1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Hilarious Holiday Mishap"

One li'l secret we'll let you in on? The embarrassing moments don't stop as you get older! Yep, even our interns have had a couple of seasonal snafus.

I always had something going wrong on Christmas. Like when my mom bought me a nice dress when I was 5 to where to my aunt's party and when I went upstairs to my cousins room she was whering the same dress. It was very funny!

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:45:53 PM

Every X-mas Eve, at my Aunt's christmas party at her house, something always goes wrong!
Last year my older brother made me sad and I cried in their bathroom! I was o.k. though because my cousin is so cool that she tried comforting me by teaching me some dance moves. Did I mention it was in the bathroom!?
The year before that I was chasing my younger cousin around the house and he ran into his room. On both sides of the door we were pullig on the doornob, so it just broke off!
The year before that, my cousin (the one who taught me dance moves in the bathroom)was going to the bathroomand when she flushed the toilet, It started overflowing! It was like a never ending waterfall!
As you can see, my family is very acsident prone, but that's o.k. because it adds more excitemant to the party!!!!!!!

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:43:02 PM

One christmas, My moms friend came over, and I was wearing a really loose shirt. I bent down to get my snowpants off the floor, and I flashed them.

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 12/20/2009 1:40:14 PM

Every Cristmas Eve my family goes over my Aunts house for a huge party. When I was around 4-6, my cousins, brother and I decided to put on a show for the family. It was hilarious! My older brother and the older cousins acted like they were on a news channel and we put on talents. My role model/ cousin has a great voice and sang kareoke to Brittany Spears. Then I decided to sing a song but I was never good when I'm in front of crowds so I sang really badley about a girl who got sick in the rain and got better again. The whole family clapped but now that I'm older I realized that it was really embaressing.

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:33:23 PM

My cats, when they were kittens, climbed all the way to the top to our 11-or more-foot synthetic tree! it was so cute cause the tree was meowing! (: they were so small it didn't effect the tree, so cute!

check out my pro

by horseloverhgv on 12/20/2009 12:26:47 PM

My family goes to church christmas eve night and they give you these candles. We have contest to see who can bend them the best w/o breaking it. Well last year we had circles and question marks. The pastor just stared at r family! It was funny

by promnite13 on 12/20/2009 12:01:41 PM

one christmas when i was like 3, my older cousin told me to call the cops. i did, just because she told me to. i hung up, but then a cop actually came to my grandparents house. i dont think ive ever been that scared before.

by hello x beautiful 94 on 12/20/2009 11:37:28 AM

i used to have cats. they knocked over our
tree a lot b/c they would climb it

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 12/20/2009 10:48:42 AM

sweet 1st comment srry 4 all of y'all but y'all can look back and laugh at it

by girlzrock123 on 12/20/2009 10:16:33 AM

Those are all funny. One time we went over a relatives house and my brother and I were looking at ornaments on the their tree and he went to grab one to look at he accidentally pushed the whole tree over. We were all shocked, broken bulbs were everywhere and we were embarrassed. But we laugh about it now.

by luckykel on 12/20/2009 9:45:11 AM