AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

New Year's Resolution: Clean Queen

With some big cleaning and small changes these picks will have your room lookin' stylish and spotless in no time.

Oh , I love the bins .specialy the pink one

by princess gal on 7/29/2010 10:52:23 AM

Adorable!! i love all of these. and i am like getting oragnized all the time! hehe. i am kinda a slobbb! heheheh so i am constantly cleaning my room. then it seems the next day its dirty again. a really bad habit that i need to break.

by brown+blue on 7/29/2010 1:04:51 AM

I love pretty much all of that stuff
I've always lovved PBTeen, all their stuff is so cute!!!

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 4:07:11 PM

oh my gosh my room is unorganized and I totally need that stuff
I really love PBTeen too

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 9:26:05 AM

Ok, i luv the pbteen stuff, but they r SO expensive! I mean, u'd think that a store with the word "barn" In it would be low priced, but No

by Glamno5 on 2/16/2010 1:20:40 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!
surprising!
good!
love it its so good.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 8:07:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD (:
heyy ok so My room: DISASTER.
All of my clothes hang in this little closet type thingy (my mom has my room closet cuz my dad takes up too much space) And I LOVE when my room is clean but it NEVER happens! like i clean it...then 1 week later. HELLO CLUTTER! its always my clothes too. nothing else. I guess when i change i just put it on the floor or something... and sometimes im too tired at night to hang it back up if its clean.... I just dont know what to do... HELP MEHHH.

hey girl!

well, how about you try to hang things up RIGHT when you take them down? I have this problem, too. sometimes I just let it sit and do the weekly cleaning thing Wink

xoxo

sammy d

by fionaforbes on 1/22/2010 7:31:01 PM

mod
I aam a clutter freak ! I keep anything. I don't like when my room is messy. I hate it I get super stresssed because I have a very busy lifestyle and can have breakdowns when my room is too messy & I can't find anything. I need help. I have a desk a dresser a bedside table and two closets. I don't know where to put anything. SO it's in random spots. I also want to decorate my walls with some cool things that remind me of my friends. how should I do that ? And I really neeed help because my shool work is getting hard and I have a lot of homework but I can't seem to get a space that's perfect for my homework with no distractions ! mod mod mod !

Hey babe! Try designating Sunday or a free evening as a cleaning time.  Turn on some dance music to get you motivated and start small.  Try focusing on one corner at a time of your room.  Bring an empty garbage bag up with you and throw away anything you don't need.
Megan R.

by pinkgurly on 1/12/2010 7:49:56 PM

Hey girls,
Your probably annoyed with all see my profile stuff but listen to this:

I will answer anything you have! I will answer questions like periods, guys, vegetarian, workout, makeup, hair, style, ANYTHING you can think of. I do this for FUN. I love doing this so you could even ask a random question.
I give great advice and please comment on my profile! Smile Smile

by modmodmod on 1/6/2010 1:39:17 PM

So cute! not that I would do that but CUTE!

by archerychic on 1/5/2010 6:34:25 PM

cute ideas, but they're kinda hard to do when you share a room...

by MangaLover12 on 1/5/2010 5:17:09 PM

<3 FASHION?? CAN'T GET ENOUGH???
join CLUB FASHIONISTAS where you can share your FASHIONISTA inside!
we're a new club, and got PLENTY of jobs open, so come on down!

CLUB FASHIONISTAS IS THE PLACE TO BE!

~ALL STYLES WELCOME! COME SHARE YOUR STYLE!!!!!~

by club fashionistas on 1/5/2010 12:36:10 AM

pb teen is great but expensive. try getting your room accsesories there like wall decals and buy your big fruniture somplace cheaper like ikea.

by starblue24 on 1/3/2010 7:02:06 PM

MOD
Where should i put alll my makeup?

Hey girl! You could keep it in a makeup bag.
Eryn G.

by nicoco on 1/3/2010 4:39:51 PM

um, pottery barn is over priced!

by Glamno5 on 1/3/2010 1:45:09 PM

HEY CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!

by tennismvp on 1/3/2010 10:58:37 AM

OMG! I have the same lamp!

by Glamno5 on 1/2/2010 2:37:13 PM

the storage bins (the last one) are really unique

by worrell.ruth.75 on 1/2/2010 2:26:30 PM

therealmerevealed: the board's tiles are about $10 each. The board contains more than 1 tile, making it more expensive. Plus, the framing is an extra cost. This was just an estimate per tile, according to the
pricing on the site. I had the same concern, too.

Hey! Are you looking for more great advice/answers to questions? Check out my profile, where I will answer all questions quickly! I check Girls' Life at least 1 time/day, so you can expect a speedy response! Thx so much!
~C

by born2perform26 on 1/2/2010 1:16:19 PM

yay! my room looks like dump, thnx 4 the tipz

by SpartanGal11 on 1/2/2010 12:41:56 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/2/2010 10:24:46 AM

MOD
ok, so i have A LOT of stuff that i need 2 get rid of in my room..the thing is, a lot of the things i need/shud get rid of, is stuff from past skool years that i dont want 2 get rid of..i need 2 b more organized 4 1 thing, but i have a tiny room so its even MORE clustered...i cant spend much money either, so what are somethings that you think i can get that isnt too expensive and wud probably clear up a lot of my clustering?i also have a LOT of trophies and most of them r in my closet cuz i have no room..thanks!!

Hi babes, I LOVE those cute canvas bins that you can label and put stuff in. I would also maybe invest in some sort of shelving thing. xo JANA

jana k.

by Shmexxii_Sports_Babe on 1/2/2010 2:53:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
the board is not $10.00 i went on the site it was much more!

aw honey, that's too bad. Sorry about that!

by therealmerevealed on 1/2/2010 12:14:57 AM

HEY! :] one of my resolutions is to be nicer and more helpful, so im offering advice for everyone! i can give advice on fashion, boys, periods, friends, parties, and everything! ill will answer asap, a day and a half or less. if im away from my computer for a few days, ill post that comment on my profile so you can know ill respond asap but it will take a few days. thanks so much everyone! :] just ask away! :]

loveyouuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/2/2010 12:02:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i was just wondering, what your heart rate should be when you have like a high intensity workout, med intensity, and low intesnity. like you could tell me your heart rate is 60-75 beats per min for low intensity, type of thing. so will you please explain to me the ranges and the intensities? thank you sooo much MOD! :]
loveyouu;

hey girl,

I don't really know because I'm not an expert. Try Googling it!

xoxo

by volleyballer27 on 1/1/2010 11:37:59 PM

Omg thanks gL!!!!!!!!! I've been needing to organize, and this is a GREAT idea! luv it!
Thx

CATHER
CATHE
CATH
CAT
CA
C

******post this in 3 other places other than this with your name and you will have good luck for the next 5 days!!!**********

by selena_wiz_lover on 1/1/2010 11:15:34 PM

**************************************************
If you have a question or want advice, come to my profile and I will it answer within that day!Smile

Thanks! Smile

by TheSmartie on 1/1/2010 11:06:49 PM

MOD!
i have a lil dilemma lol.. well ya see, there's this guy that ive liked for almost 2 years & i have very strong feelings for him (not saying im in love, just that i like him a lot). his sis, whose my age (hes a sophomore, im in 8th), is one of my bffs & stuff so thats how we know each other. i texted his best friend the other day & I think i like him, too!! & I have a lil suspicion that he might like me back, cuz he said stuff like "you do all that & youre single?" & after continuing the conversation "i know just the guy for you" & he also invited me to hang out.. idk, this isnt much of a question, but idk what to do.. have any ideas? lol
& whats it like to be in love? i never have & i want to be.. I'm not gonna look for it, but i hope to be in love someday...

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ?, Your Blog Patrol Babes

by XxhorsebabexXsugar on 1/1/2010 10:55:02 PM

love em all!

by trackgirl000 on 1/1/2010 10:52:25 PM

omg i seriosly NEED all of this stuff! i was just wishing i had a bulletin board, that lamp is uber cute and the lamp i have now takes up soo much space and u cant store anything in it, 5 MINS AGO I WAS WONDERING WERE 2 PUT MY NEW NECKLACE AND THINKING "HMMM I NEED ONE OF THOSE JEWELRY TREE THINGS.."!!!!, my closet floor looks like it threw up shoes, and i have to keep all my other stuff in shoeboxes!! GREAT JOB GL! this is just what i needed! Smile

by ktisjewels on 1/1/2010 10:48:33 PM

*****Hey Girlies! Smile Smile NEEDED Smile Smile

***1 Advice Girl
***1 Fashion and Beauty Girl
***1 VP

Want any of these? Then try out! The applications are on the club. We need all shown abouve. On Jan.4 I will pick who gets which job! So hurry to the club and fill out the app.!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 10:39:16 PM

Hey girls!
Looking for a club?
Smile Smile Smile
Want daily fashion and beauty tips?
Want weekly quizzes?
Smile Smile Smile
Want to know the latest trends?
Smile Smile Smile
Got fashion or beauty questions?
Smile Smile Smile
Do you just want a fun club?
Smile Smile Smile
Then join club fashion and beauty! We do all the things shown abouve! We also have awesome advice girls that will answer any question! Come check us out! (We also have some jobs that are opended like fashion and beauty girl and VP!)

~Club Fashion and Beauty♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 10:35:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
sometimes i have this clear, slimey discharge, its gross and has an odor. whats wrong? and can you explain it or something, sorry this is gross! thanks so much!!!
loveyouu;

hey girl,

it sounds like you are starting to get discharge before your period. Have you told your mom yet? Here's a ton of answers to your period questions, see if your answer is here! http://www.girlslife.com/hub/periods-period.aspx

xoxo

Sammy D

by volleyballer27 on 1/1/2010 10:31:50 PM

I have that jewelry tree thing! I love it! Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 1/1/2010 10:24:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

loveyouu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/1/2010 10:20:02 PM

coool i like the light and jewelry tree Smile

by mikka_96 on 1/1/2010 10:19:26 PM

lolz i dont have to worry about my room being clean it HAS to be cleans or else im in SERIOUSLEH huge trouble lolz but these are all great ideas

by jolynnsunkisser on 1/1/2010 9:08:21 PM

i hav bins like tht... i just need a bigga room! lolz

by cooline on 1/1/2010 8:20:34 PM

I love them all! ;)

by mariaheartsyou on 1/1/2010 8:08:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Well, for x mas my mom bought me some Revlon eyeliner, and im allergic to it. My eyes swelled became itchy and red. I had to go to the doctor. So now the skin is dry, but my skin is sensitive to lotions! I dunno what 2 do. Thanks again

hey girl,

aw I'm sorry that you're allergic. bummer. try using cetaphil lotion -- it's for sensitive skin.

xoxo

Sammy D

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:06:00 PM

MOD MOD MOd MOD!!!!!
I have wrinkles under my eyes! I hate them.I look like an old lady, And im 12!!!! Can you get rid of them?
Thanks! ♥♥♥

Hey girl,

Aw, I'm sure they're not wrinkles! You probably just have dry skin. Do you use face lotion?

xo

Sammy D

by iis2hip4u on 1/1/2010 8:01:31 PM

CUTE!

checkie out my profile

by jayjai19 on 1/1/2010 8:01:24 PM

Happy new year chickas!!! Hey girlies. My name is Samantha and I have a new club call Rainbows Colorfully. This club includes:

*Advice*

*Boy talk*

and a lot more!!!

Comment my profile and btw on my profile include name. And of tou need advice pronto put stars like this ***Sam*** and I will reply on you profile or mine.

Luh-v ya

-Samantha

by rainbowscolorfully on 1/1/2010 7:56:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i cant stop lookin up bad thing on the internet, how do i stop?!?! i always feel horrible after.

hey girl!

It's OK to feel bad ... and to want to look up bad things. You are just interested and curious and that's perfectly natural. But if you want to stop, sit and think about it for a full minute before you start. It may influence you to decide to go do something else. Go outside, read, make cookies ... anything to get away from the computer.

For more help on tough issues, check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/hub/tough-stuff.aspx

xoxo

Sammy D

by username#1 on 1/1/2010 7:46:25 PM

I sorta did a throughly cleaning last year were I took ALL the junk from my bedroom because my parents were buying some new furniture. Most of my stuff I just threw away, gave to friends, or donated it....
It's been clean ever since.....................

by iC3CR3aM on 1/1/2010 6:34:29 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got to my goal of 100 comments guys!!!!!!

by shoelover on 1/1/2010 6:25:43 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/1/2010 6:00:49 PM

I just cleaned my room! I put up a calander, a white board/cork board (half and half) and a bigger mirror....but before you buy more stuff, make sure you get rid of unused and old stuff!

by peacelovecandy on 1/1/2010 5:57:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
u said this b4:
Try putting lotion on your hands (thick) and then wearing gloves when you sleep. You'll wake up to delightfully soft hands!
did u mean like winter gloves or plastic gloves? thanks!

winter gloves, lady!

xoxo

by jobrosrlife on 1/1/2010 5:55:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD I know this may sound kind of gross, but one of my other new year;s resolution's is to not always think about sex. Even though I'm only in 6th grade, everyone in my grade has to take that class for only a semester. And i already did. I can't stop thinking about it because some of the boys in my class were always acting really perverted. Please help me!!!!!

by jessicasway17 on 1/1/2010 5:47:25 PM

Oooo I like the first one the third one and the last one!!

by Photochickie on 1/1/2010 5:37:00 PM

Hey y'all! if you ever need ADVICE on ANYTHING ask it on my profile!!! and if it is extremely important put a *** next to it!!!! i will answer the question within a day or two!!! please feel free to ask me any questions or advice you need!!!

by skichick4life on 1/1/2010 5:32:43 PM

hey girl,

These thoughts and feelings are totally normal ... no matter how young/old you are! And I'm sure that what you are thinking isn't as "gross" as you think. Have you tried talking about it with your parents? they know a ton and can probably make you feel better about the thoughts/questions you have.

We have a lot of great advice, too. Check it out to give you some more peace of mind about taking the class.

xoxo

Sammy D

by jessicasway17 on 1/1/2010 5:12:36 PM

that tree thing is cute lol

by missunperfectxo on 1/1/2010 5:10:56 PM

Those are all so cute! I want to make my room like a little one-room apartment thingy! Too cool!

by Imagg100 on 1/1/2010 5:09:47 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/1/2010 4:55:52 PM

Hey girls!
Looking for a club?
Smile Smile Smile
Want daily fashion and beauty tips?
Want weekly quizzes?
Smile Smile Smile
Want to know the latest trends?
Smile Smile Smile
Got fashion or beauty questions?
Smile Smile Smile
Do you just want a fun club?

~Club Fashion and Beauty♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 4:42:35 PM

Hey when I go on my profile it says I am being moderated. What does that mean? It has said it for a day now!

by hollistercrazy1 on 1/1/2010 4:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD sorry this duznt hav to do with this article but i hav a ?
my hands get RLY dry in the winter n cuz im rly tan every1 can see. ive tried tons of lotions and even aquaphor at nite. everything i do i cant seem to get smooth nice hands again! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!

xoxo

Sammy D

by jobrosrlife on 1/1/2010 4:20:19 PM

Hey blogger babes! Looking for a fun hang-out spot on GL?
CHECK OUT THE GL BLOG!!

WHAT IS THE GL BLOG? We are a fun open environment available for ALL girls to come and join the fun! We have lots of fun activities like quizzes, Blog About This topics, games, and more to come! We are constantly growing and adding more fun things to do!

ARE THERE JOBS? Nope! Everyone is an equal part of the club! Post quizzes, fashion tips, book reviews, vent, get advice, and more! Like I said, this is a very open environment! We do have specialty bloggers, who blog about one particular topic. Sign up today to become a specialty blogger!!!

HOW DO I BECOME A PART OF THIS? Just post a comment on our New Member's Page saying you would like to join, and then head on over to our club page and start the fun!!

MORE INFO ABOUT THE GL BLOG? We are growing daily and are continuing to add new activities! Every day we have new blog topics, quizzes, music lists, activities and more! If you would like to become a part of this, please post a comment on our New Member's Page!!!

IF YOU:

a. Love blogging, sharing your ideas with girls, and participating in fun daily activities...

b. Need to vent, get advice, or just want somewhere fun to hang out...

c. Are a GIRL...

...Then this is for YOU!!

HOPE YOU JOIN US!!

XOXO

~Your Friends at the GL Blog<3

by The GL Blog New Member's Page! on 1/1/2010 3:57:04 PM

me and my mom are going to see Sherlock Holmes, what should I wear? it's really cold here.
also, my hair's really dirty and I'm out of shampoo
I think we're gonna get some today, but should I wear hat?
THX!

by yellowducky2713 on 1/1/2010 3:53:59 PM

THX!

hey girl!

It sounds like I missed this! I hope you didn't leave yet!

I would layer layer layer! Try tights under cute jeans (do you have colored ones?) knee high boots, and a long sleeve shirt under a cute sweater. And of course, a scarf and mittens!

have fun!

xoxo

Sammy D

by yellowducky2713 on 1/1/2010 3:51:37 PM

MOD
Where is a good place to go on a first date and how should you go about asking a guy out?
Thanx,
--Andrea--

Hey Andrea!

Hmm ... well, EVERYONE goes to the movies. But what about a coffee shop or a cute cafe for dessert? It's a better way to sit and chat.

I would casually ask a guy to hang out and talk about an interest you are both involved in. Is he involved in any activities at school with you?

xoxo

Sammy D

by CLUB GLU on 1/1/2010 3:49:59 PM

I seriously want that Shoe Organizer. My sister and I share a closet and we have tons of shoes so it just all piles up in the closet. And that lamp is pretty cool too. I need a desk in my room anyways. Plus those bins because my bookshelf is stuffed with books.

by NJessicaN on 1/1/2010 3:30:05 PM

Hey GL!
Comment on my profile! I also give awesome advice!
Hope to talk to you guys soon!

xoxo,

by biskii on 1/1/2010 3:13:28 PM

i want 2 paint my room a lite charchoal,with DARK purple and black sheets, with gold or silver decorations.

by tennis! on 1/1/2010 3:08:22 PM

cool i love all those ideas but im terrible at keeping my room clean Smile

by dogluver82 on 1/1/2010 3:07:16 PM

I love that first one.

by CaliRose1_28 on 1/1/2010 3:06:46 PM

these are so cool

by wednesday1408 on 1/1/2010 3:01:45 PM

I love all the stuff pottery barn teen has for organization, like the boards and the bins, but it's all so expensive!

So then I go to target instead to get cheaper stuff that kinda looks the same.

B)

by volleyballgirl96 on 1/1/2010 2:19:33 PM

cute but my room's pretty spankin' clean ;)
I'm trying to convert my room into a hotel-suite-type theme. hehe.

check out my profile!!! Smile
and my club: TheAlphaCouncil! Ask our 5 Experts for advice now and help me reach 100 members! (I'm halfway there!)

by pearlnagem on 1/1/2010 1:59:29 PM

These are awesome ideas!!!! i am totally un-organized so this is really great for me! Smile thx GL

by GLcutiee100 on 1/1/2010 1:48:11 PM

I have all of these. Well, not exactly the same, but basically. Need any room organization tips? Ask me on my profile!

-prettypinkconverse

by prettypinkconverse on 1/1/2010 1:42:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod If u win the daily giveaway when do u find out tha u won

Hey doll!  There's no real set time I can tell you.  Just be on the look out for an email or something in the mail from GL letting you know you won.

tyler j.

by girlslife0123 on 1/1/2010 1:35:19 PM

I LOVE the PBteen board!

**Please leave comments on my profile**

by magicstar123 on 1/1/2010 1:34:00 PM

awesome! :] my friend has that big board thing at the top! its hugeee! and its sooo cute! :] i wanna get one! =P

**check out my profile and leave comments please! i also give advice/help so leave your questions and ill get back to you asap!

by volleyballer27 on 1/1/2010 1:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey, for the healthy you program, doesn't it start over on january first? then you do that week 1, week 2, ect. throughout the year. just wondering, because I didn't do it last year, an was really excited to start up this year. and when I looked in the december/january issue, there weren't any of those week thingies either.... thanks. emily

Hey girl! I think it does!
Eryn G.

by mazieriley on 1/1/2010 12:34:08 PM

Cool I have all those PBteen furniture already! I'm going to get some of those hanging shoe racks!

by biskii on 1/1/2010 12:27:58 PM

Happy New Years!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE PRETTY COMMITTEE <3 FOR ALL THE CLIQUE AHB-SESSED CUTIES OUT THERE!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 1/1/2010 11:53:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD My new year's resolution is to save money. How can I?

Hey girl! Just try to save it and don't spend.
Eryn G.

by jessicasway17 on 1/1/2010 11:29:33 AM

Uh cool...my room is pretty dang organized though so yah.

XOXO
IsabellaInnocent

by PeaceLovePuppies on 1/1/2010 11:27:02 AM

Hey girls!

Looking for a club?
Smile
Want daily fashion and beauty tips?
Smile
Want weekly quizzes?
Smile
Want to know the latest trends?
Smile
Got fashion or beauty questions?
Smile
Do you just want a fun club?

~Club Fashion and Beauty♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/1/2010 10:54:14 AM

I AM RUNNING A CONTEST!! ******PLEASE READ******

Okay here it is.!

U have to make up a christmas story. doesn't matter what kind of story, as long as it is about christmas! it could be about presents, what u would do, ect.

i will choose the winner on 1/3/09!

and the contest ends on the 1/2/09!

thank u! and please enter either on winneconnerocks or starshipluvr!

by starshipluvr on 1/1/2010 10:37:56 AM

I HAVE THAT LAMP

by starshipluvr on 1/1/2010 10:37:46 AM

cool <3 check out my profile, girlies. luv ya!

by Quince_playa on 1/1/2010 10:28:13 AM

Awesome!! i think ill use these ideas for my room = ] thxxx.

leave a comment on my profiel girls, thanks!

by Irish Girl on 1/1/2010 9:52:58 AM

i'm re-painting my room and everything!!

by buttercup33 on 1/1/2010 9:38:26 AM

Hey GL chicas come join The Fashion Blog !!! We aren't like any old Club, we deal with anything and everything fashion !! If you can't decide what to wear to a party or just want a twist on your everyday style we can help !!! There are tons of jobs open like fashionistas,fashion bloggers and trends experts just to name a few. To find The Fashion Blog's profile click the link below or type "The Fashion Blog " into the search bar. Hurry in and become a member today !!!!!

by The Fashion Blog on 1/1/2010 9:30:51 AM

OMG I soo need the jewelry stand, the shoe organizer, and the bins! My room may look super clean on the outside, but inside as in my dressers and closet its a mess!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/1/2010 9:08:57 AM