1 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Well, for x mas my mom bought me some Revlon eyeliner, and im allergic to it. My eyes swelled became itchy and red. I had to go to the doctor. So now the skin is dry, but my skin is sensitive to lotions! I dunno what 2 do. Thanks again

hey girl,

aw I'm sorry that you're allergic. bummer. try using cetaphil lotion -- it's for sensitive skin.

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:06:00 PM

MOD MOD MOd MOD!!!!!
I have wrinkles under my eyes! I hate them.I look like an old lady, And im 12!!!! Can you get rid of them?
Thanks! ♥♥♥

Hey girl,

Aw, I'm sure they're not wrinkles! You probably just have dry skin. Do you use face lotion?

xo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:01:31 PM

CUTE!

checkie out my profile

by jayjai19 on 1/1/2010 8:01:24 PM

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya

-Samantha

by rainbowscolorfully on 1/1/2010 7:56:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i cant stop lookin up bad thing on the internet, how do i stop?!?! i always feel horrible after.

hey girl!

It's OK to feel bad ... and to want to look up bad things. You are just interested and curious and that's perfectly natural. But if you want to stop, sit and think about it for a full minute before you start. It may influence you to decide to go do something else. Go outside, read, make cookies ... anything to get away from the computer.

For more help on tough issues, check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/hub/tough-stuff.aspx

xoxo

Sammy D
Sammy d.

by username#1 on 1/1/2010 7:46:25 PM

I sorta did a throughly cleaning last year were I took ALL the junk from my bedroom because my parents were buying some new furniture. Most of my stuff I just threw away, gave to friends, or donated it....
It's been clean ever since.....................

by iC3CR3aM on 1/1/2010 6:34:29 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got to my goal of 100 comments guys!!!!!!

by shoelover on 1/1/2010 6:25:43 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/1/2010 6:00:49 PM

I just cleaned my room! I put up a calander, a white board/cork board (half and half) and a bigger mirror....but before you buy more stuff, make sure you get rid of unused and old stuff!

by peacelovecandy on 1/1/2010 5:57:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
u said this b4:
Try putting lotion on your hands (thick) and then wearing gloves when you sleep. You'll wake up to delightfully soft hands!
did u mean like winter gloves or plastic gloves? thanks!

winter gloves, lady!