6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

The seriously painful side of eyebrow waxing

Danger in the salon! There have been multiple cases of eye herpes given to unknowing girls who had their eyebrows waxed.

i've never waxed b4 and im going 2day!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooooooooo scared!

by superstar1554 on 7/14/2010 3:59:09 PM

i'm soo glad i didn't get my brows waxed i get them threaded and it hurts a little but i'm starting to get used to it so i go with threading other than plucking and waxing.

by gwentrent on 1/27/2010 12:37:52 AM

MOD
ok so i used to wear a ring on my right hand but i used to play with it so much that now right around my knuckle i have a big callus from it and now the ring doesnt fit on that finger anymore so i have to wear it on my left hand. Do you have any ideas on how i can get rid of it? thanks Smile

Try not to play with it on the other hand, so you don't get two calluses! You could try moisturizing the callus, and maybe try rubbing a Pumice Stones on the callus.
Megan R.

by hugatree95 on 12/29/2009 7:47:49 PM

NAAASSSSTTTTTY!

by vana903 on 12/29/2009 2:16:45 PM

*****MOD***** Okay, so, my eyebrows are semi-bushy and sometimes go everywhere. I want them to be better but I don't want to get them waxed or pluck. I know that's really the only way to, but I seriously need to make these brows look better. Help, please! What do I do???

Hey doll!  Besides threading, waxing and plucking are basically the only other options for making your brows look better.  Give one of them a try and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

tyler j.

by happybunni88 on 12/29/2009 2:03:15 PM

Mod.... Can you tell me what threading is? As in eyebrow threading? Thanks! xo

Hey doll!  Threading is a method of hair removal which involves thread being rolled over unwanted hair.  It can be painful but it's another option for getting your eyebrows done.

tyler j.

by annagurl on 12/29/2009 1:47:39 PM

I get my eyebrows waxed all the time cuz there a bushy mess....I also pluck when I need to....but I know my beautician is very proffesional. When I read this I was like yeah, that's gross, but after reading the comments, I'm really insulted how girls are saying it's "careless" and "lazy" to get waxed. Actually, it's not, for people like me with dark thick hair, it's REALLY hard to pluck and get EVERY single hair. If you have blonde thin hair, go ahead, pluck, you don't have to get waxed, but girls please be mindful of the comments your saying because they are insulting.

by prettybeachgirl on 12/29/2009 1:19:34 PM

gross. just tweeze it urself at home, lazy ppl!

by jecca_12 on 12/29/2009 5:29:12 AM

MOD- What all does a bikini wax entail? Do people just remove the areas that would show while wearing a bikini, or do they get rid of all of it?

Hey girl! Yep, thats right!
Eryn G.

by Jen on 12/29/2009 3:06:18 AM

MOD-
I have a big problem. Okay, so this won't sound pleasant, but I have lip hair that is quite dark, long and well.. noticeable. I didn't used to have this problem, but as I have gotten older, it has become more noticeable (I got it from my generous motherTong). I have some dark, thick and short hairs on the sides of my nose. I've been using Nair sensitivity for face and stuff, but it's pretty much not a good set up because if I leave it on for five minutes (like it says) then it's never fully gone, I have like patches of hair on the sides of my mouth and on my nose that are thicker and aren't gone yet. If I put it back though, even for just a minute, it leaves a huge red rash that burns and won't go away for SOMEtimes up to a couple of days!! And after all this horror it comes back really fast! So a day after the rash goes away, the hair comes back! I'm afraid of waxingand my mom keeps telling me to just leave it (so she probably would never let me) and there's no way she can take me to a salon because we are pracically broke and she already doesn't think it's worth it. What should I do now? I can't pluck all those hairs!

Hey girl! Waxing might be the best option to get rid of all the hair and it won't hurt that much, you could pluck some of it.
Eryn G.