11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

HEY GIRLS!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:40:00 PM

Hey girls!!!!!! It is PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123!!!

I have created groups you may wanna join!

Scoop On The (Celeb) Poop (Gossip) <- (choose this. One says Celeberty. I made a mistake)

GL Girls Against CyberBullying

plz go to PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123 and check it out. Then goto these and look at the pro. If intrested, post an app! Thx a trillion, blog babes! Smile♥☼

by GL Girls Against CyberBullying on 12/31/2009 12:13:15 PM

you should have a sister or brother help you talk to your mom.

by sixteengirl93 on 12/31/2009 11:47:43 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/31/2009 11:13:47 AM

Hey Girls!

Sometimes we all need advice. I'm here to tell you to that if you ever need any advice just come on over to my profile and leave a comment with your question and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. I get on here all the time so I promise the weight won't be long! You can ask me anything! I've had good and bad times myself and I promise i'll give you the best advice I can.OH! And if your profile is private then i'll reply to your question on my page. Have a good day and I hope you'll ask me a question!(:

by Hey_hayy on 12/31/2009 10:03:35 AM

no offense but why would your mom like him if he is always mean to her. I am so sorry that you are going throw a hard time i wish i could help.

Love, Torrey

by masonluver on 12/31/2009 1:24:15 AM

COME TO CLUB LISTEN AND TALK, WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!

WE HAVEMILLIONS OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE, 5 VP'S, 10 MOD'S, AND MORE! COME OVER TO TAKE OUR QUIZ, JOIN, AND GIVE OR ASK ADVICE!

Talk about clothes, boys, school, family, friends, tv, sports, fashion, anything! WERE ALL EARS

by Club Listen and Talk on 12/30/2009 11:57:44 PM

Hey chicas!

We all need a little advice now and then. And sometimes, we need it ASAP and don't have time to wait for the mods! (No offense to ya'll) If you need advice, post a comment on my profile and I will get back to you super quick with some great advice. I can assure you that I have been through a lot - good and bad - so I will be able to help with whatever you need. Don't be afraid to ask away! I love to help. Smile

by lilangel08 on 12/30/2009 8:11:42 PM

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A CLUB?

WE HAVE THE PERFECT CLUB FOR YOU!

IT'S CALLED CLUB SNICKERDOODLE!

ClubSnickerdoodle is the best club for you! It can be your recipe book, your advice column, a place to find friends or just a hangout spot!

Annbug (Ann) is 14 and is one of the presidents of ClubSnickerdoodle. Ann can help you with your teen needs while Laurkat (Lauren) who's 11 and also a president can help you with your tween needs! Ann & Lauren are sisters!

There are plenty of jobs and the best part is 2 can already have the job you want but we are still looking for more people for that job. Believe it or not it balances perfect because some post twice a week others post once every 2 weeks so it always balances. We have jobs such as advice giver, fashion girl, party planner, book worm, pick-it-out, and tons more!

We like to call ourselves the party club. We have so many parties! We are having our holiday party as a matter of fact right now through Friday! We plan to have a Valentines Day party and a St. Patricks day party in the future also. If you post your birthday we even give you a birthday shoutout on your day!

So click on this profile right now! I guarantee you'll LOVE ClubSnickerdoodle!

We hope to see you soon!

Love your presidents, CEO's, and Founders of ClubSnickerdoodle, Lauren & Ann (Laurkat & Annbug)

by LuckyDucky14 on 12/30/2009 6:02:40 PM

ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN
But that's the thing. I've known this guy for 2 years. When I first met him I had a crush on him and my friends told him and he started acting weird for two years and now this year he starts acting and saying things like this. Im sooo confused!

Hey girl! You should talk to him and figure things out.
Eryn G.