7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

You should tell her how you feel

by linlybabygirl on 11/26/2010 9:49:07 PM

My mom is with this guy that she totally likes. Unforch, I can't say the same. She just doesn't understand! He scares me, and half the time he takes my mom from me.
Once on my b-day my mom was taking me out to lunch. Her BF showed up before we left, and then THEY went out to lunch and made me stay home because there wasn't enough room in the truck. It was my b-day lunch... Sometime I feel like crying. And I can't spend any time with my mom, whenever we take time to be together, she calls him and invites him along no matter how many times I ask her not to. I've talked to her about it, no matter what I do it doesn't help. I miss my mom now that my parents are splitting up. I 'm being replaced....

Having your parents split up can be really tough.  And sometimes mom's don't understand what you're saying, because they really like their new guy.  If you have anyone else to talk to (like your dad, or grandparents) explain your situation to them, and maybe they can talk to your mom from an adult perspective.  I know it's tough, but hopefully she will understand where you're coming from!
Katie R.

by xxbreakingpoint98 on 8/20/2010 4:11:11 AM

(continued from previouse...)

i dont lik him but i cant tell my mom because she thinks im liein even when i just tell her about how hes really anotty and cranky twords me. i dont no what to do or how to deal bcuz she rly loves him and we live with him...not to mention that they started datin when i was 1 or 2 (im 13)and ive been fine with him for so long...but like a yr or 2 ago i relized what went on and i cant tell my mom cuz shell think im sayin it bcuz my dad doesnt lik him which isnt true my dad has no problem with him...she thinks my dad hates him but he doesnt...she thinks everythin i say about him is a lie tranferd from my dad...HELP!

by sturgglinchica on 7/17/2010 9:32:54 PM

my mom has changed ALOT since we moved in with her bf like shes more stressed and hes like bipolar so he snapps real fast.and ive been fine with him since forever but now im older and i can understand what goes on. he tries to butt in on EVERYTHING and i cant even tell my mom something (unless its a girl thing) without her turning around and tellin him. When they get into a fight its really bad and then it lasts for days soemtimes weeks because he hold a wicked bad grudge and doesnt let it go. and because hes holdin the grudge my mom gets mad and upset and cries. because of a fight weve moved out and then back in and they dont have big fights often but when they do there REALLY bad. and i dont like him he treats me like his daughter but im young enough to be his grandaughter. infact i got to school with his grandson and my mom graduated 1 year after his son. hes 60 my mom is 20...young enough to be his daughter and that rly disturbs m

by sturgglinchica on 7/17/2010 9:26:16 PM

my brother is leaving soon for iraq and my best friend doesnt think its a big deal but then yesturday the guy she liked for 2 months is dating his ex again and she was crying so much and she thought that was a bigger deal that mine even though hes a player and she thought that i would have all this sympathy for her but why should i after she didnt care about me or my problem.

by kittybug on 1/21/2010 11:44:52 AM

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/18/2010 10:33:01 PM

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS, DON’T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom’s name 5 times.
3. Say your crush’s name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by iluvhorses2 on 1/15/2010 8:09:07 PM

omg i went thru the exact same thing! i told my mom how i felt, but she explained 2 me tht she rlly liked him and tht i should give him a chance. Parents r parents, u have 2 let them make their own mistakes.
ps.if anyone wants 2 chat about a prob, or just anything plz comment on my profile!thx

by devilishJ on 1/15/2010 9:11:13 AM

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever.... and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever.
I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

Isn't that cute?

by Gallagher on 1/14/2010 9:09:50 PM

Hola Chicas!
If anyone ever needs advice 24/7, head over to my page, and ask for my advice!! I will answer u back asap!!!

xoxo