8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

hey i felt the exact same. when i read like 2 sec. of this i thought it was me!! tell ur mom really and exact how u feel cuz trust me ur dads gunna pick at everthing like how come ur on her side and things like that i hate mostly everthing my dad does since he's my step dad so tell her unless u want to spend a life u dont want.

by tianna6119 on 12/29/2009 11:29:23 AM

I’m sry girl. I wish u luck!!!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE PRETTY COMMITTEE <3 FOR ALL THE CLIQUE AHB-SESSED CUTIES OUT THERE!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/29/2009 11:12:02 AM

Join _Club Glam_!!

Need advice on fashion, make-up, boys, or just wanna make some new friends?

Jobs are open so if you want one all you have to do is comment on the _Club Glam_ profile!!

Happy 2010!

by Club advertisements on 12/29/2009 10:59:38 AM

i feel bad for u girl

by jgirl1998 on 12/29/2009 10:52:28 AM

SmileHi Everyone! SmileSmile

I'm sure most have heard the rumor of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner dating and i want to know what you think about it. Post your opinions and comments on my profile.

<3 shimmerflower aka shimmergirl

by shimmerflower on 12/29/2009 10:43:01 AM

Well u have a rite in this sitchuation. Yeah uh huhhhhhh

by peacelovepuppies on 12/29/2009 10:29:11 AM

that sucks, its perty good advice though! check out my profile and comment!

by Kristin95 on 12/29/2009 10:27:12 AM

**** Please Read ****

Hey girlies! My name is Sara and I give great advice. Are you tired of waiting and waiting for the mods to answer your questions, then disappointed when you get an unhelpful answer? Well those are days of the past. If you leave a comment on my profile asking a question, I'll return to your profile with a satisfactory and honest answer. Not allowed to have your profile public? No worries! I'll leave your answer on my page with a **** YOUR NAME **** marking that it's yours! I'll respond as soon as I get your comment, which makes fast and easy service. When you leave a comment all you have to do is put **** Sara **** at the top of your question.

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:25:40 AM

aw... sorry to hear that. Good advice Jean L.!

by godsgirl2u on 12/29/2009 9:33:51 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren