3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

MOD
I posted something here last nite and it wasn't innopropiate or anything...y didn't it post????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey girl! I am not sure.
Eryn G.

by PeaceLovePuppies on 12/30/2009 10:53:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRL
I'm in choir and we had a concert that was 2 nights and we have to dress up. One of my guy friends that's in choir with me were texting on my way to the concert and out of the clear blue he said "I bet you look nice." and I texted back and said thanks and I bet he did too. but when I got there he didn't even speak to me the whole entire time. The next night's concert he didn't text me and before the concert me and my friends were talking and I left our little group to say "Hi" to another friend that was on the other side of the practice room. And all these people were in the middle of the room so I had to swerve my way through. I knew "The guy" was in the group but I wasn't going to say anything to him and I passed him and he tapped my arm and I turned around and he smiled and said "Hi" and I just smiled and said "Hey" back and he didnt say anything else to me. I'm so confused! Help!

Hey girl! He might be interested in you and might want to get to know you better so try to strike up a convo with him so that you guys can get to know one another.
Eryn G.

by Hey_hayy on 12/30/2009 5:14:26 AM

oh that is tough!!! best of luck!!

by serafinasunshine23 on 12/30/2009 12:00:57 AM

yeah it has a inside pocket. thanks Laughing

by Cali_babe on 12/29/2009 10:37:59 PM

Mod***** I have sort of a weird Question, Can You
Flirt/ask a Guy out On Facebook? Because I kinda Like this guy who is a Family Friend my Parents Know his Parents, and I wanna let him know that I like him without him thinking i,m weird for Liking him, What Would He think about me Telling him I like Him? We Don,t see Him very often But Last Time I saw him I spent some time talking to him and his older sis (who is also my friend) and Now I have a Crush on him he,s really sweet Funny and Kind, what Should I do About this Prob Thanks soo Much!!

Hey babes, you dont lose anything from speaking up. The worst he can say is that he isnt interested and you are lucky becuase you wont bump into him anytime soon. It is hard to convey feelings on things like facebook or AIM but you can definitely banter back and forth and flirt that way, not as good as talking face to face but it is definitely possible. xo JANA

jana k.

by pink15 on 12/29/2009 10:31:27 PM

Mod!! okay so i am going to tahpe at then end of the week and me and my family will be skiing and snowboarding. I love tahoe and i am so excited but the problem is that i should be getting my persiod like right when we go up. I don't want it to ruin my vacation but i also don't want to have to woryy about leaking when i am on the slopes. Please help

Hey babes, It isnt going to ruin your vacation! The lodge has a bathroom, keep a pad zipped in your snow pants or your snow coat ( it has a pocket on the inside right?) and change it when you go in for a cocoa break. xo JANA

jana k.

by Cali_babe on 12/29/2009 10:25:31 PM

i really think you should talk to your mom about this issue. she doesn't know what you're thinking unless you tell her.... your mom sounds really sweet and i think she will totally understand. just be sure not to come down too hard on her....

by megs<3 on 12/29/2009 9:59:28 PM

mod-
I'm having a friend over tomorrow, what are some things we can do since it is too cold to go outside?Smile

Hey babes, make cookies definitely. If you have a fire place you could make smores. You could rent a movie and then plan a night that is based on a theme from the movie. xo JANA

jana k.

by i_luv_devin on 12/29/2009 9:45:49 PM

***MOD***
Ok to put it simply, I really miss my ex. We broke up in September and hav gotten in fights and stopped speaking since. With the new year coming, I feel like it's a good time to try and smooth things over with him. I'm no longer mad or angry, but I think he's still mad at me, even though he's the one who broke up with me. I'm not sure what to do. I'd really like to rekinddle our relationship or at the very least start a friendship but I'm not sure how to approach him. Help!

Hey girl, he broke up with you for a reason. Keep that in mind. I think you should go for a friendship and if things are meant to be then they will rekindle themselves. Just give him a call and see how he is doing and just apologize for your behavior. If he feels the sam he will accept it and apologize too and you both can work on building a foundation for a friendship. xo JANA

jana k.

by P is for Pink on 12/29/2009 9:32:08 PM

thats how it is with my sister

by wednesday1408 on 12/29/2009 9:18:41 PM