8 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

11 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

12 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Hilarious Holiday Mishap"

One li'l secret we'll let you in on? The embarrassing moments don't stop as you get older! Yep, even our interns have had a couple of seasonal snafus.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. how do u get a pic on your profile thingy?

by perfumescientist on 12/21/2009 7:07:01 PM

once when i was really young my older sister put coal in my stocking and told me it was because i wasn't being nice to her... i started bawling. haha, now that i think about it it's pretty funny

by goaliegirl111 on 12/21/2009 6:49:09 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/21/2009 4:52:53 PM

this is for anyone who wants a facebook but their parents won't let them-my friend has a facebook and it's so private that even if someone types in their name, it won't show up. only she can send friend requests to who she wants, she won't show up in people's friend list....you get the picture. it's relly safe the way she does it. maybe if you want to talk to your parents about getting a facebook, you can mention that option.

hope this helps anyone who wants a facebook but whos parents are afraid of the safety issue

by rupertgrint014 on 12/21/2009 3:32:59 PM

haha nice :] not tooo embarassing but, its ok.

by volleyballer27 on 12/21/2009 2:30:24 PM

once when i was really young my sister had gotten me a singing barbie
i didnt know and i was messing around with all of the boxes, when i accidently pushed the singing button!
the barbie began singing and i knew what it was
so i hid it untill it stopped singing and on christmas day i acted like i had no idea what it was

by ilovenickj4eva on 12/21/2009 10:56:56 AM

So, last Christmas, I was drinking some cider and heading over to the snack table with my cousin, Ava. She's three years old and so so cute. Her parents ALWAYS kiss under the mistletoe! It's a tradition for them. So I was with her and then this guy came over. I know him from school but I don't know him that well and would never, ever, ever, ever want to date him! So Ava looked up at the table to see what she wanted as me and this guy, James, started up a little conversation. Ava grabbed a cookie and then shouted "MISTLETOE!" She insisted that I kiss James! So finally I did and for a month he followed me around like a lost puppy!

by totallymyown=moi on 12/21/2009 6:33:26 AM

***mod*** what should i put in my purse?

Hey girl! whatever you need! Lipgloss, makeup, brush! Throw in your wallet and keys and you'll have a pretty big bag!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by mnm22 on 12/20/2009 10:12:48 PM

My dad wakes us up in the morning (who wants to wake up at 5:30 in the morning??) he wakes us up early because we have to go to our moms, and be there by 7:00. Anyway, one year, i was 7 i think, my dad comes in with his video camera with the led light, and does his usual, wake up honey thing. well the night before, i got really mad at my brother, so i said,"I'm not celebrating christmas. christmas is retarded." my dad, of course, was confused, and asked why i diddn't want to celebrate christmas. "Its because of caleb!(my brother)i HATE him!"
now my dad and I laugh about it, but when i was little, i wasnt laughing! It was sooo embarrising(it still is) watching that afterwards!

by starlightstarbright on 12/20/2009 7:46:27 PM

Last Christmas, we opened the front door for a friends to come inside anda bird flew right in!!! I hid under the piano while my dad caugth it and let it go outside.

by girlygirl97886 on 12/20/2009 7:39:01 PM