9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Kid Made Modern:
Wonder Wheel

Create a cute and totally functional Wonder Wheel. Give it as a gift or keep it as a treat to display all your fave pics and memories!

yoz doggie friz

by bluelover on 6/17/2010 10:02:44 PM

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by Photochickie on 1/11/2010 4:08:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so I like this guy
he is a year older than me and he goes to a different school than me. I keep dreaming about him and I really do like him. but the problem is I don't see him enough to actually tell him I like him
I wish I had his number but I don't
what should I do?????
thanks a lot

Well next time you see him get his number and try your hardest to get to know him. Be patient and see if you still like him when you get to know him. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by shortney on 1/9/2010 7:48:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i like this guy and i just recently told my friends that I do, today he started to say something and then was joking around and started to say it again then he stoped himself and it was about him. then after lunch he said it was none of my buisness and i wrote him a nte saying "it is or you wouldnt have started to tell me" and he said "good point" then after chorus(which he isnt in) i asked him agian and he said "okay, dirty towels go in the hamper" and then laughed, could this mean he likes me? i have 5 out of my 7 classes with him.

Hey babe! guys are confusing.  it could mean he's interested in you and doesn't know how to express it! Keep flirting and seeing where things go! good luck!
Megan R.

by binkysbaby on 1/5/2010 7:33:08 PM

I just started wearing a real bra and it makes me feel fat. when i out it on, it looks like fat over lops ontop of the bra(not alot). is this normal??? if not how do i fix it?

by binkysbaby on 1/2/2010 8:36:09 PM

sounds cool

comment on my profile and i will do the same, thanks

by Irish Girl on 1/1/2010 3:26:22 PM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:12:08 PM

Xoxo or coach just come to my pro and tell me ur fav!!!! I'm just getting a new purse and need help choosing! Thanx a ton - Jess Laughing

by cutierockerangel101 on 12/30/2009 7:13:42 PM

MOD  Hi! Me and like 5 other girls have there profiles not visible. It says our profiles are being modderated but at first we kept thinking that someone was reporting us but it's been constant now. It started more than a week ago and for example this morning they were visible and now they're not. It is kind of annoying. Please help! Thank you and happy holidays!

Hey girl, as with everything on the blog, it needs to be read over and approved. They are probably still waiting to be looked over. I am trying to move through them as fast as I can. xo JANA

jana k.