3 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

6 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

7 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

MOD MOD MOD I know this may sound kind of gross, but one of my other new year;s resolution's is to not always think about sex. Even though I'm only in 6th grade, everyone in my grade has to take that class for only a semester. And i already did. I can't stop thinking about it because some of the boys in my class were always acting really perverted. Please help me!!!!!

by jessicasway17 on 1/1/2010 5:47:25 PM

Oooo I like the first one the third one and the last one!!

by Photochickie on 1/1/2010 5:37:00 PM

Hey y'all! if you ever need ADVICE on ANYTHING ask it on my profile!!! and if it is extremely important put a *** next to it!!!! i will answer the question within a day or two!!! please feel free to ask me any questions or advice you need!!!

by skichick4life on 1/1/2010 5:32:43 PM

hey girl,

These thoughts and feelings are totally normal ... no matter how young/old you are! And I'm sure that what you are thinking isn't as "gross" as you think. Have you tried talking about it with your parents? they know a ton and can probably make you feel better about the thoughts/questions you have.

We have a lot of great advice, too. Check it out to give you some more peace of mind about taking the class.

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by jessicasway17 on 1/1/2010 5:12:36 PM

that tree thing is cute lol

by missunperfectxo on 1/1/2010 5:10:56 PM

Those are all so cute! I want to make my room like a little one-room apartment thingy! Too cool!

by Imagg100 on 1/1/2010 5:09:47 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/1/2010 4:55:52 PM

Hey girls!
Smile Smile Smile
Looking for a club?
Smile Smile Smile
Want daily fashion and beauty tips?
Smile Smile Smile
Want weekly quizzes?
Smile Smile Smile
Want to know the latest trends?
Smile Smile Smile
Got fashion or beauty questions?
Smile Smile Smile
Do you just want a fun club?
Smile Smile Smile
Then join club fashion and beauty! We do all the things shown abouve! We also have awesome advice girls that will answer any question! Come check us out! (We also have some jobs that are opended like fashion and beauty girl and VP!)

~Club Fashion and Beauty♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 4:42:35 PM

Hey when I go on my profile it says I am being moderated. What does that mean? It has said it for a day now!

by hollistercrazy1 on 1/1/2010 4:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD sorry this duznt hav to do with this article but i hav a ?
my hands get RLY dry in the winter n cuz im rly tan every1 can see. ive tried tons of lotions and even aquaphor at nite. everything i do i cant seem to get smooth nice hands again! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!

Try putting lotion on your hands (thick) and then wearing gloves when you sleep. You'll wake up to delightfully soft hands!

xoxo