AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! 💄 Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: My First Day at Girls' Life!

My name is Tyler and I’m a brand-new intern at GL. It’s my first time interning here but the magazine definitely isn’t new to me.

Hey Tyler! that is sooooooo cool! I loooooooooove ur outfit its adorable! now i hav a small prob my crush comes to some of my church events as a guest but thats the only time i can talk to him bc he doesnt hav a cell and he goes to a diff. school. i really like him tho so i dont want to give up on him. what do i do?!

btw his name is tyler too!=)

by superstar32197 on 12/31/2009 8:08:55 AM

hey tyler!! looks like u have a lot of fun at gl!! it's pretty cool that your name is tyler. i've never heard of tyler being used as a girl's name before.....

by kgirlpanda on 12/29/2009 4:55:04 PM

oh cool u are moding right now. u have awesome style!!!!!!!

Thanks chica! Smile

tyler j.

by koalaqueen395 on 12/29/2009 4:30:29 PM

MOD MOD (Tyler)
1. ur really pretty and I love your outfit Smile
2. My bf has to go stay after school to get his homework done. But because he has to stay after school i cant go on a date with him. It really stinks. Frown He doesnt know his cell phone number. (well i dont know my cell phone number either so i dont blame him) So i cant call him on weekends. But we cant look on are cell phones and figure out what are cell numbers are beacuase no cell phones allowed in school.
3. When I go on a date with my bf what are some romantic fun places to go to Keltie E.

by 4fact on 12/28/2009 10:48:11 PM

You're really pretty!! And I love your outfit you have amazing style!!!

by glittergirl24 on 12/28/2009 9:07:08 PM

i wuld make a good model im 12 and 5'7... my bf said i shuld b a super model,but im not tht pritty

by cooline on 12/28/2009 8:36:54 PM

I hope you have fun doing your modeling and seeing the snow.I have not seen snow in say 5 years I lived in snow most of my life I am 14 know

by daddygirl on 12/28/2009 7:40:59 PM

Oh that's so cool!

It'd be so much fun to intern at GL!

by volleyballgirl96 on 12/28/2009 11:15:42 AM

MOD! I was thinking about trying to become a model but most of them are 5 8". I'm really short. I'm not sure how much taller I will get before adulthood. SHould I just move on?

Hey girl! Don't give up on your dreams! Chances are you have plenty of growing to do. Don't worry too much, just keep shooting for what you want!

Taeler L.

by #1 student on 12/27/2009 10:10:31 PM

wow THAT is a cute outfit! I love that shirt!

by cherrybear10 on 12/27/2009 9:59:03 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?