6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Snow Day!

Two words: School closing! It’s always awesome when you wake up to find that an overnight blizzard has made it impossible for you to make...

Do you max and relax indoors or head out into the artic fury?
If it's not too bad and there's someone to drive me, I go to the sledding hill. If not, I chill out.

What are your fave outdoor snow-filled activities?
Snowball fights and sledding.

Do you eat more on days when you’re stuck at home?
Probably less, actually.

Do you go back to the sack to catch some more Zzzs?
No, I usually can't go back after I'm awake. I might doze off on the couch, though.

Do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up?
Yes, if I have something due soon or I'm behind. Usually if we're expecting snow, I do it the night before so I have a free day.

Would you rather go to school then sit around at home?
No, as long as there aren't TOO many snow days. At my school, if we have more than 3 snow days, we have to make them up at the end of the year.

by jobroluver916 on 4/19/2010 6:11:06 PM

Do you max and relax indoors or head out into the artic fury?
I stay indoors. I don`t like cold & wet...things.
What are your fave outdoor snow-filled activities?
I like watching TV.
Do you eat more on days when you’re stuck at home?
Definitely.
Do you go back to the sack to catch some more Zzzs?
Of course. I`m always tired!
Do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up?
No, I`m too lazy lol
Would you rather go to school then sit around at home?
NEVER! NO! I WOULD RATHER BE AT HOME ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!!!!

by twilightgrl22 on 2/26/2010 5:21:08 PM

Do you max and relax indoors or head out into the artic fury?

Artic fury

What are your fave outdoor snow-filled activities?

making snow forts

Do you eat more on days when you’re stuck at home?

no, but i usally eat more

Do you go back to the sack to catch some more Zzzs?

back to sleep

Do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up?

Would you rather go to school then sit around at home?

by sassyshopper101 on 1/28/2010 9:29:48 PM

Do you max and relax indoors or head out into the artic fury? depends on the day. like today its not a snowday but i still got out of school. and if its nice ill go out but if it is a snow day ill stay in.

What are your fave outdoor snow-filled activities? sledding, and ice skating

Do you eat more on days when you’re stuck at home? eh, i think i eat more during school.

Do you go back to the sack to catch some more Zzzs? HECK YES!!!!

Do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up? no, if its like in the middle of the week i probably already did it the night before

Would you rather go to school then sit around at home? depends.

by FrenchHornPlayer1 on 1/11/2010 5:09:51 PM

Just had 2 snow days!!! My fave snow-filled activities are snowboardin, skiing, and sleding with my cousins.

by roxirach on 1/9/2010 5:49:48 PM

answer to snow day survey
do you max and relax indoros or head out into the artic fury?
max and relax
2.what are your fav outdoor snow-filled activities? none
3.do you eat more on days when you're stuck at home? yeah
do you go back to the sack to catch some more
Zzzs? no
would you rather go to school then sit around at home? no, I love my friends but I hate school so, make that 100 times no!
4.do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up? no

by sixteengirl93 on 1/7/2010 9:16:32 PM

Do you max and relax indoors or head out into the artic fury? i usually stay indoors but not on new year's day. I jump in a frozen, frigid lake then!

What are your fave outdoor snow-filled activities?
skiing
Do you eat more on days when you’re stuck at home?
yea probably
Do you go back to the sack to catch some more Zzzs?
yes i did today!
Do you ever do some homework/studying at home to catch up?
no no usually
Would you rather go to school then sit around at home?
not today because we were supposed to turn in our high school schedules today and i DO NOT want to go to high school! Even though i did want to go to b ball practice today! ( we have regionals coming up and we NEED all the practice we can get!)

by Bridgge2010 on 1/7/2010 10:14:19 AM

mod mod MOD MOd help I think I'm falling for my ex-Bf. He broke up with me.

Hey chicky, it's only normal for you to still have feelings for him. Breakups are always tough to go through, so give yourself time to get back to your normal self. You'll start enjoying single life again. Think about all the cute guys you'll get the chance to talk to! That should make ya feel better. Smile

Lynae P.

by 17ann on 1/6/2010 5:16:06 PM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:26:36 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF YOU ARE READING THIS U PROBABLE CARE ABOUT ADVICE AND I CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE SUPER FAST I CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING! ON STUFF LIKE PERIODS AND BOYS AND MAKEUP AND HAIR AND SKIN AND BODY AND WEIGHT AND BFFS AND BGF AND ANYTHING U CAN THINK OF AND I WILL ANSWER ON YOUR PROFILE IN A DETAIL. IF U DONT WANNA HAVE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC I CAN ANSWER IT ON MY PROFILE AND PUT YOUR USER NAME SO U KNOW ITS YOUR ANSWER. THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~