.well anyhoo...the problem is hes 7 years older then me and my friends twin brother.i dont care about the 7 years it could be 45 for all i care but all my friends and my stepdad think thats wrong bcuz hes so old.(hes only 20..not old and his maturaty level is around 14)and call him a perv for talking to me! i really like him and i already tried to stop liking him but..as you can see it didnt work out so well! please help im confussed!

by animal-lover300 on 1/17/2010 6:31:32 PM

MOD! MOD! okay well i really like this guy that is in my group. i think that we could possibly hit it off. i have heard from other girls that when they tried to move past a friendship with him that he had a dull personality. i mean at this point me and him are still friends but i want to move past that. another problem is that he likes another girl. i just dont know what to do. HELP!!!!!! <3!

Hey girl! You could talk to him and get to know each other better.
Eryn G.