1 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

2 HOURS AGO What's your future hold? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/P7VmvJ6Y4B

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

COMMENTS

My ex-BFF is STILL mad at me!

My two BFFs and I got in a big fight. It's all because I made up this HUGE lie. One of them "forgave" me, the other one didn't.

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (boys, school, friends, you, family, health, etc.) If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/18/2010 10:55:29 PM

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever.... and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever.
I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

by Gallagher on 1/14/2010 9:14:00 PM

Looking for more great advice? Check out my profile! I check Girls' Life daily, so you can expect a VERY quick answer! Depending on what you prefer, I can post a response on your profile, mine, or both! Let me know! Thanks!
~C

by born2perform26 on 1/3/2010 12:44:11 PM

by born2perform26 on 1/3/2010 12:43:10 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 10:20:19 AM

Moderator-
Hello! I keep having this reoccuring dream. About 4 months ago, my baby niece was diagnosed with cancer. I was there with my sister-in-law when she was diagnosed, and I have had a dream about it ever since. In the dream, it just keeps replaying the entire day and waiting and the hospital. It's like it's haunting me. She's getting ready to go through a stressful two months of treatment, and I, as her aunt, am scared to death. Do you know why I am having this dream over and over again? Thank you so much!

hey girl,

aw, I'm so sorry to hear this news. It's so sad. you are being really strong, though! your sister in law appreciates it more than you'd ever know.

as for your dream, it is because you are stressing internally. have you spoken to a trusted adult about your dreams to release some of the stress?

xoxo

Sammy d.

by Kenady on 1/2/2010 12:40:55 AM

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAVE THING IN THE WORLD TO DO IS?........... GIVE ADVICE.. ALL MY FRIENDS COME TO ME FOR ADVICE, SO IF U HAVE PROBS COME TO MY PAGE AND POST IT PUT *** SO I KNOW ITS A QUESTION THAT UR WANTING ADVICE ON.

PEACE OUT!lol BUT SERIOUSLY ASK ME ANYTHING!

by selena_wiz_lover on 1/1/2010 11:31:01 PM

Hey!!!!!!! come and check out my profile!!!!
I give great advice on friends, boys, family, and lots of other things. <3
<~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~>

by colorCute4 on 1/1/2010 10:34:00 PM

Hey, have u heard the news, there may be a new kid designer (not cecilia cassani) coming around like, maybe this year or next year, idk if this is true, but keep a lookout, just in case.

by Glamno5 on 1/1/2010 12:55:17 PM