Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

I don't like the guy my mom's dating!

My mom is dating a guy that she completely loves, which is great. The only problem is, I don't like him. How do I tell my mom without hurting her?

You should tell her how you feel

by linlybabygirl on 11/26/2010 9:49:07 PM

My mom is with this guy that she totally likes. Unforch, I can't say the same. She just doesn't understand! He scares me, and half the time he takes my mom from me.
Once on my b-day my mom was taking me out to lunch. Her BF showed up before we left, and then THEY went out to lunch and made me stay home because there wasn't enough room in the truck. It was my b-day lunch... Sometime I feel like crying. And I can't spend any time with my mom, whenever we take time to be together, she calls him and invites him along no matter how many times I ask her not to. I've talked to her about it, no matter what I do it doesn't help. I miss my mom now that my parents are splitting up. I 'm being replaced....

Having your parents split up can be really tough.  And sometimes mom's don't understand what you're saying, because they really like their new guy.  If you have anyone else to talk to (like your dad, or grandparents) explain your situation to them, and maybe they can talk to your mom from an adult perspective.  I know it's tough, but hopefully she will understand where you're coming from!
Katie R.

by xxbreakingpoint98 on 8/20/2010 4:11:11 AM

(continued from previouse...)

i dont lik him but i cant tell my mom because she thinks im liein even when i just tell her about how hes really anotty and cranky twords me. i dont no what to do or how to deal bcuz she rly loves him and we live with him...not to mention that they started datin when i was 1 or 2 (im 13)and ive been fine with him for so long...but like a yr or 2 ago i relized what went on and i cant tell my mom cuz shell think im sayin it bcuz my dad doesnt lik him which isnt true my dad has no problem with him...she thinks my dad hates him but he doesnt...she thinks everythin i say about him is a lie tranferd from my dad...HELP!

by sturgglinchica on 7/17/2010 9:32:54 PM

my mom has changed ALOT since we moved in with her bf like shes more stressed and hes like bipolar so he snapps real fast.and ive been fine with him since forever but now im older and i can understand what goes on. he tries to butt in on EVERYTHING and i cant even tell my mom something (unless its a girl thing) without her turning around and tellin him. When they get into a fight its really bad and then it lasts for days soemtimes weeks because he hold a wicked bad grudge and doesnt let it go. and because hes holdin the grudge my mom gets mad and upset and cries. because of a fight weve moved out and then back in and they dont have big fights often but when they do there REALLY bad. and i dont like him he treats me like his daughter but im young enough to be his grandaughter. infact i got to school with his grandson and my mom graduated 1 year after his son. hes 60 my mom is 20...young enough to be his daughter and that rly disturbs m

by sturgglinchica on 7/17/2010 9:26:16 PM

my brother is leaving soon for iraq and my best friend doesnt think its a big deal but then yesturday the guy she liked for 2 months is dating his ex again and she was crying so much and she thought that was a bigger deal that mine even though hes a player and she thought that i would have all this sympathy for her but why should i after she didnt care about me or my problem.

by kittybug on 1/21/2010 11:44:52 AM

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/18/2010 10:33:01 PM

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS, DON’T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom’s name 5 times.
3. Say your crush’s name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by iluvhorses2 on 1/15/2010 8:09:07 PM

omg i went thru the exact same thing! i told my mom how i felt, but she explained 2 me tht she rlly liked him and tht i should give him a chance. Parents r parents, u have 2 let them make their own mistakes.
ps.if anyone wants 2 chat about a prob, or just anything plz comment on my profile!thx

by devilishJ on 1/15/2010 9:11:13 AM

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever.... and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever.
I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

Isn't that cute?

by Gallagher on 1/14/2010 9:09:50 PM

Hola Chicas!
If anyone ever needs advice 24/7, head over to my page, and ask for my advice!! I will answer u back asap!!!

xoxo
fudge1311 <3

by fudge1311 on 1/12/2010 12:43:33 PM

mod
help!!! i can't tell any of my friends (no one at all!!!) but my brother got a DUI and he has to go to court aggh wat do i do??

hey girl,

aw, I'm so sorry to hear this. this must be so stressful to you and your family ... and you must be so concerned about your big bro!

you can't do anything but learn from his mistakes, and be a support. let him know that you are there to talk, if he needs it.

good luck sweetie,

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by 666#666 on 1/8/2010 5:09:20 PM

Your mom probably really likes this guy so why don't you try to do something with him like I don't know go to a basketball game or take him shopping for your mom's birthday even the smallest things may help

I hope that makes you feel at least a little bit better!

by icecreamsandwich13 on 1/8/2010 10:04:24 AM

Dnt Wry gurl My Brother Is Really OverProtective Over Me!!!!My Brother Can Talk 2 Gurls But I Guess Im Not Allowed 2 Talk 2 Boys It Sucs!!!!But I Noe Wen Its Da Rite Time I Will Tell Him To Stop Being Overproctective Over Me Dat I Am Growing Up N I Need My Own SpaceSmile

by kisses5 on 1/6/2010 2:22:31 AM

You are in an interesting situation because most moms always get to judge who we are dating and get to complain about our bfs and now you get to do the same to her.

But you need to talk to her about it and just tell her how you feel.

by luckykel on 1/3/2010 3:06:19 PM

Looking for more great advice? Check out my profile! I check Girls' Life daily, so you can expect a VERY quick answer! Depending on what you prefer, I can post a response on your profile, mine, or both! Let me know! Thanks!
~C

by born2perform26 on 1/3/2010 12:49:51 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 10:21:17 AM

assiyah152, Almost all of us can have babies at our age and after we go through puberty and have our period our bodies are ready for reproduction but that doesnt mean we are ready. Almost none of us are ready and can take care of a baby at our age without our parents help so I would just talk to a counselor or your mom about getting pregnant if that is what you are thinking. And most boys our age are just plain stupid and immature.

by luckykel on 1/1/2010 11:46:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! can i have a baby?

by aasiyah152 on 1/1/2010 4:32:05 PM

Hey girls, have u heard the news, there may be a new kid fashion designer (not cecilia cassani) coming around like, maybe this year or next year. Idk if this is true or not, but keep a lookout, just in case.

by Glamno5 on 1/1/2010 12:57:36 PM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:08:00 PM

HEY GIRLS!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:40:00 PM

Hey girls!!!!!! It is PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123!!!

I have created groups you may wanna join!

Scoop On The (Celeb) Poop (Gossip) <- (choose this. One says Celeberty. I made a mistake)

GL Girls Against CyberBullying

plz go to PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123 and check it out. Then goto these and look at the pro. If intrested, post an app! Thx a trillion, blog babes! Smile♥☼

by GL Girls Against CyberBullying on 12/31/2009 12:13:15 PM

you should have a sister or brother help you talk to your mom.

by sixteengirl93 on 12/31/2009 11:47:43 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/31/2009 11:13:47 AM

Hey Girls!

Sometimes we all need advice. I'm here to tell you to that if you ever need any advice just come on over to my profile and leave a comment with your question and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. I get on here all the time so I promise the weight won't be long! You can ask me anything! I've had good and bad times myself and I promise i'll give you the best advice I can.OH! And if your profile is private then i'll reply to your question on my page. Have a good day and I hope you'll ask me a question!(:

by Hey_hayy on 12/31/2009 10:03:35 AM

no offense but why would your mom like him if he is always mean to her. I am so sorry that you are going throw a hard time i wish i could help.

Love, Torrey

by masonluver on 12/31/2009 1:24:15 AM

COME TO CLUB LISTEN AND TALK, WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!

WE HAVEMILLIONS OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE, 5 VP'S, 10 MOD'S, AND MORE! COME OVER TO TAKE OUR QUIZ, JOIN, AND GIVE OR ASK ADVICE!

Talk about clothes, boys, school, family, friends, tv, sports, fashion, anything! WERE ALL EARS

by Club Listen and Talk on 12/30/2009 11:57:44 PM

Hey chicas!

We all need a little advice now and then. And sometimes, we need it ASAP and don't have time to wait for the mods! (No offense to ya'll) If you need advice, post a comment on my profile and I will get back to you super quick with some great advice. I can assure you that I have been through a lot - good and bad - so I will be able to help with whatever you need. Don't be afraid to ask away! I love to help. Smile

by lilangel08 on 12/30/2009 8:11:42 PM

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A CLUB?

WE HAVE THE PERFECT CLUB FOR YOU!

IT'S CALLED CLUB SNICKERDOODLE!

ClubSnickerdoodle is the best club for you! It can be your recipe book, your advice column, a place to find friends or just a hangout spot!

Annbug (Ann) is 14 and is one of the presidents of ClubSnickerdoodle. Ann can help you with your teen needs while Laurkat (Lauren) who's 11 and also a president can help you with your tween needs! Ann & Lauren are sisters!

There are plenty of jobs and the best part is 2 can already have the job you want but we are still looking for more people for that job. Believe it or not it balances perfect because some post twice a week others post once every 2 weeks so it always balances. We have jobs such as advice giver, fashion girl, party planner, book worm, pick-it-out, and tons more!

We like to call ourselves the party club. We have so many parties! We are having our holiday party as a matter of fact right now through Friday! We plan to have a Valentines Day party and a St. Patricks day party in the future also. If you post your birthday we even give you a birthday shoutout on your day!

So click on this profile right now! I guarantee you'll LOVE ClubSnickerdoodle!

We hope to see you soon!

Love your presidents, CEO's, and Founders of ClubSnickerdoodle, Lauren & Ann (Laurkat & Annbug)

by LuckyDucky14 on 12/30/2009 6:02:40 PM

ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN G MOD ERYN
But that's the thing. I've known this guy for 2 years. When I first met him I had a crush on him and my friends told him and he started acting weird for two years and now this year he starts acting and saying things like this. Im sooo confused!

Hey girl! You should talk to him and figure things out.
Eryn G.

by Hey_hayy on 12/30/2009 11:37:53 AM

MOD
I posted something here last nite and it wasn't innopropiate or anything...y didn't it post????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey girl! I am not sure.
Eryn G.

by PeaceLovePuppies on 12/30/2009 10:53:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRL
I'm in choir and we had a concert that was 2 nights and we have to dress up. One of my guy friends that's in choir with me were texting on my way to the concert and out of the clear blue he said "I bet you look nice." and I texted back and said thanks and I bet he did too. but when I got there he didn't even speak to me the whole entire time. The next night's concert he didn't text me and before the concert me and my friends were talking and I left our little group to say "Hi" to another friend that was on the other side of the practice room. And all these people were in the middle of the room so I had to swerve my way through. I knew "The guy" was in the group but I wasn't going to say anything to him and I passed him and he tapped my arm and I turned around and he smiled and said "Hi" and I just smiled and said "Hey" back and he didnt say anything else to me. I'm so confused! Help!

Hey girl! He might be interested in you and might want to get to know you better so try to strike up a convo with him so that you guys can get to know one another.
Eryn G.

by Hey_hayy on 12/30/2009 5:14:26 AM

oh that is tough!!! best of luck!!

by serafinasunshine23 on 12/30/2009 12:00:57 AM

yeah it has a inside pocket. thanks Laughing

by Cali_babe on 12/29/2009 10:37:59 PM

Mod***** I have sort of a weird Question, Can You
Flirt/ask a Guy out On Facebook? Because I kinda Like this guy who is a Family Friend my Parents Know his Parents, and I wanna let him know that I like him without him thinking i,m weird for Liking him, What Would He think about me Telling him I like Him? We Don,t see Him very often But Last Time I saw him I spent some time talking to him and his older sis (who is also my friend) and Now I have a Crush on him he,s really sweet Funny and Kind, what Should I do About this Prob Thanks soo Much!!

Hey babes, you dont lose anything from speaking up. The worst he can say is that he isnt interested and you are lucky becuase you wont bump into him anytime soon. It is hard to convey feelings on things like facebook or AIM but you can definitely banter back and forth and flirt that way, not as good as talking face to face but it is definitely possible. xo JANA

jana k.

by pink15 on 12/29/2009 10:31:27 PM

Mod!! okay so i am going to tahpe at then end of the week and me and my family will be skiing and snowboarding. I love tahoe and i am so excited but the problem is that i should be getting my persiod like right when we go up. I don't want it to ruin my vacation but i also don't want to have to woryy about leaking when i am on the slopes. Please help

Hey babes, It isnt going to ruin your vacation! The lodge has a bathroom, keep a pad zipped in your snow pants or your snow coat ( it has a pocket on the inside right?) and change it when you go in for a cocoa break. xo JANA

jana k.

by Cali_babe on 12/29/2009 10:25:31 PM

i really think you should talk to your mom about this issue. she doesn't know what you're thinking unless you tell her.... your mom sounds really sweet and i think she will totally understand. just be sure not to come down too hard on her....

by megs<3 on 12/29/2009 9:59:28 PM

mod-
I'm having a friend over tomorrow, what are some things we can do since it is too cold to go outside?Smile

Hey babes, make cookies definitely. If you have a fire place you could make smores. You could rent a movie and then plan a night that is based on a theme from the movie. xo JANA

jana k.

by i_luv_devin on 12/29/2009 9:45:49 PM

***MOD***
Ok to put it simply, I really miss my ex. We broke up in September and hav gotten in fights and stopped speaking since. With the new year coming, I feel like it's a good time to try and smooth things over with him. I'm no longer mad or angry, but I think he's still mad at me, even though he's the one who broke up with me. I'm not sure what to do. I'd really like to rekinddle our relationship or at the very least start a friendship but I'm not sure how to approach him. Help!

Hey girl, he broke up with you for a reason. Keep that in mind. I think you should go for a friendship and if things are meant to be then they will rekindle themselves. Just give him a call and see how he is doing and just apologize for your behavior. If he feels the sam he will accept it and apologize too and you both can work on building a foundation for a friendship. xo JANA

jana k.

by P is for Pink on 12/29/2009 9:32:08 PM

thats how it is with my sister

by wednesday1408 on 12/29/2009 9:18:41 PM

MODWhat looks good with black skinny cords? I have to go to my cousins house for a gift exchange. My cousins are all boys so they won't where anything fancy. I wanna look cute but sometimes I have to wrestle my cousins to get them to behave.I think ya get the picture. Thanks!

hey girl, ballet flats and a long sleeve t would be cute or some sort of cardigan. What about boots and a flannel shirt? xo JANA

jana k.

by turquoise_girl13 on 12/29/2009 9:11:40 PM

MOD-MOD
Hi! I really want to bake something right now, but I only have basic ingredients (sugar, cinnamon, flour, etc..) that won't work with most of the recipes in GL/ 17 and baking. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey girl! You could always make cinnamon oatmeal! If you have oats at home just add sugar and cinnamon, milk or water and zap in the microwave! Crumble a graham cracker on top and a couple of marshmallows...yummy!
Megan R.

by daad13 on 12/29/2009 8:41:25 PM

MOD
a few months ago, my dad took a job in another state 3 hours away. ive been there plenty of times but it is nothing like home. the schools are really different and im a total country girl and this place has no flat land, too small, scrunched together houses, and no sense of security to it. i love my dad immensely and want him to be happy but i still dont want to move. the rest of my family doesnt either but he keeps saying that its going to be okay and that ill learn to like the place. is there anything i can do to keep the last few years of my teenage life happy?

Hey girl! I know it's hard, but try as hard as you can to keep an open mind. This gives you the chance to make even more friends and gain a new experience. Remember, it doesn't matter where you are, because love and family are a constant that aren't going to change.  good luck! Keep your head up, things happen for a reason Smile
Megan R.

by KEWLGIRL13 on 12/29/2009 8:19:04 PM

Thatz nothing. My Best Friends step-dad molested her and her mom and took most of their money and left. Sorry to hear that though! hope it gets better.

by rubygem52 on 12/29/2009 7:57:48 PM

Ok, my crush likes me. Great right?? Wrong. I like only one of them(J). J is my ex Bfs friend, and I actually met him through my ex Bf. J invited me to this lock in at his church(where my ex Bf goes). Im afraid that if I do go out with him they might say I was just using my ex Bf to get to him, which I wasnt!! I also think it will be awkward between me and my ex BF, too. What should I do?

hey babe! Go with your heart, go out with the guy who YOU like. Remember, it doesn't matter what the other people say or think because you know in your heart what the truth is!
Megan R.

by Justalilcrazy on 12/29/2009 7:16:41 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 6:45:34 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

What is the GL blog? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more!

Are there jobs? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment!

How do I become a part of this? Just post a comment on our profile and I will get back to you right away!! We would love for anyone to join! No applications or anything!

More info about The GL Blog? Once we get some members, we will start the fun right away! We hope to get some girlies on here! The more members, the more fun!

**We have a new member's page, but it's still being modded so just go to the club profile for now!!**

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!! Smile

by The GL Blog on 12/29/2009 5:53:27 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 5:15:51 PM

I think you should tell your mom how you feel I am sure she cares how you feel...=)

justinbieberlover<3

by Justinbieberlover<3 on 12/29/2009 4:38:27 PM

I think you should write her a note, but don't let her BF get to it before she does! Lol.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/29/2009 4:21:07 PM

JOIN CLUB AWESOME!

question of the season. what is your most memorable christmas moment? please post it on either my profile or the following.

winneconnerocks

we would love to hear them, and we will rate them on club profile. be sure to check it out, and see other memorable moments by other girls. it is always nice to get that nice energy in the air. don't forget to join. it is really fun. as vice president, i want you to have fun.

thank you.

by winneconnerocks on 12/29/2009 4:09:25 PM

i WILL RUN A CONTEST.

Okay here it is.!

U have to make up a christmas story. doesn't matter what kind of story, as long as it is about christmas! it could be about presents, what u would do, ect.

i will choose the winner on 1/3/09!

and the contest ends on the 1/2/09!

thank u! and please enter either on winneconnerocks or starshipluvr!

by starshipluvr on 12/29/2009 3:48:47 PM

tell her

by 120queen on 12/29/2009 3:36:33 PM

My parents have never divorced.

by cats-r-the-best on 12/29/2009 3:16:17 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD i have a HUGE issue!!!! so my parents and brother believes in God. I am forced to go to church and confirmation class(classes i have to take every sunday to learn about beliefs and when i finish, i'll be a part of the church). for 1. church is just boring. i dread going there. and 2. i don't really believe in God. i've learned a little about other religions like one religion worships the virgin mary, others Jesus, others the holy spirit. it is so hard to believe when different religions worship something else or when religions worship multiple Gods. especially when some people push people to worship their God. over all, Greek Mythology is the MOST convincing. I am not pushing people to think what i do. i will not criticize someone if they believe in God. i have plenty of friends that believe in God. I am just stating my opinion. my parents do not no this and i don't know what to do about it. because i'm forced to go to church and confirmation, it makes me kinda a hypocrite. and that is the LAST thing i want to be(NO DOUBT ABOUT IT). i don't know what to do. i know it might not seem like much of a problem to you or the other girls on GL, but it is a problem in my eyes. please help!!!, i need advice! srry its so long!

Hey doll,
That's a tough situation.  It's best to be honest with your parents, but in a respectful way.  Talk with your guidance couselor or another adult you really trust and ask them to give you advice about what to do.  Just make sure you completely understand what you believe in and know what mythology means.

tyler j.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 12/29/2009 3:15:05 PM

Hey girls!!!!!! It is PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123!!!

I have created groups you may wanna join!

GL Girls Against CyberBullying

by Gl Girls Against CyberBullying on 12/29/2009 2:24:30 PM

Dear Mod, I feel like I'm about to explode. My dad left for Afghanistan this morning, and to be honest I'm a mess. My friends are there for me, and my boyfriend is a great, I honestly couldn't ask for more support. I know I'll be fine, but I'm still sad. On top of that, I'm keeping a HUGE secret from my friends and boyfriend. My dad was selected out of all the pilots in the country for a big fancy job in washington dc. I feel insanely guilty, because when he told me i just started bawling, the idea of moving in high school sounds awful. I know i should've congratulated him before he left and i feel bad. I should be proud of him, but i'm so scared of moving. He says we won't know anything about the job for months, and nothing is set in stone but I'm still scared. My whole life is here, and I go to one of the best schools in the state and i don't want to leave. When i'm spending time with my bff or with my boyfriend, I want to cry because i don't now how long it will last. I feel so awful all the time, because I'm not allowed to tell anyone and its killing me inside. I feel empty, scared, and alone in this. i can't talk about it with my mom, and I can't go to the guidance counselor at school because i used her for help getting out of an abusive relationship, and I feel like I've been there too often. What do i do?!?!?! I feel so lost. ~nickj29

Hey doll,

I'm sorry your dad had to leave.  Having a loved one in the military can be really tough.  The thought of moving can also be scary.  But the job in DC is not set in stone so don't panic yet.  Instead, enjoy all the time you have to spend with your friends right now.  If you do have to move, you have a ton of options to help you stay in touch with them such as email, phone, and video chat.  You're dealing with a lot of emotions right now so you should DEFINITELY talk to your counselor.  He/ she is there to help, so you can go to the guidance counselor as many times as you need to.  Don't hesitate to do it.  Also, you might want to check out this GL article about two girls whose fathers were deployed: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/21/The-Sisterhood-of-the-Traveling-BDUs.aspx

tyler j.

by nickj29 on 12/29/2009 1:33:51 PM

cool

by booksrlife16 on 12/29/2009 12:33:20 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 12:13:18 PM

MOD
my friend's brother who has a crush on me texted me and asked how i was. but idk if i should respond or if i did what to say back

Hey girl! You might want to talk to your friend about it and decide what you want to do and then make a decision.
Eryn G.

by shimmerflower on 12/29/2009 12:02:49 PM

hey i felt the exact same. when i read like 2 sec. of this i thought it was me!! tell ur mom really and exact how u feel cuz trust me ur dads gunna pick at everthing like how come ur on her side and things like that i hate mostly everthing my dad does since he's my step dad so tell her unless u want to spend a life u dont want.

by tianna6119 on 12/29/2009 11:29:23 AM

I’m sry girl. I wish u luck!!!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE PRETTY COMMITTEE <3 FOR ALL THE CLIQUE AHB-SESSED CUTIES OUT THERE!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/29/2009 11:12:02 AM

Join _Club Glam_!!

Need advice on fashion, make-up, boys, or just wanna make some new friends?

Jobs are open so if you want one all you have to do is comment on the _Club Glam_ profile!!

Happy 2010!

by Club advertisements on 12/29/2009 10:59:38 AM

i feel bad for u girl

by jgirl1998 on 12/29/2009 10:52:28 AM

SmileHi Everyone! SmileSmile

I'm sure most have heard the rumor of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner dating and i want to know what you think about it. Post your opinions and comments on my profile.

<3 shimmerflower aka shimmergirl

by shimmerflower on 12/29/2009 10:43:01 AM

Well u have a rite in this sitchuation. Yeah uh huhhhhhh

by peacelovepuppies on 12/29/2009 10:29:11 AM

that sucks, its perty good advice though! check out my profile and comment!

by Kristin95 on 12/29/2009 10:27:12 AM

**** Please Read ****

Hey girlies! My name is Sara and I give great advice. Are you tired of waiting and waiting for the mods to answer your questions, then disappointed when you get an unhelpful answer? Well those are days of the past. If you leave a comment on my profile asking a question, I'll return to your profile with a satisfactory and honest answer. Not allowed to have your profile public? No worries! I'll leave your answer on my page with a **** YOUR NAME **** marking that it's yours! I'll respond as soon as I get your comment, which makes fast and easy service. When you leave a comment all you have to do is put **** Sara **** at the top of your question.

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:25:40 AM

aw... sorry to hear that. Good advice Jean L.!

by godsgirl2u on 12/29/2009 9:33:51 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/29/2009 8:41:24 AM

ouch girl that's tough. good advice though.

by rightfield1 on 12/29/2009 8:40:31 AM

i toldly think that you should tell your mom because she could think that u like him and thats why shes still with him.

by pebbles861 on 12/29/2009 7:29:49 AM