2 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

3 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

3 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

Oh , I love the bins .specialy the pink one

by princess gal on 7/29/2010 10:52:23 AM

Adorable!! i love all of these. and i am like getting oragnized all the time! hehe. i am kinda a slobbb! heheheh so i am constantly cleaning my room. then it seems the next day its dirty again. a really bad habit that i need to break.

by brown+blue on 7/29/2010 1:04:51 AM

I love pretty much all of that stuff
I've always lovved PBTeen, all their stuff is so cute!!!

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 4:07:11 PM

oh my gosh my room is unorganized and I totally need that stuff
I really love PBTeen too

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 9:26:05 AM

Ok, i luv the pbteen stuff, but they r SO expensive! I mean, u'd think that a store with the word "barn" In it would be low priced, but No

by Glamno5 on 2/16/2010 1:20:40 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!
surprising!
good!
love it its so good.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 8:07:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD (:
heyy ok so My room: DISASTER.
All of my clothes hang in this little closet type thingy (my mom has my room closet cuz my dad takes up too much space) And I LOVE when my room is clean but it NEVER happens! like i clean it...then 1 week later. HELLO CLUTTER! its always my clothes too. nothing else. I guess when i change i just put it on the floor or something... and sometimes im too tired at night to hang it back up if its clean.... I just dont know what to do... HELP MEHHH.

hey girl!

well, how about you try to hang things up RIGHT when you take them down? I have this problem, too. sometimes I just let it sit and do the weekly cleaning thing Wink

xoxo

sammy d

Sammy d.

by fionaforbes on 1/22/2010 7:31:01 PM

mod
I aam a clutter freak ! I keep anything. I don't like when my room is messy. I hate it I get super stresssed because I have a very busy lifestyle and can have breakdowns when my room is too messy & I can't find anything. I need help. I have a desk a dresser a bedside table and two closets. I don't know where to put anything. SO it's in random spots. I also want to decorate my walls with some cool things that remind me of my friends. how should I do that ? And I really neeed help because my shool work is getting hard and I have a lot of homework but I can't seem to get a space that's perfect for my homework with no distractions ! mod mod mod !

Hey babe! Try designating Sunday or a free evening as a cleaning time.  Turn on some dance music to get you motivated and start small.  Try focusing on one corner at a time of your room.  Bring an empty garbage bag up with you and throw away anything you don't need.
Megan R.

by pinkgurly on 1/12/2010 7:49:56 PM

Hey girls,
Your probably annoyed with all see my profile stuff but listen to this:

I will answer anything you have! I will answer questions like periods, guys, vegetarian, workout, makeup, hair, style, ANYTHING you can think of. I do this for FUN. I love doing this so you could even ask a random question.
I give great advice and please comment on my profile! Smile Smile

by modmodmod on 1/6/2010 1:39:17 PM

So cute! not that I would do that but CUTE!

by archerychic on 1/5/2010 6:34:25 PM