8 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

11 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

12 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Hilarious Holiday Mishap"

One li'l secret we'll let you in on? The embarrassing moments don't stop as you get older! Yep, even our interns have had a couple of seasonal snafus.

mod mod mod mod
i really wanna get a facebook!! everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY in my school has one!!! yes, i am only thirteen, but i dont think its fair that im not allowed to have one. I will leave little notes for my mom in the morning but she will just throw it away and pretend like she never saw it!!! Please help??

Hey girl! You need to talk to your parents and figure it out together. Your mom might not want you to have one so maybe you should try having a mature convo with her.
Eryn G.

by LJSOCCER12 on 12/20/2009 6:55:01 PM

a couple christmases ago, I was opening a present and it was and iPod touch which I had been wanting for years and I was so happy that I jumped up and danced around and started shaking my butt and I didn't realize my dad was video taping! LOL he showed it to our whole family.

by spazzychick101! on 12/20/2009 6:09:08 PM

Taeler Lottino? R u serious? is that ur real name? it sounds lk taylor lautner. if it is, feel lucky.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
so funny my dad always breaks out the cam on xmas 2, dont feel embarrassed! cheese Smile!

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/20/2009 6:03:19 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/20/2009 5:58:49 PM

Taeler, that's what my mom does. My parents bring out the video camera too and have us talk to them like they don't have it. The bad thing about that is my voice alway sounds like a three-year-old's voice on camera!

by e-lo on 12/20/2009 5:49:19 PM

MOD
this is my first time ever posting a comment.. cool! lol
I just have this quick question which would be amazing if you could answer it... I'm in highschool and lately been having a lot of trouble in school, everything is much harder and when my progress report came I didn't do that well, I just feel like giving up. Frown My mom now want to have a meeting with all my teachers and I'm scared she is going to be really disappointed with my progress... plus she's gonna see all my bad grades... any advice?
Thank You!

Hey girl! You should tell your parents how your grades are and then try to work with your teachers to try to get them up.
Eryn G.

by jfsoccergirl on 12/20/2009 5:42:42 PM

MOD MODS MOD
hey i was wondering wat could a make for my friend that i could do in five days
hollie

Hey girl! You could bake them something or make a picture frame.
Eryn G.

by Hollie411 on 12/20/2009 5:31:08 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

What is the GL blog? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more!

Are there jobs? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment!

How do I become a part of this? Just post a comment on our profile and I will get back to you right away!! We would love for anyone to join! No applications or anything!

More info about The GL Blog? Once we get some members, we will start the fun right away! We hope to get some girlies on here! The more members, the more fun!

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

by Club advertisements on 12/20/2009 5:23:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Well, lots of girls accounts have been getting reporterd so i have 2 quesstions:
1. If your profile is reportered, do you guys automatically make it private?
2. Once this happens, how long does it stay like this? Thanks!

Hey girl! I am not sure, but you can check under FAQ profile questions.
Eryn G.

by lyragold2 on 12/20/2009 5:13:01 PM

molly thats how my fam does it every year

by wednesday1408 on 12/20/2009 5:05:05 PM