1 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

MODWhat looks good with black skinny cords? I have to go to my cousins house for a gift exchange. My cousins are all boys so they won't where anything fancy. I wanna look cute but sometimes I have to wrestle my cousins to get them to behave.I think ya get the picture. Thanks!

hey girl, ballet flats and a long sleeve t would be cute or some sort of cardigan. What about boots and a flannel shirt? xo JANA

jana k.

by turquoise_girl13 on 12/29/2009 9:11:40 PM

MOD-MOD
Hi! I really want to bake something right now, but I only have basic ingredients (sugar, cinnamon, flour, etc..) that won't work with most of the recipes in GL/ 17 and baking. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey girl! You could always make cinnamon oatmeal! If you have oats at home just add sugar and cinnamon, milk or water and zap in the microwave! Crumble a graham cracker on top and a couple of marshmallows...yummy!
Megan R.

by daad13 on 12/29/2009 8:41:25 PM

MOD
a few months ago, my dad took a job in another state 3 hours away. ive been there plenty of times but it is nothing like home. the schools are really different and im a total country girl and this place has no flat land, too small, scrunched together houses, and no sense of security to it. i love my dad immensely and want him to be happy but i still dont want to move. the rest of my family doesnt either but he keeps saying that its going to be okay and that ill learn to like the place. is there anything i can do to keep the last few years of my teenage life happy?

Hey girl! I know it's hard, but try as hard as you can to keep an open mind. This gives you the chance to make even more friends and gain a new experience. Remember, it doesn't matter where you are, because love and family are a constant that aren't going to change.  good luck! Keep your head up, things happen for a reason Smile
Megan R.

by KEWLGIRL13 on 12/29/2009 8:19:04 PM

Thatz nothing. My Best Friends step-dad molested her and her mom and took most of their money and left. Sorry to hear that though! hope it gets better.

by rubygem52 on 12/29/2009 7:57:48 PM

Ok, my crush likes me. Great right?? Wrong. I like only one of them(J). J is my ex Bfs friend, and I actually met him through my ex Bf. J invited me to this lock in at his church(where my ex Bf goes). Im afraid that if I do go out with him they might say I was just using my ex Bf to get to him, which I wasnt!! I also think it will be awkward between me and my ex BF, too. What should I do?

hey babe! Go with your heart, go out with the guy who YOU like. Remember, it doesn't matter what the other people say or think because you know in your heart what the truth is!
Megan R.

by Justalilcrazy on 12/29/2009 7:16:41 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 6:45:34 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

What is the GL blog? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more!

Are there jobs? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment!

How do I become a part of this? Just post a comment on our profile and I will get back to you right away!! We would love for anyone to join! No applications or anything!

More info about The GL Blog? Once we get some members, we will start the fun right away! We hope to get some girlies on here! The more members, the more fun!

**We have a new member's page, but it's still being modded so just go to the club profile for now!!**

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!! Smile

by The GL Blog on 12/29/2009 5:53:27 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 5:15:51 PM

I think you should tell your mom how you feel I am sure she cares how you feel...=)

justinbieberlover<3

by Justinbieberlover<3 on 12/29/2009 4:38:27 PM

I think you should write her a note, but don't let her BF get to it before she does! Lol.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/29/2009 4:21:07 PM