1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

2 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

3 HOURS AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

COMMENTS

Vanilla and coffee marble cake

This recipe is so scrumptious, it should be a sin.

i am so doing this

by isabellakd55 on 2/25/2012 9:16:25 AM

i love baking and woowowwowowowow does that look gooooooddddddd or what?

by stephr on 3/22/2010 3:23:25 PM

I wanna c the recipe for the cake she has in the picture...

by cupcake*cutie on 1/17/2010 12:39:25 PM

omg my names elissa and i looooove baking too! this is kinda wierd... :l

by tally-wa on 1/7/2010 12:11:29 AM

Want more delish recipes and awesome cooking tips? Join club cooking! Post a comment and I will reply as fast as I can! Can't wait to see you there!

by club_cooking on 1/5/2010 8:38:55 PM

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya

-Samantha

by rainbowscolorfully on 1/1/2010 7:56:11 PM

that looks really good Smile

by dogluver82 on 1/1/2010 3:04:36 PM

sounds goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

by furryanimallover on 1/1/2010 12:13:24 PM

Happy New Years Eve!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE PRETTY COMMITTEE <3 FOR ALL THE CLIQUE AHB-SESSED CUTIES OUT THERE!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 1/1/2010 12:03:41 PM

I AM RUNNING A CONTEST!! ******PLEASE READ******

Okay here it is.!

U have to make up a christmas story. doesn't matter what kind of story, as long as it is about christmas! it could be about presents, what u would do, ect.

i will choose the winner on 1/3/09!

and the contest ends on the 1/2/09!

thank u! and please enter either on winneconnerocks or starshipluvr!

by starshipluvr on 1/1/2010 10:37:12 AM