1 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

GL interns: Where are they now?

Sure, we check in with our current interns every week, but ever wonder what happens to girls who used to intern at GL? We've asked some ex-interns to tell us what they're up to.

**************************************************
Hey everybody i just was letting you guys know that i give advice...great advice at that on just about anything and can answer your questions in about one day,two day tops...so check out my profile and get to asking!!!
**************************************************

by shoelover on 1/3/2010 10:19:02 PM

I remember ALLIE!!!!!!

by samigurl on 1/3/2010 9:57:31 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD So it sounds like most of the Gl interns are high school/college age.... Can you be too OLD to be an intern? I live really far away from Maryland but I'd love to be a GL intern. So I was wondering if I could be an intern after college. Thanks!!!

Hey girl! We have girls intern that are all ages, even after college! Grab that degree and if you're still interested in GL, check us out!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by emilyroxmysoxoff96 on 1/3/2010 9:25:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I've read and loved GL for so long and I really want to become an intern. I live in Towson, which is pretty much in Baltimore. I'm in 9th grade. Could I become an intern? And how would I go about it?
Thankies!!!!
<3 lemonz

Hey girl! You can go online to get info on becoming an intern at GL.
Eryn G.

by lemonz101 on 1/3/2010 8:27:39 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!!!!
How old do you have to be to be an intern? Just wondering! And what does an intern acually do?

Hey girl! You have to live near baltimore .
Eryn G.

by lovebites1610 on 1/3/2010 7:43:55 PM

if you like the gone series by Micheal Grant then join this club.

quizzes/polls/book discussions

by club gone series on 1/3/2010 6:32:41 PM

So cool! I remember some of the interns! I want to be a journalist for a mag too! I am the senior editor of my high school newspaper and it's hard work, especially when high school students don't understand my love and drive for journalism. It would be awesome being an intern for GL.
Thanx for sharing this!!
♥ Tiger

by tiger on 1/3/2010 6:16:00 PM

That is great being an intern, it gives us all hope that we can write and do things for our schools paper or doing other things like write online stories.

by luckykel on 1/3/2010 3:36:03 PM

how do u become a intern? were is it again?

by kdwb on 1/3/2010 3:07:11 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)! We’re all about celebrating individuality(what makes u unique & special),creativity, reviewing & chatting about ur fav reads, celebs, TV shows & movies, fashion, & getting & giving advice!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!
Much luv,
Smilett, the president and alpha of Club Glamourous, FindUrClub, and The Pretty Committee <3

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 1/3/2010 2:05:57 PM