10 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

13 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

14 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Stressful Snacking

Do you always run to the fridge when you are stressed? Find yourself chowing down the night before a big test and then regret it...

Okay, so when I'm home, I get pretty (okay, REALLY) hungry, and I always eat. My Mimi says to stop eating when your comfortably full ( not stuffed, but not hungry), and I don't know if that's true.... Can ya help me out??

Hey girlie,

Your Mimi is right! I know it's tricky to stop eating when things just taste SOO good, but your body has enough when you're comfortably full! Try to listen to your body (not your taste buds!) and stop before you feel stuffed!

alicia m. alicia m.

by happyone123 on 3/1/2012 10:45:22 AM

Thank you Modd!!!I really appreciate your advice! Smile

by CMauck on 6/20/2010 4:59:29 PM

MODD MODD MODD!!! I have anxiety and whenever I am anxious I eat,I am 12 years old and I feel overweight,but,I am 5'4&1/2.I don't know what to do,I exercise but it dosen't work,and I am trying to cut down on eating. Frown Help!!!

Hey girl,

The best thing to do is replace your eating with another behavior.  When you start feeling anxious and get tempted to eat, go for a walk around the block, turn on your fave song and belt out the lyrics, or go splash cool water on your face to calm down.  Exercise is great and so is eating balanced, healthy meals, but sometimes we have to break free from the habit before we can really focus on the other stuff.  You'll be able to do it!

Lauren C.

by CMauck on 6/20/2010 4:52:29 PM

********MOD********* Im 11 (and almost 12) and have pretty bad acne (considering that NOBODY else in my school has acne). My mom is a health-food addict so I eat REALLY healthy. I also drink lots of water (since she doesn't like me drinking anything else) and I moisturize my skin everyday with lotion but my skin is still dry. I wash my face everyday too. I've asked my mom about it and she just said to wash it. I told her I already do but she said the same thing again and changed the subject. Any tips on keeping my face clear or whiteheads and blackheads? Thanks!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by MetroStation3xx on 3/24/2010 8:07:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey! I wanted to know some healthy snacks because when i come home from school i always pig out on food. I want to eat something healthy while keeping me full. I am a swimmer and work out for like two hours so idk what to eat and how much to eat. Any advice? Any healthy food websites? ThanksSmile

Hey chica, you can munch on apples and caramel dip or celery and peanut butter. Get creative and mix different fruits together and make smoothies. Jello, parfaits and granola bars are good too. Smile

Lynae P.

by swimchick2109 on 1/20/2010 6:34:00 PM

When i bored and am home alone i eat like all this junk food and ive tried to stop but i cant im not fat but its not healthy for me to pig put like this

by twlghtfrk92 on 1/20/2010 10:54:13 AM

ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT?!?Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
well then consider me your online personal trainer! infact consider me anything! Im pretty great at advie with boys.. bffs.. school...parents.. but (unlike all thoes other advice givers out there) My specitalty is helping you reach your fitness goals! i have plenty of work out plans.. Eating habits.. and ways to get motivated to exersize! Why would you go go anywhere els for advice?! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Jasper_rox12 on 1/18/2010 5:53:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I feel like I'm really fat. and i know people tell me i am not, but they just say that to make me feel better. I also have a lot of acne, and it really bothers me that it doesn't go away! I ry to eat really healthy and wash my face every day, but nothing seems to work. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey girl! Make sure to drink lots of water. It will help keep your body and skin hydrated and clear!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by 14rohdel on 1/17/2010 10:20:51 PM

I am a skinny girl, like in the 90s and I am 15. I can eat a lot though. The problem is, I eat waaaay too unhealthy!! And I'm pretty out of shape. I eat salads, and some fruit, and I have PE, so I exercise. But, I eat chocolate, drink pop, and eat burgers and fries too often. I'd like to eat healthier and exercise more. What are some suggestions for food and exercise that will give me more energy.

Hi girl, it is great that you recognize that you need to be healthy. For food just make sure you eat everything in moderation. It is fine to have soda sometimes and chocolate is fine. A lot of fruits and veggies get you all of the vitamins you need. As for exercise, try to do a few minutes of cardio every day. A quck walk around the neighborhood, jump rope walk up and down your stairs a few times. There are a lot of things you can do that are active but dont require a gym membership. xo JANA

jana k.

by jayhawk94 on 1/12/2010 10:37:03 PM

Please help! i have been struggling with this problem forever! Im 13 and my weight is in the 90s. I have been underweight and boney for so long! I want to be able to wear tank tops without feeling slinky. Graduation is coming up soon and i want to look nice in a spagetti dress..I have tried and tried to eat almonds and healthy foods with protein but nothing works. Are there any tips you can give me? Any sites, advice, tips, anything? please..

Hey girl! You should talk to the doctor about this.
Eryn G.