32 MINUTES AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

1 HOURS AGO Why "Computer Engineer Barbie" failed miserably: http://t.co/nqF4Fpckgf

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

WHAT IS THE GL BLOG? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more to come! We are constantly growing and adding more fun things to do!

ARE THERE JOBS? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment! We do have specialty bloggers, who blog about one particular topic. Sign up today to become a specialty blogger!!!

HOW DO I BECOME A PART OF THIS? Just post a comment on our New Member's Page saying you would like to join, and then head on over to our club page and start the fun!!

MORE INFO ABOUT THE GL BLOG? We are growing daily and are continuing to add new activities! Every day we have new blog topics, quizzes, music lists, activities and more! If you would like to become a part of this, please post a comment on our New Member's Page!!!

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

XOXO

~Your Friends at the GL Blog<3

by The GL Blog New Member's Page! on 1/1/2010 3:57:04 PM

me and my mom are going to see Sherlock Holmes, what should I wear? it's really cold here.
also, my hair's really dirty and I'm out of shampoo
I think we're gonna get some today, but should I wear hat?
THX!

by yellowducky2713 on 1/1/2010 3:53:59 PM

THX!

hey girl!

It sounds like I missed this! I hope you didn't leave yet!

I would layer layer layer! Try tights under cute jeans (do you have colored ones?) knee high boots, and a long sleeve shirt under a cute sweater. And of course, a scarf and mittens!

have fun!

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by yellowducky2713 on 1/1/2010 3:51:37 PM

MOD
Where is a good place to go on a first date and how should you go about asking a guy out?
Thanx,
--Andrea--

Hey Andrea!

Hmm ... well, EVERYONE goes to the movies. But what about a coffee shop or a cute cafe for dessert? It's a better way to sit and chat.

I would casually ask a guy to hang out and talk about an interest you are both involved in. Is he involved in any activities at school with you?

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by CLUB GLU on 1/1/2010 3:49:59 PM

I seriously want that Shoe Organizer. My sister and I share a closet and we have tons of shoes so it just all piles up in the closet. And that lamp is pretty cool too. I need a desk in my room anyways. Plus those bins because my bookshelf is stuffed with books.

by NJessicaN on 1/1/2010 3:30:05 PM

Hey GL!
Comment on my profile! I also give awesome advice!
Hope to talk to you guys soon!

xoxo,

by biskii on 1/1/2010 3:13:28 PM

i want 2 paint my room a lite charchoal,with DARK purple and black sheets, with gold or silver decorations.

by tennis! on 1/1/2010 3:08:22 PM

cool i love all those ideas but im terrible at keeping my room clean Smile

by dogluver82 on 1/1/2010 3:07:16 PM