2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

mod
help!!! i can't tell any of my friends (no one at all!!!) but my brother got a DUI and he has to go to court aggh wat do i do??

hey girl,

aw, I'm so sorry to hear this. this must be so stressful to you and your family ... and you must be so concerned about your big bro!

you can't do anything but learn from his mistakes, and be a support. let him know that you are there to talk, if he needs it.

good luck sweetie,

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by 666#666 on 1/8/2010 5:09:20 PM

Your mom probably really likes this guy so why don't you try to do something with him like I don't know go to a basketball game or take him shopping for your mom's birthday even the smallest things may help

I hope that makes you feel at least a little bit better!

by icecreamsandwich13 on 1/8/2010 10:04:24 AM

Dnt Wry gurl My Brother Is Really OverProtective Over Me!!!!My Brother Can Talk 2 Gurls But I Guess Im Not Allowed 2 Talk 2 Boys It Sucs!!!!But I Noe Wen Its Da Rite Time I Will Tell Him To Stop Being Overproctective Over Me Dat I Am Growing Up N I Need My Own SpaceSmile

by kisses5 on 1/6/2010 2:22:31 AM

You are in an interesting situation because most moms always get to judge who we are dating and get to complain about our bfs and now you get to do the same to her.

But you need to talk to her about it and just tell her how you feel.

by luckykel on 1/3/2010 3:06:19 PM

Looking for more great advice? Check out my profile! I check Girls' Life daily, so you can expect a VERY quick answer! Depending on what you prefer, I can post a response on your profile, mine, or both! Let me know! Thanks!
~C

by born2perform26 on 1/3/2010 12:49:51 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 10:21:17 AM

assiyah152, Almost all of us can have babies at our age and after we go through puberty and have our period our bodies are ready for reproduction but that doesnt mean we are ready. Almost none of us are ready and can take care of a baby at our age without our parents help so I would just talk to a counselor or your mom about getting pregnant if that is what you are thinking. And most boys our age are just plain stupid and immature.

by luckykel on 1/1/2010 11:46:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! can i have a baby?

by aasiyah152 on 1/1/2010 4:32:05 PM

Hey girls, have u heard the news, there may be a new kid fashion designer (not cecilia cassani) coming around like, maybe this year or next year. Idk if this is true or not, but keep a lookout, just in case.

by Glamno5 on 1/1/2010 12:57:36 PM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:08:00 PM