2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Well, for x mas my mom bought me some Revlon eyeliner, and im allergic to it. My eyes swelled became itchy and red. I had to go to the doctor. So now the skin is dry, but my skin is sensitive to lotions! I dunno what 2 do. Thanks again

hey girl,

aw I'm sorry that you're allergic. bummer. try using cetaphil lotion -- it's for sensitive skin.

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:06:00 PM

MOD MOD MOd MOD!!!!!
I have wrinkles under my eyes! I hate them.I look like an old lady, And im 12!!!! Can you get rid of them?
Thanks! ♥♥♥

Hey girl,

Aw, I'm sure they're not wrinkles! You probably just have dry skin. Do you use face lotion?

xo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:01:31 PM

CUTE!

checkie out my profile

by jayjai19 on 1/1/2010 8:01:24 PM

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya

-Samantha

by rainbowscolorfully on 1/1/2010 7:56:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i cant stop lookin up bad thing on the internet, how do i stop?!?! i always feel horrible after.

hey girl!

It's OK to feel bad ... and to want to look up bad things. You are just interested and curious and that's perfectly natural. But if you want to stop, sit and think about it for a full minute before you start. It may influence you to decide to go do something else. Go outside, read, make cookies ... anything to get away from the computer.

For more help on tough issues, check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/hub/tough-stuff.aspx

xoxo

Sammy D
Sammy d.

by username#1 on 1/1/2010 7:46:25 PM

I sorta did a throughly cleaning last year were I took ALL the junk from my bedroom because my parents were buying some new furniture. Most of my stuff I just threw away, gave to friends, or donated it....
It's been clean ever since.....................

by iC3CR3aM on 1/1/2010 6:34:29 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got to my goal of 100 comments guys!!!!!!

by shoelover on 1/1/2010 6:25:43 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/1/2010 6:00:49 PM

I just cleaned my room! I put up a calander, a white board/cork board (half and half) and a bigger mirror....but before you buy more stuff, make sure you get rid of unused and old stuff!

by peacelovecandy on 1/1/2010 5:57:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
u said this b4:
Try putting lotion on your hands (thick) and then wearing gloves when you sleep. You'll wake up to delightfully soft hands!
did u mean like winter gloves or plastic gloves? thanks!

winter gloves, lady!

xoxo

Sammy d.

by jobrosrlife on 1/1/2010 5:55:05 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!