Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Hilarious Holiday Mishap"

One li'l secret we'll let you in on? The embarrassing moments don't stop as you get older! Yep, even our interns have had a couple of seasonal snafus.

My dad always does the viedo camera thing, too. It gets super annoying when all you wanna do is oopen your prezzies, not wait for the camera to focus!

by pink136 on 11/26/2010 12:38:07 PM

tee hee. I HAVE A STORY!!!! Ok, well once I went downstairs to check on my presents under the tree, and the whole tree fell on top of me. I managed to get up but when I turned around and my sister said " Idiot. "
XD

by cerra713 on 11/23/2010 4:43:34 PM

these are funny!! it really puts me into the holiday mood. does anyone else have any stories?

by riel5 on 11/22/2010 7:14:16 PM

I was with my friend getting a tree her dad thought it was tight when we were pulling out it slid down the wind shield we all laughed so hard

by xoBieber on 11/21/2010 11:04:12 PM

my bff had her tree in the yard and her dog " marked his territory". we laughed so hard

by ducksniffer on 11/2/2010 7:54:31 PM

check my profile, loves!

by lovexyouxx3 on 12/28/2009 1:39:36 PM

MOD!
These past few months I've been super booked! And now that I've had my bat-mitzvah, I hav all the time in the world!!!! I also have a lot of money to spend!!!!! So today I'm going to the library wit a friend, but what i rly want to do is tone my stomach, how do i do this b4 school starts in 2 weeks? THX!
Sarahbella

hey girl!

Try to exercise every day and do some cardio (example: running) and then 20 each of crunches and sit-ups.
Liz R.

by 1cutiepie24546 on 12/22/2009 3:19:11 PM

Hey guys i am in need of a workout buddy so if anyone needs one plz comment on my porfile!
if u are a swimmer, that wud b great! =) but if ur not watever

by swim_chick101 on 12/21/2009 10:45:46 PM

hi everybody!! im anna and i lovvve to give advice! so if u ever have questions come to my profile and i would be happy to answer! Laughing
i give advice on evvverything!

come visit my profile! cya there

Smile
anna

by anno on 12/21/2009 9:03:11 PM

Our X-Mas tradition is when on X-Mas eve, we open 1 gift from my mom and dad and we always watch xmas movies too! We also go on this one christmas website where it tracks santa and we always sees where he is so when he comes close to our state we go to bed! and then when xmas morning is here, my sibs and i go to my room and play games until my rents get up! and then they can go into the living room but we cant unless we give a guess of what we got for xmas! then we open presents one-at-a-time which takes time... then xmas dinner (yum!) then prolly a nap! lol then we play fam games! best holiday EVER!

by danceforhope on 12/21/2009 8:28:55 PM

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. how do u get a pic on your profile thingy?

by perfumescientist on 12/21/2009 7:07:01 PM

once when i was really young my older sister put coal in my stocking and told me it was because i wasn't being nice to her... i started bawling. haha, now that i think about it it's pretty funny

by goaliegirl111 on 12/21/2009 6:49:09 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/21/2009 4:52:53 PM

this is for anyone who wants a facebook but their parents won't let them-my friend has a facebook and it's so private that even if someone types in their name, it won't show up. only she can send friend requests to who she wants, she won't show up in people's friend list....you get the picture. it's relly safe the way she does it. maybe if you want to talk to your parents about getting a facebook, you can mention that option.

hope this helps anyone who wants a facebook but whos parents are afraid of the safety issue

by rupertgrint014 on 12/21/2009 3:32:59 PM

haha nice :] not tooo embarassing but, its ok.

by volleyballer27 on 12/21/2009 2:30:24 PM

once when i was really young my sister had gotten me a singing barbie
i didnt know and i was messing around with all of the boxes, when i accidently pushed the singing button!
the barbie began singing and i knew what it was
so i hid it untill it stopped singing and on christmas day i acted like i had no idea what it was

by ilovenickj4eva on 12/21/2009 10:56:56 AM

So, last Christmas, I was drinking some cider and heading over to the snack table with my cousin, Ava. She's three years old and so so cute. Her parents ALWAYS kiss under the mistletoe! It's a tradition for them. So I was with her and then this guy came over. I know him from school but I don't know him that well and would never, ever, ever, ever want to date him! So Ava looked up at the table to see what she wanted as me and this guy, James, started up a little conversation. Ava grabbed a cookie and then shouted "MISTLETOE!" She insisted that I kiss James! So finally I did and for a month he followed me around like a lost puppy!

by totallymyown=moi on 12/21/2009 6:33:26 AM

***mod*** what should i put in my purse?

Hey girl! whatever you need! Lipgloss, makeup, brush! Throw in your wallet and keys and you'll have a pretty big bag!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by mnm22 on 12/20/2009 10:12:48 PM

My dad wakes us up in the morning (who wants to wake up at 5:30 in the morning??) he wakes us up early because we have to go to our moms, and be there by 7:00. Anyway, one year, i was 7 i think, my dad comes in with his video camera with the led light, and does his usual, wake up honey thing. well the night before, i got really mad at my brother, so i said,"I'm not celebrating christmas. christmas is retarded." my dad, of course, was confused, and asked why i diddn't want to celebrate christmas. "Its because of caleb!(my brother)i HATE him!"
now my dad and I laugh about it, but when i was little, i wasnt laughing! It was sooo embarrising(it still is) watching that afterwards!

by starlightstarbright on 12/20/2009 7:46:27 PM

Last Christmas, we opened the front door for a friends to come inside anda bird flew right in!!! I hid under the piano while my dad caugth it and let it go outside.

by girlygirl97886 on 12/20/2009 7:39:01 PM

mod mod mod mod
i really wanna get a facebook!! everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY in my school has one!!! yes, i am only thirteen, but i dont think its fair that im not allowed to have one. I will leave little notes for my mom in the morning but she will just throw it away and pretend like she never saw it!!! Please help??

Hey girl! You need to talk to your parents and figure it out together. Your mom might not want you to have one so maybe you should try having a mature convo with her.
Eryn G.

by LJSOCCER12 on 12/20/2009 6:55:01 PM

a couple christmases ago, I was opening a present and it was and iPod touch which I had been wanting for years and I was so happy that I jumped up and danced around and started shaking my butt and I didn't realize my dad was video taping! LOL he showed it to our whole family.

by spazzychick101! on 12/20/2009 6:09:08 PM

Taeler Lottino? R u serious? is that ur real name? it sounds lk taylor lautner. if it is, feel lucky.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
so funny my dad always breaks out the cam on xmas 2, dont feel embarrassed! cheese Smile!

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/20/2009 6:03:19 PM

by thealphacouncil on 12/20/2009 5:58:49 PM

Taeler, that's what my mom does. My parents bring out the video camera too and have us talk to them like they don't have it. The bad thing about that is my voice alway sounds like a three-year-old's voice on camera!

by e-lo on 12/20/2009 5:49:19 PM

MOD
this is my first time ever posting a comment.. cool! lol
I just have this quick question which would be amazing if you could answer it... I'm in highschool and lately been having a lot of trouble in school, everything is much harder and when my progress report came I didn't do that well, I just feel like giving up. Frown My mom now want to have a meeting with all my teachers and I'm scared she is going to be really disappointed with my progress... plus she's gonna see all my bad grades... any advice?
Thank You!

Hey girl! You should tell your parents how your grades are and then try to work with your teachers to try to get them up.
Eryn G.

by jfsoccergirl on 12/20/2009 5:42:42 PM

MOD MODS MOD
hey i was wondering wat could a make for my friend that i could do in five days
hollie

Hey girl! You could bake them something or make a picture frame.
Eryn G.

by Hollie411 on 12/20/2009 5:31:08 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

What is the GL blog? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more!

Are there jobs? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment!

How do I become a part of this? Just post a comment on our profile and I will get back to you right away!! We would love for anyone to join! No applications or anything!

More info about The GL Blog? Once we get some members, we will start the fun right away! We hope to get some girlies on here! The more members, the more fun!

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

by Club advertisements on 12/20/2009 5:23:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Well, lots of girls accounts have been getting reporterd so i have 2 quesstions:
1. If your profile is reportered, do you guys automatically make it private?
2. Once this happens, how long does it stay like this? Thanks!

Hey girl! I am not sure, but you can check under FAQ profile questions.
Eryn G.

by lyragold2 on 12/20/2009 5:13:01 PM

molly thats how my fam does it every year

by wednesday1408 on 12/20/2009 5:05:05 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

IF YOU:

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

by The GL Blog on 12/20/2009 4:22:04 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

IF YOU:

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

by The GL Blog on 12/20/2009 4:17:32 PM

One year my cat, Zeus, knocked over our Christmas tree, but luckily nothing broke.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seasons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

by Abriella123 on 12/20/2009 3:42:02 PM

COME CHECK OUT....

Club Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

We have the latest beauty tips, fashion advice, MODS to help answer your sitches, Guy problems, and sooo much more! Smile

and GUESS WHAT? We have TONS of jobs open! Including MODS, Weekly tippes, Head of _____, etc. Just check out page and it will list all of them! Smile

Thanks! Smile

~Prez of Club Beauty~ Smile
*personal account JuliaWu*

by Club Beauty on 12/20/2009 3:21:24 PM

I have like 20 cousins on my Dad's side and we always break something. A ton of them are boys and we always play football inside or soccer or something. Its a ton of fun, but we always get yelled at. Fun, though!

by katherine96 on 12/20/2009 3:11:07 PM

starsing12-Haha, thats funny.

by lasagna on 12/20/2009 3:06:53 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/20/2009 2:46:59 PM

When I was in fourth grade, this guy named Desmond put up "mistletoe" over our reading area. Then he pushed my crush Matthew under it and tried to pull me, but I tripped trying to avoid him! *whoops*

Peace, <3, J

by singstar12 on 12/20/2009 2:42:14 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, those must have been mortifying!!

by singstar12 on 12/20/2009 2:40:46 PM

Theese stories are so funny! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one emmbaressed on Christmas! HAHA!

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:48:54 PM

I always had something going wrong on Christmas. Like when my mom bought me a nice dress when I was 5 to where to my aunt's party and when I went upstairs to my cousins room she was whering the same dress. It was very funny!

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:45:53 PM

Every X-mas Eve, at my Aunt's christmas party at her house, something always goes wrong!
Last year my older brother made me sad and I cried in their bathroom! I was o.k. though because my cousin is so cool that she tried comforting me by teaching me some dance moves. Did I mention it was in the bathroom!?
The year before that I was chasing my younger cousin around the house and he ran into his room. On both sides of the door we were pullig on the doornob, so it just broke off!
The year before that, my cousin (the one who taught me dance moves in the bathroom)was going to the bathroomand when she flushed the toilet, It started overflowing! It was like a never ending waterfall!
As you can see, my family is very acsident prone, but that's o.k. because it adds more excitemant to the party!!!!!!!

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:43:02 PM

One christmas, My moms friend came over, and I was wearing a really loose shirt. I bent down to get my snowpants off the floor, and I flashed them.

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 12/20/2009 1:40:14 PM

Every Cristmas Eve my family goes over my Aunts house for a huge party. When I was around 4-6, my cousins, brother and I decided to put on a show for the family. It was hilarious! My older brother and the older cousins acted like they were on a news channel and we put on talents. My role model/ cousin has a great voice and sang kareoke to Brittany Spears. Then I decided to sing a song but I was never good when I'm in front of crowds so I sang really badley about a girl who got sick in the rain and got better again. The whole family clapped but now that I'm older I realized that it was really embaressing.

by new-b cool-e on 12/20/2009 1:33:23 PM

My cats, when they were kittens, climbed all the way to the top to our 11-or more-foot synthetic tree! it was so cute cause the tree was meowing! (: they were so small it didn't effect the tree, so cute!

check out my pro

by horseloverhgv on 12/20/2009 12:26:47 PM

My family goes to church christmas eve night and they give you these candles. We have contest to see who can bend them the best w/o breaking it. Well last year we had circles and question marks. The pastor just stared at r family! It was funny

by promnite13 on 12/20/2009 12:01:41 PM

one christmas when i was like 3, my older cousin told me to call the cops. i did, just because she told me to. i hung up, but then a cop actually came to my grandparents house. i dont think ive ever been that scared before.

by hello x beautiful 94 on 12/20/2009 11:37:28 AM

i used to have cats. they knocked over our
tree a lot b/c they would climb it

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 12/20/2009 10:48:42 AM

sweet 1st comment srry 4 all of y'all but y'all can look back and laugh at it

by girlzrock123 on 12/20/2009 10:16:33 AM

Those are all funny. One time we went over a relatives house and my brother and I were looking at ornaments on the their tree and he went to grab one to look at he accidentally pushed the whole tree over. We were all shocked, broken bulbs were everywhere and we were embarrassed. But we laugh about it now.

by luckykel on 12/20/2009 9:45:11 AM